• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
...we were, actually. we were talking about bands on no idea records. i didn't list every band i thought was better than them on the label since there are naturally quite a few bands i listen to who've put out music through them, but that's the context.
uh wait. what. correct me if I'm wrong, but you said plan-it x records was from gainesville, and I said "yeah and no idea, too, HWM ruled" and you said "they're still together.
but eww. i hate that band." there was no mention of other no idea bands in comparison.... ? but this is a massive derail

i'm going to prefer not to argue with you because i typed it out and said a lot of rude things in retort, and i don't want any cog-hazy beef on the boards. and by beef i mean we're both vegetarians so like...tofurkey? yeah. no tofurkey.

i'll just say i adamantly disagree with about half of what you said. everyone in the world that listens to lots of music thinks they are the ultimate word on tastes, you just need to chill more when people don't share yours. what i meant by hwm/souls being "definintely different" was just the fact that more people listen to (or at least album sales numbers say) the souls than hwm but you presented the two bands like everyone knows that one sucks and one is great. i didn't mean for it to sound condescending. although like...i hope you realize your entire post is condescending. but maybe you didn't mean to insinuate i am a dope and just got wrapped up in arguing what you care about like i usually do. except i'm probably usually more rude.
First of all, are you really a vegetarian? If so, *high five* that's awesome.
I don't mind tofurkey, though it's not nearly a top fake meat choice.

If my post came off as condescending, I apologize. Definitely did not mean for it to be... I was just kind of into the argument.

I thought the "definitely different" statement was not comparing bs/hwm, but asserting that my opinion re: the 2 bands was quite whack and in the minority? Which is where I got defensive. I can't find any info about album sales, but I really couldn't care less about that. It's a complete non-factor for me when discussing the relative merits of music...

I wasn't trying to be hostile or anything. You just attacked specific things about HWM and I defended them and gave counter-arguments. Like debate club or shiz. *shrug* I was just trying to argue specific points, but I'm fine with leaving it at 'to each their own'. I don't think you're a dope.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Anyone going to Viva La Smash tomorrow and can give me a ride? I can pay for gas, but just lost my ride there so I'm sort of like in need of one, obviously.

S l o X

Smash Champion
crazy cloud ain't bad.

just dont forget

to jump

:D

hype for VLS

ill be wearing whatever i wore today. probably gonna wear a red pack backk all day and stuff. yeah. ****.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'll be wearing some fresh sb's for tomorrow
:3
NIKE SBs????
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
that's so pro

i dunno if i'm bringing my shaded vans or my pumas. i think i'll go with the mo'****in' pumas. brand new, too.

i played so much tf2 yesterday, thanks to all who played with me ^.^ i'm starting to get close to where i was before i stopped playing originally. people got so good, though, it's worse than jumping back into melee.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
NIKE SBs????
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
that's so pro

i dunno if i'm bringing my shaded vans or my pumas. i think i'll go with the mo'****in' pumas. brand new, too.

i played so much tf2 yesterday, thanks to all who played with me ^.^ i'm starting to get close to where i was before i stopped playing originally. people got so good, though, it's worse than jumping back into melee.
yah son
i bought three pairs the other day
so cute

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:| Yesterday was a terrible day. Worst day in a long time. And it sucked because it could have gone so well if I changed a few things...

-.-' Hindsight is 20/20.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Anybody ever notice college football rankings is basically inui logic?

edit: DD: ?
>_> Lets just say the day started with me becoming allergic to my own bed, and my thumbs had swelled up and I could not play play smash well, and went to VLS anyways. Then my day only got worse. xD

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
thumbs - I'm waiting.

>_> Lets just say the day started with me becoming allergic to my own bed, and my thumbs had swelled up and I could not play play smash well, and went to VLS anyways. Then my day only got worse. xD

-DD
This sucks, but it's so random I lol'd.

edit: how much better would The Lion King be if all the lions were anatomically correct? Just cgi balls and buttholes onto all of them.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lightning struck right outside my window. Followed by the strongest crack of thunder I've ever felt, which set off all the car alarms around my building. Epic.

-DD

Top Bottom