• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
So my Mom has informed me that in the summer of 1980 (I am old), while she was 8 months pregnant with me, she danced on stage with Alice Cooper. I'd like to think this makes me much cooler. She also saw The Empire Strikes Back while pregnant with me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hey I'm doing much better now. Off to the Doctor's :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol @ Cort. <3 Melee soon?

DD, What up miss you! :D

Just played Melee with Sean, Chris, and Demetri. We're all going to be **** after this summer. :D

Can't wait to get my life back on track! Hopefully the Doctor's don't **** me up in the head or something lol. Silly doctors.

Mogwai- Let's team with double Falco, I feel worthy. xD

Alexander- Miss you bro, can't wait to have Chuck parties with you and Nick... (**** it Nick!) xD

Dazwa- Good **** at MM. I wanna team with you again

Dustin- T_T I got ***** by you.

Garrett- We gotta chill bro. I'll come up to you once I get my car fixed.

Anyone have vintage's number/Mofo's number/Garrett's number? I gotta talk with all them lol and I lost my phone.

I was thinking of legit quitting Melee, I've come to my senses though haha. :D Hooray for actually getting sleep. :D

noodles

Smash Champion
ill pm you garretts and johns number

also me bernard mike and zk will be way raper by the end of the summer then you guys will
id include swift but hes already really **** (yeah meatriding)

dante looks really fun

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I play ultimate! Looks like there are a good amount of people here who plays. I live in Stratford and would be willing to drive maybe 30 mins or so for a decent game. I'm out of shape though sdl;fjal;kdfjl;asdj. AIM me at GameWiz442.
Have you played recently at Newington pick up? There were a few people there that had wpi ultimate shirts on that I played a bit with, that would be weird if you were one of them >.>

Also do league next summer! ct league is so awesome! 21 teams in a league is incredible.

-edit: does stuff still happen for melee on fridays in vernon? if so what time? I play ultimate in elington from like 6-9 ish so if its after that I can go now that i'm back.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ugh soryr haven't been myself anymore. I've just been so exhausted and i was just trying to find a way to fall asleep lol. I'm insomniac time to get some rest lol.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Have you played recently at Newington pick up? There were a few people there that had wpi ultimate shirts on that I played a bit with, that would be weird if you were one of them >.>

Also do league next summer! ct league is so awesome! 21 teams in a league is incredible.
Nah Newington is like an hour from me, haven't been there before. Were their shirts blue/white or red/white, or neither? I might join a league at some point; I have a few friends who are really into CT ultimate and I almost have before. Only thing is it seems like they all meet in places far away from where I live, so I have to be really committed to do it.

Ugh soryr haven't been myself anymore. I've just been so exhausted and i was just trying to find a way to fall asleep lol. I'm insomniac time to get some rest lol.
That sounds annoying, hah, can't really imagine what that's like. Hope you feel better, good luck at the doctor!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I was thinking of legit quitting Melee, I've come to my senses though haha. :D Hooray for actually getting sleep. :D
i wish i lived in your area so my reasons for contemplating quitting melee didn't have to do with the complete lack of good players within a 6 hour radius

Brookman

Smash Hero
Dear friends,

My sister is trying to get this job as a Twitter jockey (weird, weird name) at MTV. If you would be so kind as to assist her by voting I would greatly appreciate it. She's not some random bimbo face, she's pretty good at what she does (graduated Cornell University in 06). So trust that a vote for her is well placed.

Thanks to all who can help; here are instructions:

From my Facebook wall
"... Jessica Brookman http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...o7zCzigW362qlg go here. do the thingie they tell you to do and when it asks for your nomination put "@jessicabrookman" ..."

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i can't move up there because i'm too busy ejaculating in the middle of the street

Top Bottom