• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zettai Kurayami

Smash Apprentice
In the almighty words of Seto Kaiba "Time for a trip to the recycle bin phantom and then once ur in the recycle bin im going to right-click on it and select empty recycle bin because otherwise u would just be taking up unnecessary space, in other words im going to kill u."

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I convinced my mom to let me out of school early so I could clean In AMERICA at my house.

These pizzas are going to be delicious.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort, you're getting to my house someway. /looks at Nus/V

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Allright, we're doing another Capital Community College meet-up on Monday, June 25th. Same time, same place. I'll be there, as long as my wife doesn't go into labor over the weekend.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I was just about to say I can't make it but then I checked my schedule and I'm not working until 7pm. so I'll definitely come until 5 or so at least.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I'm leaving right after work, so I won't be online, so if Cort and brookman still need a ride, call my cell by the time i leave, otherwise you're s.o.l. Swift, see you at 415ish.

p.s. I can eat obscene amounts of pizza...just a warning, I'll pay extra if necessary.

Nite

Smash Champion
Aww...am I too late to join the Cort fanclub?

Edit- What server do you guys play MapleStory on? I like to mess with it from time to time. I think Cort said Windia...(maybe?)

Aesir

Smash Master
Today is going to be amazing guys first off, I'm going to eat all the pizza thus i'll have the advantage cause you'll be all hungry and I won't YUM and I recently discovered that fair going right, is ez4pz with marth with the c-stick yes. Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight never running from a real fight she is the one named sailor moon. she'll never turn her back on a friend, shes always there to defend she is the one on who we can depend she is the one named sailoooor.. Sailor venus Sailor mercury Sailor mars sailor jupiter with secret powers all to new to her she is the one named sailor moon. *guitar solo.* fighting evil by moonlight winning love by daylight with the sailor scouts come to help fight she is the one named sailor moon, she is the one named sailor moon. she is the one.....sailor moon. Also the hardest discision corts ever had to make was which cupcake to eat. Spawn stop making the food everyone knows you'll just eat it before its made anyway and you'll make up some lie about some racoon eating it.=(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Everyone just come at 5 plz. Except Mike$ and that crew. I'm going to be cleaning and making pizzas while you guys are over btw. >_>

Good ****, Nus. Pick up Cort if he wants to go. Just show up at 5 please. My mom is mad at me because I told Mike and them they could show up early. I don't want her more mad at me.

Edit: Sequential post, woot.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I agree, ty for the pizza spawn/spawn's mom.

Rush hour 2 is simply absurd ****. Pipe just needs to learn to shield all my fsmashes. HAHAHA, I suck.

I didn't get to play zk and his crew but oh wells. I said Hi this time trademark, I'll say it at school too!

Everyone else, good job getting ***** by rh2.

Edit: Sorry I had to leave early and take Cort with me. I know the fun level just plummeted after my departure.

Top Bottom