• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
thnx mike

i figured out that i would b able to go and return in time for graduation.... then my homegirl told me to be at her house by 8 30 in the morning cuz her parents wouldnt b home. of course i fought the time, then said yes. have fun tomorrow ppl. i'm jus sad my unique falco wont be able to beat the four swords :(

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
thnx mike

i figured out that i would b able to go and return in time for graduation.... then my homegirl told me to be at her house by 8 30 in the morning cuz her parents wouldnt b home. of course i fought the time, then said yes. have fun tomorrow ppl. i'm jus sad my unique falco wont be able to beat the four swords :(
Beat the Four Swords?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, see everyone tomorrow.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Look at the bright side. If this is truly one of your homegirls, when her mom tries to kill her, she'll totally spot dodge.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Look at the bright side. If this is truly one of your homegirls, when her mom tries to kill her, she'll totally spot dodge.
yay 4 fun times
thnx for the support....? budai too

neways good news is her mom aint tell her dad (yay).

her moms jus gonna be on her azz now and she has to be on super special awesome behavior for a while. good news is shes alive... prolly thnx to spot dodgin

Dojima

Smash Ace
The smashing at hartford was great, one thing, I wanted to play Cort but I don't think I could. I'm not sure since I really didn't know any of the people there. But I might have about 5 or so more days in CT so if there is any other gathering I would be glad to go.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Thanks to everyone for coming today, it was alot of fun. We're probably going to make this into a weekly thing for the duration of the summer, if people are interested.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Sex tickle, it's official.

who wants to get tipped this week, like a lot. I'm free til 8 tomorrow. Reminder: stratford on Friday everybody, first time with team attack on i believe.

edit: by "tomorrow," I really mean today.

Top Bottom