• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
LOL @ 2-0. Things change.

LOL @ double posts...I almost posted this into another topic, but I think that might be pushing the envelope a bit far for tonigt

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Ok everyone, we can still **** teams in stratford because it's next friday (the last friday of the month remember!).

Also, swift can bring a tv with us i think. And we each have a cube.

Also, Budai, I'm driving home friday night so you'd be home for Saturday, just don't tell your girlfriend your playing smash, tell her you're saving kittens or some ****.

I'm allergic to shrimp :( everything else sounds delicious though.

Trade, go with ZK if you can, I'd rather not drive more than I have to.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
So Cort/brook have a ride right? Back and forth? From mall santa, JC (someone should convince these two to come), V, erci? Milktea/PC are being brought to by Pipe, brought back by V? Excellent, excellent.

I will probably leave early.

Central CT vs everyone else anyone?
I have no idea what this post is asking or saying or doing or asking or masturbating...

I do vote for central vs everyone though, that part i got, that also means we get PC FTW!

Cort

Apple Head
I **** PC

Also someone going back down south might be able to bring us home maybe.

I could have easily won Pound 2.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Also, Budai, I'm driving home friday night so you'd be home for Saturday, just don't tell your girlfriend your playing smash, tell her you're saving kittens or some ****.
Hah, it's mostly friday night that I wouldn't be able to go since she has the night/next day off. It's possible I could get up early on saturday and go play for a couple hours before everyone leaves, if you guys were planning on getting up in the morning and playing more - or not sleeping or something.

Nite

Smash Champion
Hey Spawn, are you going to that GA tournament, Tipped Off 2? I thought you mentioned something about you being in the area at that time. If so, I might be going to it now.

Nite

Smash Champion
Cort, you could've won so easy. Next time I'll have Forward make personal attacks towards Jiano.

Cort

Apple Head
I need some kind of ride to get to Spawns and or the Stratford tournament. I think Brookman wants to go too, but I'm not sure.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus, that makes me sad. :( That makes Cort and Brookman not able to go which also makes me sad. Someone give Cort and Brookman a ride to my house please.

Pipe, if you could bring them to here, that'd be reall good. Don't ditch them though because PC = reason people are going to my house, lol... and the pizza of course.

V, if you could bring them home, that'd be amazing too.

Sean, ...alright.

Nite, sweetness, we'll finally get to play! :D Don't worry, I won't ban Yoshi's on you. ;)

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Spawn, expect me and Swift to arrive around 6ish cuz you live an hour and fifteen minutes away from me :( . if absolutely no one else can pick up Cort and brookman, I suppose I could, it will take an extra 30 or 40 minutes to do so. Some gas dough would be appreciated, Mustangs are not known for good gas milage.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Man, my fox was doing so amazing last night. I hope I can do it all on Friday.

Erci, you'll arrive just in time for pizza most likely. :D If you could bring Cort and Brookman that'd be great. :) I'm pretty sure noone else can bring them, sadly.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, Lil. Lol, that was me. That was sooo long ago!!

I was just kidding about me being in CT for a little while though. Sorry to crush you guys...

Spawn and I will be in Georgia at the same time though, so we will get to play.

Top Bottom