• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Can people bring tvs and cubes please. I have like 3 tvs available and like 14 total are coming... so I need 4 more tvs, and 6 more cubes. If people could bring them, I've got the space for it, so we'd be all set.

_V_

Smash Ace
I can bring a TV and stuff...but like I said, I am probably only going if PC does :)

or if Swift goes, I will go...maybe I Geos will come too, I don't think he has a computer at his Mom's house.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So, it's official, the smashfest is going on. Friday 5pm- Saturday before noon.

So, people going...again: Pc, Lil, Nus, Aiser, trademark, Mike$, ZK, V, Pipe, Erci, Swift, Budai, Cort, Brookman, and possibly Blue later on around midnight or something.

Cubes: V, Bass, me, Aiser... we need 4 more... or 3 more, because I have my wii... but only one copy of smash.
Tvs: Me (4), V, Bass... we need 2 more.

This is gonna be amazing.

To clear things up, PC is going to Lil's, he told Nus and I someone should have a smashfest so he and Lil could go. End of story. :)

Edit: Pizzas so far: Buffalo chicken, shrimp, cheese, hamburger... 2 more to choose that are homemade!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
how late are people staying? or is this a sleepover? cus.. i work til 10 friday.. i could get there at like 1130.. and.. then.. the next day is my birthday >__>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pineapple sounds amazing, Swift. /adds Should it be pineapple, or hawaiian. :o

Pizzas so far: Buffalo chicken, shrimp, cheese, hamburger, pineapple... 2 more to choose that are homemade!

Blue, It's a sleepover. Friday 5pm - Saturday before noon. I dunno if people will sleep or not though. :o

Cubes: V, Bass, me, Aiser... we need 4 more... or 3 more, because I have my wii... but only one copy of smash.
Tvs: Me (4), V, Bass, Sean we need 1 more.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
if pc is sleeping over ill probably come LOL

Umm news. i just got off the phone w/ the lan center. they finally decided to call me.
the venue. said
we could haev it with housing
all at the venue.. so.. im going to talk to them again, and get together. and check out the venue, then talk money. but im making sure theyre putting their end of the work in. regardless.. hopefully we can get this going, cus it would be the easiest scenario.

Edit: if pc sleeps over. ill definatly come. and my family would be mad, cus i would choose waking up w/ pc > them <3 ... on my birthday that is

trademark0013

Smash Champion
erci mind if i hitch the ride with u? or is ZK's mom bringin ppl or somehtin? my head is messed up right now...

unnecessarily brutal break up wit someone who isnt ur gf (???) + getting hit by big ricans in football + no food all day = DX

pepperoni pizza?

i can bring a cube if needed.

Cort

Apple Head
Something tells me Chris isn't going to sleep over, since he'd probably want to hang out with Lil as much as he can.

edit// Just a hunch though. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm not sure if Pc is sleeping over. >_> I'll have to talk with him whenever he gets on aim.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pizzas being made: Buffalo chicken, shrimp, cheese, hamburger, hawaiian, and pepperoni.

Mmmmmz. That okay with everyone?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
tru dat. I'll probably have to leave you all so I can drive them home sometime Friday night. Sorries Blue.

_V_

Smash Ace
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sleeping over either...but I am officially coming for awhile now. (as long as I have a car)

I want to play PC...so no one hog him all day!

And I really want to play Lil because I really never have.

I can bring a Cube. Hopefully Brookman will be able to bring his cube. lolols
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh and I may be able to bring another TV...maybe. But since I am not staying late and not sleeping over, so I don't know if it'd be worth it.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
ok so trade I'm preety sure you can get aride from ZK's mom make sure you come to tims tommarow will be good warmup before the smashfest

Cort

Apple Head
I'm really glad other people got that.

Wow I really did enjoy that car ride a lot.

I am sad at the people that don't understand what I'm talking about.

I am sad we can't **** teams at Stratford at the same time.

I am looking forward to Friday.

I am looking forward to FCX.

What are working relationships? I don't think I know what that means exactly.

I'll get drunk. And tell.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Cort;2488994What are working relationships? I don't think I know what that means exactly. QUOTE said:
either relationships that are working, like no problems or anything.
or a relationship in the works, which doesnt apply here b/c i think theyre already in a solid one

a better equation would be ... bf/gf/promiscuity (is that a word?) > smash

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
smash < working relationship.
True that.

As much as I'd like to go, if I told my girlfriend that I was gonna go play smash all friday night and part of saturday on her first weekend off in a while, she would destroy me.

This sounds like it's gonna be awesome so I'm sorry I have to miss it, but if you do it again, make it on a weekend when my girlfriend is working, ;-P.

I'd like to do something along these lines this summer if I can get my act together and clean the house (mostly the basement). It may not be for a while though.

_V_

Smash Ace
If it's not far from your house, I can bring PC and Lil home Spawn...because I am leaving anyway. (I think that is what you were talking about up there somewhere, haha)

Dojima

Smash Ace
Hello, I'm from Puerto Rico, I'm currently on vacations on Connecticut. I was hoping of playing some of the people here. Is there any place where people gather to play or anyone close of where I am? I'm currently in Windsor but I also spend some time in Oakdale I think. If anyone has any idea please feel free to PM me or something. Thanks.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
V, that'd be cool if you could bring Lil and PC home Friday night or whenever you all are leaving. Steve, that extra tv would help if you could bring it.

Mike$, bring you wii with smash. /no homo

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Hello, I'm from Puerto Rico, I'm currently on vacations on Connecticut. I was hoping of playing some of the people here. Is there any place where people gather to play or anyone close of where I am? I'm currently in Windsor but I also spend some time in Oakdale I think. If anyone has any idea please feel free to PM me or something. Thanks.
q la q hay? thats a good question... windsor... i wouldnt kno... but go to Wallingford next sat

Top Bottom