• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Road trips can either be really awful or really fucking amazing.
so very tru..

Trade should main peach D-smash hacks ftw
whats a dsmash? and why would I do that when pichu chain-grabbing > dair is sooooo much more satisfying

Peach's dsmash is awful
wtf is a dsmash? w/e it is, pichu's is waaaayyy better

on a side note: ...and so then i was like "attention duelists!" u guys shoulda been there

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus, you better go to this. Pick Cort up if you do. I wanna do GB vs Baby Got Boobs.

V, if Nus can't bring Cort, is it possible for you to pick up Cort? It's a 28 min detour from your house according to mapquest. Also, can you still bring Lil and Pc home? I'll do it if I absolutely have to... but I'd be leaving my house while people smash in it which is weird.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
why is it awful it quick plus button mashers just keep hittin down on the c stick like crazy actually yeah its pretty annoying
Cort is the bottom line when it comes to Peach. If he says her down-smash is awful, I'm gonna trust him.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So.. for Friday at my house, everyone who has a cube and a copy of smash... bring it please. I don't want to have a whole buncha tvs with no cubes to them.

People going for sure: Pc, Lil, Aiser, trademark, Mike$, ZK, V, Pipe, Erci, Swift.

Cubes: V, Bass, me, Aiser, Mike$... someone bring a copy of smash and some more people bring their cubes.

Tvs: Me (4), V, Bass, Sean = enough since people still might come

Papito

Smash Journeyman
you should join his fan club that way youll have more of a life.... anyways good **** in hartford at capitol. evryone was pretty cool and it was fun playin if something comes up again someone PM me

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus, I hope you miraculously get better.

People can come here at 5 pm. Pizzas should be ready around 6 pm. My mom and I are basically going to be making those the whole time until 6. They shall be delicious.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
lol papito calm down

You can still be a member of my fan club as long as you pass the initiation.
lol. yes papito, its not that serious. this country allows us to join whichever party we want. republican, democratic, cort, w/e

does this initiation involve some sort of over-the-top drinking?

I wanna do GB vs Baby Got Boobs.
**** str8. if nus does come, we draft swift.

Top Bottom