• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
I hope I make it out of pools 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

I've had a ton of fun so far. More than all of you combined probably. Especially since a lot of you have school/work.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Edit2: I read sean's post as ercis, nvm.

Spawn, I am coming over at 8ish, I hope I remember everything. If there's something I'm supposed to print, I'm doing it at your house. Can I shower in the morning real quick before we leave? Use your shampoo/soap/towel and stuff and have someone wake me up early? Also provide me with blankets/pillows, I don't really care about sleeping on the floor. >_> I'm also staying at your house Sunday night if you remember. I just don't wanna bring much at all, except like two other changes of clothes. Carrying/remembering stuff is annoying.

Edit: Spawn, stop trying to sell my extra pass, for some reason I don't have it. When I ordered 2x for you/aesir something must've went wrong and I got one. LOL, good thing Aesir isn't going but both you/V have been trying to sell my tickets to people without telling me first... I don't have it anymore, stop. -_-

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
3 people total is annoying. I don't like to switch off. If another person came over, then you could come over just for tonight, I guess.

Pat, you can use all my stuff... I guess. Sunday night is still cool. Everything's all good. Make sure you bring a good amont of cash... because I don't really know how much it's going to cost for the hotel if it's just you and me.

V, are you going to the hotel...or staying at Hat's?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****. I hope Flipknotikk isn't some random pro. My bracket blows... I wish I had a chance. Oh wells, I'll get tons better after this tourny anyways, doesn't matter to me.

My browser is better than McFox's.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
/goes over Dorf's house since it's inevitable that I'm not going to get better. <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
It's ok spawn, we can sulk together when we lose in pools 1 together, you better not leave me alone in the losers corner by winning. I would also like to ask nobody to make fun of me for not making it out of pools 1 cause I'll feel bad enough. Spawn/V and stuff are just joking and will most likely make it out but seriously don't expect me to. >_> I like how I aimed you to ask you a question and you put up an away, then you log off spawn.

Edit: I just got your vmail, I'm gonna leave my deodorant/cube controller in your luggage if that's ok. Nevermind, I'll just talk to you at your house...

JabuBelly

Smash Rookie
Jam Stunna here. For those meeting up at Capital on Monday, here's the details:

Where: Capital Community College
950 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06105
7th floor Game room

When: 1:00 PM-4:00 PM, possibly 5:00 or 6:00 PM

To find the game room: 1. Take the elevator to the 7th floor.
2. After exiting the elevator, follow the hallway immediately in front of you all the way down, past the cafeteria.
3. At the end of the hall, take a right at the girl's bathroom.
4. The game rooms should be immediately on your right,

Pipe

Smash Cadet
Aesir, how many times do I have to say it? I want to play you. when are we playing?

I want to go Monday and I probably will but I want to just put it out there that I said probably - things come up.

way to call me today lil.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i didnt get to play killafox :(

i just did a massive cleaning of my room. so ppl need to get their ***** down here to play/record matches, namely swift, mike, zk, chewman, and budai + whoever else wants it.

when i get back from PR, its a rap for CT...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pound was amazing. I'm glad there was so much CT rep. Everyone should have gone though. >_>

I think I leveled up by 5. :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, so my mom told me I might be able to have a smashfest sometime this weekend.

Should I make it Friday/Saturday for this weekend? What time to what time should it go to? Who's interested in going?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Sorry CT, I gave CT bad rep. >_> I have many johns but really I just suck.
Highlights in cronological order:
Day1
Brookman does shine into bair with fox.
No teams in CT make it to brackets.
Half of CT doesn't make it to pools2.
I ruin Kaiser's perfect record in pools2, then forfeit the rest. GG KAISER
Only Cort makes it to the bracket.
Day2
AC is working so it's cool inside.
Top teams, PC/m2k chillin/chu etc automatically lose first round because they were all late, so they all fight each other early in losers. This allows other crappier teams to make it to the finals and get some $.
PC/m2k win anyways.
Chu beats PC in singles
Chu beats forward in singles
Chu beats m2k in singles
Chu's nana, single handedly kills one of Jiano's ENTIRE (0-death? or low % at least) stock while popo was trying to recover, it was ridiculous.
Chu wins singles
m2k johns on boards

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
brookman shine to Bair with fox = omg nastiness

gg's rest of CT, glad I met y'all. I mean im in the same state, but F**k that I made sure that I got in a few matches at least :p thx again.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im pretty much having a smash fest right now.
Cort brookmangs V and Sean are here.
I called out of work cus i was too ****ing tired.
i dont feel like typing more
<3

Top Bottom