• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
O_O

Pat, what time are you going to come to my house, bwahahahahaha! Why else would you think I would ask you to be in the crew that Aiser and I started. Whe would Aiser back out at the last second, huh?

It's all coming together like Politics.

Everyone's corrupt
You should just shut up
Lay down, back off
The demon you disrupted

Don't want to talk about politics
Don't preach or talk about politics
Don't make me talk about politics
Don't give a **** about politics

You want to sleep with him to get to who you need to know
Think that's the way to go don't you?
It's in religion, sex, and everything we do and say
I look the other way won't you?

Everybody's race
Lying to your face
Kick's you in the gut
Slayed you here all messed up

Tiny splinters are in your soul (and they remain there)
Darkest life in the deepest hole (you sit and pray there)
All the deals from the things you've done (you wouldn't ever work for)
What you thought was so much fun (you have to pay for)

Don't give a **** about politics!

JabuBelly

Smash Rookie
Hey, Jam Stunna here. We're doing another meetup at Capital Community College on Monday, June 18th (assuming my wife hasn't given birth by then). Same time, 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM, same place, 7th floor. I thought I'd post a little eariler this time in case any of you guys wanted to make it. Papito, if you can, you should come to this. I'm interested in playing you. I don't want to play V though, I hear he's a n00b.

PS- Silvadragon is too good.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Guys I hear doublewaveshine is sexy.

Oh why are we so sad?
Are we hurt by their evil eyes and always empty words?
We are thirsty for payback?
What would we like to do with the town?
Would we like to make it...dance? With the animal?
Would we? Tell us. What would you like to do?
Burn it... burn it all...

JC76

Smash Cadet
Hey, Jam Stunna here. We're doing another meetup at Capital Community College on Monday, June 18th (assuming my wife hasn't given birth by then). Same time, 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM, same place, 7th floor. I thought I'd post a little eariler this time in case any of you guys wanted to make it. Papito, if you can, you should come to this. I'm interested in playing you. I don't want to play V though, I hear he's a n00b.

Sup Jam...I think I might be able to make it...I'll just leave work early that day

_V_

Smash Ace
I am teh uber nub :(

Blue...so what is going on...are we staying at Hat's Friday night? Should I PM him and tell him that?

And like what is the game plan as far as when we are leaving and such?

Cort

Apple Head
Who wants to drive Brookman and I to New Haven today for 30 bucks? >_> It's a 40 minute drive.

My brother had to work last minute and he won't be getting out until 4 PM. So if you can or want to help us out before then we'd really appreciate it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo if someone steps up and drives them , you'll all be welcome @ my place for a bit of smash, sry i dont have free candy but i do have 3 tvs(one is HDTV so lag >_>). I would need 2 cubes. Chewman gets out @ 4pm and hes the only one i know with consistency when it comes to driving places.

Pipe

Smash Cadet

I'm coming I think

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus's checklist:

1. Bring some of your mom's cooking
2. Nothing else matters.

_V_

Smash Ace
I may come...I'll tell you tomorrow :p

Blue!! Are you alive...what's the deal for Friday? All stay at Hat's, then Saturday, I stay with Spawn and Nus, and you guys stay at Chu's?

And when be we leaving?!?!!!!! :)

Cort...sorry I couldn't bring you guys, I had to get my parents from the airport today and now I don't have a car.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yaeh V if youve talked to hat
Sorry
Ive been really busy.
Ill have to talk to chu and jsut tell him were staying at hats friday, and his place saturday.
Im actually on my lunch break.
Between work, and Raiding i havent really had time to troll or talk or ****.
I apoligize.
Im #1 DPS in the guild, so I try to go to all the raids XD.. a weekend w/out wow should be a nice break though.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I quit WoW when the expansion came out because I didn't wanna pay $40.

Well, that was one of the reasons... besides it taking time away from school and my girlfriend. It was pretty tough to quit after playing since closed beta, but it was fun while it lasted.

I couldn't go through a weekend without doing something WoW-related even if it wasn't actually playing - watching videos, reading forums, etc.

Speaking of MMO's... anyone here ever play Asheron's Call? Now that was an MMORPG.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
No point playing without anyone to learn from since all the good CTers are going to pound2, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH, just kidding, I suck. This match isn't good but go to 00:36 if you haven't seen and check out the forward b forward b, usmash skills. I was like DAYYUUM. >_> My marth still sucks so I'm staying falco in tournaments until it's amazing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t_TBIY9mFoU

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Those of you who aren't going to Pound and want something to do, you could go to the second Mass Bi-weekly http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104996. Last time it was around 45 people, including KoreanDJ and some other good players. It may not be that big this time due to Pound, but if a bunch of you guys go we can get some more action.

It's in Framingham, MA, which is probably a bit more than an hour from the Hartford area. I may be driving up from Stratford though, so it's possible I could give some people rides.

Top Bottom