• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, Cort's right. I couldn't remember what he said exactly, so I paraphrased it. Thanks Cort. That sounds even funnier.

I'm going to be ****** ctcon with Mewtwo, until I face good people...aka only people on these boards.

Edit: V, pm HAT.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i second the motion that lock should hold a smashfest

i second the statement that i'd beat cort before stratford scrubs

i second the statement that i have a nasty peach AKA downsmash going

i motion that i need a new sig to include l33t haxorz

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Oh man, I didn't know brookman was going. So much for me having a chance. >_> Also sb isn't letting me edit my posts. Who wants to come to my house Thursday? I was going to Aisers but a kid from West Hartford wanted to play and I was like WHOA from my town? He says he talked to Cort like 2 years ago or something so it should be interesting.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Do we know what day the Smash tournaments will be at CTcon? I'm going to see Dispatch on Sunday, so I can only go on either Friday or Saturday. Also I'd rather pay as little as possible to get in ;-P. I might have to do the Mario Kart 64 tournament too if it's on the same day...

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
the smash tourney size?
Well
Let me put it simply
If you are going to ctcon just for the tourney, dont go
the tourney is ungodly bad
I usually enter for the hell of it, but i go to ctcon for other reasons
*coughanimegirlscough*
But.
Yeah.
*Puts box on head*

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I wouldnt go just to play smash there =\ especially when we have ppl going to FCX instead, thats why i wanted to know the size, i wanted to see if it was worth going to as a whole.

larger con = more anime girls and more pics to take yehz

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
Meh not a big tourny or not cant wait to unleash the bowser

lol at swift u had the best quote at Zk's "So many Marth mains why is everyone jumpin on the quieer boat"

_V_

Smash Ace
Blue, Hat said he could house everyone, if you guys wanted to (and needed to) and he is 30 minutes away from the venue. I'll ask for his address so we can map quest it.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i'm so glad i main luigi now. no queer boats for me.... although....

as stated at ZKs house, unless ur gettin anywhere wit anime chicks, its not worth it. so everyone should jus come to my house. play some smash, ride around and bag girls, good day.

cort, enter FCX as "the smasher formally known as cort"

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ima be representing CT in GA. I'm extremely sorry to everyone.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
? @ spawn.

CTcon for me this year should be better than last. I went last year and saw like 1 person I knew... by chance... I also went on Sunday for like 3 hours during the day but this year I should be going majority of the day, all three days.

I looked at the console tournament lists, there's gonna be 121 video game tournaments... lol. The hell? Melee is still on it though! There's still no schedule I can find anywhere. :(

I feel so out of place there since I never wear a costume, I was contemplating it this year but then thought it'd be too much work and I'd feel dumb.

Can't wait for pound! I'm gonna tell my parents tomorrow that I'm going to the beach for the weekend or something, I don't think they'll like it when I say I'm gonna travel to play a video game, especially if I'm flying. >_>

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hmm that would probably work well. not only is it closer to the venue. but.. i wouldnt have to drop anyone off anywhere, yeah.. let me know.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im probably not gonn aplay period.
ill probably sing songs
spawn rabid caterpillars
eat smores.
buid lions
farm acorns
Research ghosts
Dig up pokeballs
Have a polevalting competition
Drink oceans