• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Swift, are you going to go to GA for that tournament? :o

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Swift, are you going to go to GA for that tournament? :o
I hadn't planned on it(the 30th right?), but I was just thinking in advance about what I was gonna do while everyone is @ FC. and since they were doing something during pound iirc i figure that it might be a chance that the would do something@ the FC time.

_V_

Smash Ace
So play sometime this week?

Hat still hasn't PM'd me back with his address x.x

Blue maybe try PMing him? Just say you are the one I am going down with. If not, then I will PM him again or something.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Swift, alright.

Pipe is good for Thursdays until iunno... he has work at 630. Unless his schedule changed.

Can't wait for Friday/this weekend. One night alone with Pat, and then another night with Pat, Steve, and possibly some random OOS'ers if I can convince them to come over and smash at the hotel or convince my mom to let us stay at someone's house and then bring us back to the hotel.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
I'll think about Bums event Trademark wanna give me some train scheduales or sometin then maybe I'll go and If I go Zk goes problly not haxor tho

Wtf Luigi?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
lol. no. i'm definately gonna be original and main fox/falcon because no one else mains them ne mroe thanx to marth being l33t.

because haxor will hax the train station. lol. no, of course he could come. all this pending on me going to pound or not *looks at swift* then if i'm not poor *looks at random apps sitting on desk*

speaking of haxor, i need to make a new sig

Aesir

Smash Master
everyones maining marth cause they think hes perfect. >_> hes perfect when you have experience playing him.

not randomly picking him up and fsmashing and wavedashing.

_V_

Smash Ace
Woo I can shine out of shield and double shine on command...

and you know why?

Because I played guitar for like 5 hours yesterday and my hands were amazingly warmed up.

Best warm up for smash...EVER.

But yeah, still no word from Hat about his address...Blue try PMing him?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
the Drunken Smasher is back and my smash powers grow with every match i play

Best warm up for smash...EVER.

if i play guitar hero my hands curl up and go numb, my hands have this disorder with my nerves and muscles for playing video games for alot of years so after a while they get slow and stiffin up it happens after a little bit of smash too.

let this be a lesson for everybody

WoZ Edit - Please don't double post. Thanks!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hat's addy

624 Frederick Road
21228 Baltimore MD

talk to him and let him know.

ill talk to him too.

Brookman

Smash Hero
So ya
Thought ya
Might like to go to the show.
To feel the warm thrill of confusion
That space cadet glow.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

for the weekend.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
she fell in love with the lifestyle
she was the queen of the late night social suicide

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Sorry cort, glitch pq is about to be patched tonight and I need to glitch pq. >_>

Aiser, what do you mean I'm the new marth of gb. >_> >_>

So I had this weired dream about hostel, going to MD, my ex, maple story, all at the same time. It was all somehow intertwined and confusing. >_> >_> >_>

I think Spawn inviting me to his house and this entire scheme of becoming friends through smash was just a cover cause it'll convince me to trust him. I will be at his house, wake up, tied up, with a black bag over my face and he'll start torturing me. >_> >_> >_> >_>

Brookman

Smash Hero
Sorry cort, glitch pq is about to be patched tonight and I need to glitch pq. >_>

Aiser, what do you mean I'm the new marth of gb. >_> >_>

So I had this weired dream about hostel, going to MD, my ex, maple story, all at the same time. It was all somehow intertwined and confusing. >_> >_> >_>

I think Spawn inviting me to his house and this entire scheme of becoming friends through smash was just a cover cause it'll convince me to trust him. I will be at his house, wake up, tied up, with a black bag over my face and he'll start torturing me. >_> >_> >_> >_>
I had that very dream last night. I was even you in it.

Top Bottom