• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
does green Falcon exist in 64? my knee jerk thought is no, but then what would happen in teams?
Green Falcon was in. I know it.
The Knee, however, was not.

Also, I doubt Marth's Dolphin slash colors is a 4 pixel square...there are more than 4 colors...in that...even if they are just shades.
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Green Falcon was in. I know it.
The Knee, however, was not.

Also, I doubt Marth's Dolphin slash colors is a 4 pixel square...there are more than 4 colors...in that...even if they are just shades.
-DD
i know the knee's not, but who needs a knee when you can up B people :p

I just thought the c-button colors in 64 were regular, black, red, and pink... is green falcon only available in teams?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
fox beats falco.

falco is prob #3 or #4 pending on opinions.

Last edited:

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
that Falco ***** the rest of the cast just fine and is considerably better than even vs. sheik.
t
Falco ***** Peach, Jigs, and IC's more than Fox? No. Explain to me why Dashiz switches to Fox all the time VS Hbox then. Falcos the best so he should be fine VS Jigs.

Lets see Eggm **** up Chu w Falco just as hard as he did w Fox man. I'd like to honestly see that.

I think you're just EXTREMELY biased because you main Falco. Its cool though, I used to be on Marths junk all the time but I realized my character is not top tier. If on the next tier list Falco is top tier i'll give you fifty dollars.

Falco is the best IMO if played perfectly but not even Dashiz, PP, Zhu, or MaNg0 plays him perfectly so.....yeah. His stage game is better than Fox's but the fact that Fox's onstage game is just a TAD worse but his recovery is 5X better makes him so much of a better all around character for a human to control. Fox also destroys Falco when hes off stage. Blink. If Falco was THE BEST character we would see wayyy more Falco mains than we see Fox mains. Not the case.

Falcos throw/grab game is also one of the worst and has no combos or setups from ANYTHING. Everything is DI dependent and his d throw is only really applicable on platforms.

We've moved on in the meta game from "sick combos" to "****** them off stage." and M2K, MaNg0, Darc in teams, and Hbox have showed this wonderfully. Why is Jigs considered a better teammate for Fox now as opposed to the classic Peach and Fox? How good is Falco in teams? MAYBE 6th or 7th? Fox is top tier.

You play one fighting game. Smash. I love how you just build this smash ego in your mind and you think you're incredibly smart at fighting games or something. Do you play SF? GG? BB? Tekken? Brawl? Anything else aside from Melee and occasionally smash 64?

fox beats falco.

falco is prob #3 or #4 pending on opinions.

also # is -snip-

anyone who is at P4 call me for buttsex

whoops, typo'd. it's 9188
Falco is definitely 2nd. Awesome, just added your #.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
If on the next tier list Falco is top tier i'll give you fifty dollars.
Thats silly, they already posted a final Melee tier list.

If Falco was THE BEST character we would see wayyy more Falco mains than we see Fox mains. Not the case.
=| If Fox was THE BEST character we would see wayyy more Fox mains winning national tournaments than we see Falco mains. Not the case.

Also, replace Falco with Jiggs in the above statement to suit your fancy.

:3 And poffy, your post seems slightly malevolent~<3
And I think Falco ***** Peach harder than Fox.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
=| If Fox was THE BEST character we would see wayyy more Fox mains winning national tournaments than we see Falco mains. Not the case.
You dont use tournaments to create tier lists. If that were the case Sagat would not be top tier in SF IV and Jigs and Falcon would be 3rd or 4th best in Melee. You create tier lists based on how hard a specific character has to work to punish an opponents mistakes and match ups.

You factor this in, but you don't rely on it. Match ups are definitely the most accurate and universal way to look at tier lists.

I basically look at three things

Camping ability
Anti Camp game
Match Ups overall.

I'm not making any further posts till after Pound so I'm ending with this....

Good Luck Everyone In Pools!

People who aren't coming: (Aesir, Cort, DD, Axel, Jam, Noodles) I'm sorry :ohwell: I really wanted to see all of you there. We need more CT representation.

I'm really looking forward to this and I think it is going to be the best tournament Smash Brothers Melee has EVER seen or will see.

THIS tournament is the reason why I did not go to Genesis. It will be bigger and it will be much more exciting. I hope to see plenty of upsets and epic close matches.

I'll text a couple of people to keep tournament updates coming and then you guys can post in the pound 4 thread. lol.

Wish me luck!

I'm beating Silent Wolf.

vintage

Smash Cadet
Happy birthday Cort!

EDIT: Noodles isn't going?! :confused:

Also, yeah, good luck at P4 everyone. Just don't knock out any of the Jiggs players early because I want to see those videos. :p

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:D I hope the grand finals consists of M2k v. Mang0 doing Falcon dittos.
Everyone loves it when that happens.

Happy Birthday Cort!
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Garrett, I'm not even gonna bother picking out all the little things in that post that are ESPECIALLY dumb. Someday I hope you'll realize that you are wrong about everything and will be able to look back and laugh at how dumb you were (we've all gone through it).

John, I'ma b hangin' in the GA room on Friday night (if that's OK with you guys) and I wants to get me in on dem Marth dittos.

Also I'm like 9 months older than Cort. Lol.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You could call him Captain Planet lmao

I always use green Falcon, but that's because SS is my hero lol
light blue for me now :)

I'm 25.

Get bent, kids.
25 is mad young!

just ask cog
haha yeah I was baiting him, hoping he'd say something epic and ancient XD
As good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement, then patience and acceptance are likely reached by enduring hardship. *levitates*

Also, I finally saw Avatar in IMAX 3D last night. Somebody call Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay because my eyeballs need to file a raaaaaaaaaaape report.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So my professor for 3d modeling never showed up to class.

I cried on the inside.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I gave my last midterms today.

No more wasting more than half the day trolling public-school-firewall-restricted Internet and jamming to dnb at a respectable volume for the neighboring classrooms.

Back to real work on Tuesday. For now? Pound 4 Livesteam trolling.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
My roommate and I have it hook up to the big speakers on a monitor we have on the top of our "Tower Of Power".

It's pretty sick...except there isn't any playing right now. xD
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Holy ****! The level 9 NPC Peach on the stream did the floating turnip glitch. ROFL.

LOL:
"Milktea is in the building. Shes flirting with everyone though."

On HuGs v. Scar in Pools2:
**** Hugs is good.

-DD

Top Bottom