• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Octave

Smash Ace
YES.

10affirmations
Have you tried the beta yet? I did at a friend's house but the servers kept going down so I didn't really get to do much. I don't have an opinion yet but I think that if they improve the servers (though most of the downtime was due to maintenance) I would definitely get it. My friend, however, thinks it's amazing for a one time payment MMO. I'm just wondering if the optional subscription content is worth it or not.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Does anyone know where I can get ahold of the Frame Data app for Melee? Most specifically for Marth, but Falco and Fox would be cool too. Gracias.

I had it before but deleted the folders. Fail.

Lies I tell you.

Edit:

I found it. ****.
Loool. I've been using this tool non-stop for the past 6-7 hours, building melee sets of characters for Melee2.0.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I need a modded/whatever Wii for this, don't I.
just download the homebrew channel on your wii and you can launch modded ISOs with a breeze ^.^

Have you tried the beta yet? I did at a friend's house but the servers kept going down so I didn't really get to do much. I don't have an opinion yet but I think that if they improve the servers (though most of the downtime was due to maintenance) I would definitely get it. My friend, however, thinks it's amazing for a one time payment MMO. I'm just wondering if the optional subscription content is worth it or not.
yes, i really really like it. somewhere between tribes and phantasy star, with more MMO than FPS. really liking it, AvP also launches that month, so my normal class-based FPS needs are taken care of :D

not sure the the subscription content is worth it, i think it will be largely dependent on user-base. if you can find a good clan to run fun raids with, why not. but it seems pointless otherwise.

Octave

Smash Ace
just download the homebrew channel on your wii and you can launch modded ISOs with a breeze ^.^

yes, i really really like it. somewhere between tribes and phantasy star, with more MMO than FPS. really liking it, AvP also launches that month, so my normal class-based FPS needs are taken care of :D

not sure the the subscription content is worth it, i think it will be largely dependent on user-base. if you can find a good clan to run fun raids with, why not. but it seems pointless otherwise.
Is Homebrew free? And I'm not familiar with Tribes, but Phantasy Star (I'm assuming you're talking about PSO) I'm very familiar with. Wow huge nostalgia right now.

Class-based FPS you say? Do you play TF2 by any chance?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Is Homebrew free? And I'm not familiar with Tribes, but Phantasy Star (I'm assuming you're talking about PSO) I'm very familiar with. Wow huge nostalgia right now.

Class-based FPS you say? Do you play TF2 by any chance?
homebrew channel is free:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Channel
you can also load emulators, a usb loader (get all the wii iso's and it's like having the wii library for free). so good.

TF2 for sure. add Hazygoose on steam :D
medic/scout/sniper i all enjoy.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yeaaahhh...I'm gonna make me a melee-texture hacked disc soon.

>=[ All those Mewtwos look so cooooooool.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
t_t I hate anim8or. Its so primative.

Stupid vertex hacking only works in anim8or though. BS.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Cort who made that skin?

I only ask because the only thing that I've ever wanted to reskin on Marth is the blue swish behind his sword with every swipe, and turn it into a big effing rainbow.

I don't care what color Marth I use so long as I have my rainbow-flaming uptilts.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pof, fullmetal and i have a tradition of stealing a TV and cube for a good 2+ hours playing marth dittos with two other marth mains (or secondaries). i believe you are invited to this sword fight. also inviting sveet and swiftbass, whoever shows up first.

holla, check the m.. nvm link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247119&page=19

i don't think we know where sword swipe colors are yet and if it's a 4x4 pixel square or not.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pof, fullmetal and i have a tradition of stealing a TV and cube for a good 2+ hours playing marth dittos with two other marth mains (or secondaries). i believe you are invited to this sword fight. also inviting sveet and swiftbass, whoever shows up first.

holla, check the m.. nvm link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247119&page=19

i don't think we know where sword swipe colors are yet and if it's a 4x4 pixel square or not.
just so holla, pof, and swift see this post

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
just so holla, pof, and swift see this post
I'm there. :)

I'll PM you my number to call me at venue. Just give me yours too.

Also, Fox's Hitbox on his F tilt is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. It extends at least a whole other character in back of him too almost. Dumb.

It really mind boggles me when people tell me that Falco is a better character than Fox.

Ok, so MAYBE Falco might beat Fox but Fox ***** the rest of the cast so much harder than Falco does.

Sheik gets ***** by Fox while its even w Falco

Fox does much better against Jigs than Falco does.
Fox does better VS IC's.

I still think Falco is second best but Fox is outstanding.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm there. :)

I'll PM you my number to call me at venue. Just give me yours too.

Also, Fox's Hitbox on his F tilt is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. It extends at least a whole other character in back of him too almost. Dumb.

It really mind boggles me when people tell me that Falco is a better character than Fox.

Ok, so MAYBE Falco might beat Fox but Fox ***** the rest of the cast so much harder than Falco does.

Sheik gets ***** by Fox while its even w Falco

Fox does much better against Jigs than Falco does.
Fox does better VS IC's.

I still think Falco is second best but Fox is outstanding.
I was close to arguing in depth with you, but then I remembered how that usually goes... so I guess I'll just briefly say that Falco ***** the rest of the cast just fine and is considerably better than even vs. sheik.

Top Bottom