• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
People should get off Toasty's nuts. He's one of the most nicest, generous, people ever. Therefore the fact that he's for posting such things should say something about the situation.
>.> Or maybe if you don't get off his nuts, he'll be more generous.

I think I'm uploading Spife v. someone now...
I wish I had the brackets =|

-DD

Banks

Smash Hero
I beat Solar in a Money Match.........probably should not have said that?

<3 Banks!
<3 POF

well, i beat him in EIGHT money matches last night using capt falcon and fox vs all his characters so HA!

I guess we're better than banks garrett XD
i played pretty horribly in that set, but he did not. therefore i lost. But, I can money match you guys some time, and if i win we could create some kind of black hole that would swallow the universe in inui logic

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
<3 POF

well, i beat him in EIGHT money matches last night using capt falcon and fox vs all his characters so HA!

i played pretty horribly in that set, but he did not. therefore i lost. But, I can money match you guys some time, and if i win we could create some kind of black hole that would swallow the universe in inui logic
*volunteers to record both the matches and the black hole opening*

TAKE THAT LARGE HADRON COLLIDER!

Also: Currently uploading a match I believe is between Noodles and Mattdotzeb, which I believe is a friendly...correct me if I'm wrong :3.
-DD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Pocky, and anyone else who is wanting the "full story" :

I just talked with a lot of the people involved in this whole PBnJ event...waiting to speak with one or two more people to get facts 100% straight.

As soon as that happens, expect a mammoth post in a few days explaining everything in great detail.

Why the change of heart?

Mostly because of things that were said/heard today that made us realize that he really didn't learn S*** from everything that happened and he's really just whining that he doesn't get to go to Pound and that people will no longer associate him with True Gamer.

So yeah.

**** that guy.

Also: Thanks Lil! =D

LOLLL @ DD...good call!!!

Sleepy - ....good thing I know where you live ^_~

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah, so i can ask you for dollars and lock the door and pretend not to be home later amirite

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I don't really know the specifics, but from what I've heard the community is probably better off without him. I think it's good that we're able to put our collective foot down and actually exclude people.

Also, he legit thinks Ice Climbers are top tier. Seriously, wtf?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Hazy: GOD YES.

And yeah, she's pretty neat.

She did a really good job of acting like she didn't care when I was explaining to her the subtle differences between the various publications, but she got me exactly what I wanted.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Toasty owes me alot the next time he's in Tristate.

But then again, I owe him alot too.

Prog, next time you're in CT, or I'm in NY, you owe me a McGangBang. I know you're poor so I'm not asking for fries and a drink. ^_^

SleepyK

i wonder if mayor mccheese ever had to address people getting mcgangbanged

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Well, I'm assuming that before the McDouble and the Chicken Sandwich both went for only a dollar, McGangBangs were not the crime epidemic that they are now. I'm guessing even the Hamburglar and Office Big Mac are getting in on it because it's really quite economical to McGangBang now.

It's really an economic issue in McDonaldland, since even the average Fry Kid can now just throw down two dollars and change and get in on that McGangBang action.

I'm pretty sure there'll be a press conference next week to address this growing problem.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Playing Smash when frustrated is the worst decision ever, discuss. I played like *** last night.

Mindset really is uber important when playing smash or anything really.

I got four stocked by Trademarks Peach last night as Marth and it really pissed me off. I challenged him to a MM and played a good at least 5X better. I did not win but both matches were close and I just wanted to see if I wasn't going completely out of my mind and did not magically start sucking at this game.....

I just felt like *** and was getting frustrated. I played good at my last tournament because I was confident, happy, and I believed in myself. Got to keep that up.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
can we have miyazaki watch parties when i'm back in CT, dave? <3
|
V
Hazy: GOD YES.
PONYO FIRST FOR THE AWWW!

Holy hell you're so sexy. Draw/print something out onto that patch to make it ******.

I just felt like *** and was getting frustrated. I played good at my last tournament because I was confident, happy, and I believed in myself. Got to keep that up.
Its cause I was there to cheer you on >=O.
And to record you!

*LAWL @ JAM'S VIDEO!
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
anyone here not celebrate christmas and want to play smash tomorrow?
I do, but I'll play. I'm usually done with all my Christmas crap around 6 or 7.

Noodles-I challenged him to a MM because I was playing horribly against him and it was pissing me off seeing as though I played beautifully against him the other night when I was at Wes's. It was just my mood/attitude though. I was not thinking and just running into stupid crap. I thought I played very well in our set though. I wasn't dissapointed. Except for the final stock on FD.....I had that and ****ed up hard. After my whiffed f smash on the left side I knew I lost it

and yes, the melee scene > Brawl scene in CT. Only like Icy, Bizkit, (did he ever even play melee competitively? I've never seen him play Melee...) and Moon Doggie really play...and Noodles and I when we feel we can make $ lol.

I went to a Brawl tournament at my school and went all Marth not losing a single match and won fifty dollars to Gamestop. ****.

IMO, people play Brawl for $ but people play Melee to have fun.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Those were friendlies. He asked me to mm but i knew id get ***** >_<
Ah, good **** either way though, some of them were close :3.

I do, but I'll play. I'm usually done with all my Christmas crap around 6 or 7.

Noodles-I challenged him to a MM because I was playing horribly against him and it was pissing me off seeing as though I played beautifully against him the other night when I was at Wes's. It was just my mood/attitude though. I was not thinking and just running into stupid crap. I thought I played very well in our set though. I wasn't dissapointed. Except for the final stock on FD.....I had that and ****ed up hard. After my whiffed f smash on the left side I knew I lost it
xD he's talking about the M.Z v. Noodle videos I'm upping right now.

ct's melee scene > ct's brawl scene ?
We don't see much of the Brawl scene in this forum. Maybe they're all on AiB?

-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
holy ****, dudes. oklahoma is under a blizzard watch right now. the world has ended, because i am in oklahoma and almost snowed in. this is stupid. oklahoma has the same climate and soil as egypt.

SleepyK

Well, I'm assuming that before the McDouble and the Chicken Sandwich both went for only a dollar, McGangBangs were not the crime epidemic that they are now. I'm guessing even the Hamburglar and Office Big Mac are getting in on it because it's really quite economical to McGangBang now.

It's really an economic issue in McDonaldland, since even the average Fry Kid can now just throw down two dollars and change and get in on that McGangBang action.

I'm pretty sure there'll be a press conference next week to address this growing problem.
Hahaha, <3

SO
HARD

Playing Smash when frustrated is the worst decision ever, discuss. I played like *** last night.

Mindset really is uber important when playing smash or anything really.

I got four stocked by Trademarks Peach last night as Marth and it really pissed me off. I challenged him to a MM and played a good at least 5X better. I did not win but both matches were close and I just wanted to see if I wasn't going completely out of my mind and did not magically start sucking at this game.....

If you are playing and getting frustrated at not winning, you need to play to learn, not to win! Don't forget that smash is above all fun and a learning experience almost every time.

S l o X

Smash Champion
:| I don't have wifi, neither do any relatives near by so I can't buy Smash 64.

Quit life? ):

Oh & Happy Holidays guys. Brawl is bleh, I guess its good Melee is more popular. I want to play Brawl+ which I has but kind of boring playing with CPUs (lies). Have been playing Mario Kart 64 and never realized that there is a lot more than just random shells to help you win...like drifting.

Top Bottom