• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I like the new FMA now I think

oh Inuyasha final season is out now 0.o
and one piece is realllllly slow right now

naruto is a mediocre story

vintage

Smash Cadet
Requiem is one of those movies where after watching it you think to yourself, "Wow what a really good movie, I never want to see it again."
My reaction was more like, "How thoroughly depressing." Well, to be honest, the couple got what they deserved... but the mom and Marlon Wayans got my sympathy.

Awesome. :)

Woot i got hired!
Yay! Let me know when you work so I can walk over and harass you... I mean... so that we can play Melee afterward. :p

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Nus, do you plan on driving down? I plan on going somehow, but i don't know if i want to commit to the drive yet. Also, I can't believe i've never played you seeing how we're both from west hartford.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Oh my god. I'm stuck at my GF's college and i have to DS (demon sh*t) so badly. :( I'm scared to wander around and find a bathroom though. BTW Mogwai, sorry i've been using AIM on my phone, so half the time i don't even notice when i get an IM. I'll be back Friday night. I can probably play like Tuesday night or something. When is pound 4? I'm not even sure if I wanna go, it depends on how much better everyone got :/. I'm tight on money so unless i can place in the money i don't think i'll go, even though it'd be nice to see everyone. anyway time to find that bathroom ;(

PC's song of the day
http://hypem.com/track/908463/Wale+-+Chillin+ft+Lady+Gaga+The+Knocks+Remix+

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ah the demon ****. What was the cooldown level?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Oh my god. I'm stuck at my GF's college and i have to DS (demon sh*t) so badly. :( I'm scared to wander around and find a bathroom though. BTW Mogwai, sorry i've been using AIM on my phone, so half the time i don't even notice when i get an IM. I'll be back Friday night. I can probably play like Tuesday night or something. When is pound 4? I'm not even sure if I wanna go, it depends on how much better everyone got :/. I'm tight on money so unless i can place in the money i don't think i'll go, even though it'd be nice to see everyone. anyway time to find that bathroom ;(

PC's song of the day
http://hypem.com/track/908463/Wale+-+Chillin+ft+Lady+Gaga+The+Knocks+Remix+
lol, it's all good, I'll just hit you up on AIM on Monday or something.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** sounds crazy. I haven't been to Arby's in so long. I think it's a good thing though haha.

We'll have to hang out next Thursday or something.

Aesir

Smash Master
Yar.

There's this really cute black girl in my political club, she's an atheist and a total liberal. I think she might be mixed because she's a bit lighter then most of my black friends.

But in anycase does CT approve?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Yar.

There's this really cute black girl in my political club, she's an atheist and a total liberal. I think she might be mixed because she's a bit lighter then most of my black friends.

Awwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yar.

>_> Dude, what happened to that hot religious chick? I'd go for that, it would be an interesting dynamic, and probably provide us with lulz.

-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Chris-That is why you were liek 38920905 minutes late when i was trying to talk to you. lol.

We should hangout soon.

Who wants to carpool for Pound 4??????

So evidentally people are backing out last minute from my tournament? Good **** everyone.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about going, Garrett.

I know we don't really get along, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to be nasty to you or anything. Obviously, I hope for the same in return. Let's play Third Strike?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

I know we don't really get along, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to be nasty to you or anything.I love Nick, and I will go out of my way to see him again! Obviously, I hope for the same in return. Let's play Third Strike?
:D Of course! I suck at 3rd strike though.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Im still going

pound3
I was thinking of making an appearance and playing for a few hours if that's cool. God knows I'll need a study break at some point.

I know we don't really get along, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to be nasty to you or anything. Obviously, I hope for the same in return. Let's play Third Strike?
:D Of course! I suck at 3rd strike though.
-DD
i'd go if someone picked me up. garrett i posted for a ride a few pages back but didnt get a response :(

also my soccer team is ranked #1 in the division (in international soccer and the school league i play for)

You all just made me really happy. <3 <3 <3

Time to go study.....lame.......

Dave-I really do not have any problem w/ you nor did I ever I just hate the fact that you take everything I say on the boards so seriously and continue to be rude to me in person and call me out for what I say online in person. You, Mike, Alex, and Stephen were like the only people who used to play Melee with me. I miss the olddddddd days.

Also, I've started to use Falco, Fox, and Falcon. Really fun characters. Waveshining FF's as Falco is arguably the most fun thing ever. I <3 doing shines to grabs as Falco too on FF's.

Top Bottom