• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Scar

#HarveyDent
PoF shut up about my combo videos you've been *****ing about them for a year now

ok great you think IKM was better than the second but that just shows you're an awful melee player, the combos in IKM2 were like at least 3-4x superior to the first one

also the trailer for IKM3 shows more talent on my part than both of the preceding videos put together and then some

the point of putting out another video is not only to entertain but to do so in a different way and to a different audience - skilled players

you're not my target audience

i'm happy you appreciated the first one, just watch it over and over if that's what makes you happy, but other than that here's what i think you should do

take your opinion... your blatantly wrong, completely irrelevant, uninformed opinion, and i want you to look at it real long and hard. then i want you to take that opinion and shine it up real good, make it as shiny as the little bald spot on the side of your head, shine it up real good, TURN IT SIDEWAYS, AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ***

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Aesir, please dont play me in sf iv because than I'm just going to beat you with Sakura and you'll say, "God, this is sooo stupid! its ****ing Sakura!" lol

Ok Scar, the point is....there is no need to make another one. You just released one like four months ago.

Also, if you're going to take the bash route...sorry I do other things than just play Melee. My bad. :-/ I don't have time to make three combo videos nonetheless travel across the US to play a Gamecube game.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Aesir, please dont play me in sf iv because than I'm just going to beat you with Sakura and you'll say, "God, this is sooo stupid! its ****ing Sakura!" lol

Ok Scar, the point is....there is no need to make another one. You just released one like four months ago.
IKM is a National Holiday, it's the day after Valentine's Day.

Scar

#HarveyDent
alright well i'll be petty it's ok i don't do it often

yeah i travel around to play melee like i'm going to florida this weekend, also i've managed to in my own opinion become good enough to make money off of the game, become one of the best players of my character, and then let's move on to graduated from an ivy league institution and have gotten more pie than you will IN A LIFETIME

pockyD

Smash Legend
:-/ I don't have time to make three combo videos
i don't really know you at all but judging by the things you post here, it sounds like you definitely do

nonetheless travel across the US to play a Gamecube game.
if you were able to profit off of it and see friends from all around the country, i think you'd be able to make time

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
graduated from an ivy league institution and have gotten more pie than you will IN A LIFETIME

That's funny that you hinted how many women you slept with on a video game forum. Really? Like....really? LOL. Let me remind you that this whole argument started from the fact that I think you create too many combo videos. I'm honored that you care about what I think because if you didn't you simply wouldn't be saying anything.

Didn't you have me blocked anyway? Guess that was a crock.

Aesir: No way. :)

Hi V, come back to CT. What's up man?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
the point of putting out another video is not only to entertain but to do so in a different way and to a different audience - skilled players

you're not my target audience
LMAO *****.

Garrett, you seriously need to stop talking. You look like a jackass.

Stephen: I think SF2T is actually widely regarded as more balanced than ST. It's just not as successful. Also, the SNES version is an arcade-perfect port, which is impressive.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
personally i think any argument that pof makes about anything is automatically canceled by the fact that he got 4stocked by milktea

lol jk milktea is good.

oh hey guys zhu makes too many combo videos i mean like 4 wtf come on combo videos are meant to be a milestone in your life and should indicate how much of a success you are in women games and life in general clearly not for fun entertainment or anything like that man its so great that people are dumb enough to travel to play gaemcub games let aloen games pairoud lik srs whu playz gmaez nerdz LOLOLOLO UR LLALL NIARDS GAT A LEAF LERZRS

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW

noodles

Smash Champion
Scar probably name searched to find that. If he didnt see your post with it, mogwai also quoted it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Would some extremely generous soul be able to give me a ride to Mass Madness on Sunday?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I definitely challenged you in Street Fighter. Anyone...I don't really care.
ok thats cool, challenge me to an MM in a game i dont play or kno much about. that works.

i'd get off on you for that, but it seems like u have ur hands full with everyone else in the thread so i'll leave u to that

dam scar..... that kinda hurt MY feelings.....

noodles

Smash Champion
What fox's would fall under the category of semi-pro? I was thinking maybe swift but like i really cant think of any others. Theres alot really good foxes and im not really good enough to judge them with anything that isnt tournament results. Then again tournament results is really the only way to decided something like that >_>.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I'll play people in SF
because that's what we should do;
play, for fun.
Yeeeeeeeeeeee
Are you coming to my tournament next weekend? We should play at my place after Day 1.

I'm definitely going to be playing SF Third Strike, SF IV, and Melee all night. lol.

PoF shut up about my combo videos you've been *****ing about them for a year now

STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ***
Oh yeah, this is coming from a MOD. This right here shows you how much of a joke moderating on this site even is.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's my favorite infraction
btw
BOO DAZWA THIS IS DISRESPECT TO YOU DIRECTLY
I DISRESPECT YOU RIGHT NOW
CRONO IS A GINGER

trademark0013

Smash Champion
not as dumb as these "sponsor this child" commercials.

the worlds 3 richest ppl have a combined wealth equal to the GDP of the worlds poorest 48 countries

corporations put these children in their situation in the first place

/no point to the rant. just tiredness

Top Bottom