• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Well, Nicholas, that is an excellent question and I'm glad you asked.

You see, there are several telltale signs you'll want to be wary of when on the lookout for bad posts, but the big one that you will certainly want to avoid can be found by checking the postbit, usually located above and to the left of a post, or directly above it depending on your configuration.

Sadly, this virtually always results in an unreadable post.
zoso writes the most beautiful and poetic things on smashboards

ZoSo

Smash Champion
She says that would be ****.

For those not in the know, Scar changed my mom's name to Scar when he was here last weekend.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Yeah I'd have to agree that Jason and I are a little bit different, just a tiny bit :p. I still don't think Jason should stop completely though haha i mean isn't it profitable for him still ?

Anyways I lost the keys to my house (I lose everything haha) and I'm currently locked out LOL i think I'm going to set up a tent and camp out in my backyard LOL pew pew pew :3 someone come over for some marshmallow roasting LOL brings back memories :) i love my iphone, else i'd be bored as hell right now.
I'll start walking now.
Be there in a few days.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
a few years back i was told that fashion/style/etc was cyclical

its tru

also social evolution isnt the same as natural evolution:
in society things go away
in natural, things are added

i hope my class gives me a paper on a topic i can relate to this

also because of this and the way things change so rapidly, language does too

therefore i can say something like "i'm about to get off on swiftbass" or "me and swift was jerkin all night" and it'll have a completely different meaning than it did a few months ago

sociology is sociology is amazing sometimes

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, Nicholas, that is an excellent question and I'm glad you asked.

You see, there are several telltale signs you'll want to be wary of when on the lookout for bad posts, but the big one that you will certainly want to avoid can be found by checking the postbit, usually located above and to the left of a post, or directly above it depending on your configuration.

Sadly, this virtually always results in an unreadable post.
I lol'd pretty hard.

She says that would be ****.

For those not in the know, Scar changed my mom's name to Scar when he was here last weekend.
Lol. Too good.

**** she can also be a member of g dragon
LOL.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I think GOTM died after I owned him so hard....

also yeah it is the worst but people do it, just like gaper delays -- you can't deny its existence just because it blows
gaper delays? what?
idk maybe but maybe vick would pay through the *** for a settlement / bail

also legal fees going to where? the courts/government? like what
I don't think he needed to post bail, and I'm not sure if he even payed a fine (though I could look these things up).
Vick paid his own private lawyers to defend him. Meanwhile the prosecution had to be done by state lawyers, not to mention extra security because of the media, the judge, extra time spent on the trial, etc etc.

Arguably the best thing ever posted in the CT thread.

Edit-

After dealing with everyone's BS for so long I've decided to touch upon this one last time.

Everyone on this thread has arguably been bothered or pissed off by something I've said or stated in the past whether it be recent, or long ago. I say something and then people say "STFU" in a matter of speaking. The problem is if what I'm saying is flaming others or is wrong....what does that make you guys? Morally correcting me? I don't think so.... As far as I'm concerned it looks like I'm just stating what I think (sometimes I think way too ahead of myself and contradict myself...I even do that in essays etc for school or repeat myself and present the same point....its kind of stupid...but its funny.) and YOU GUYS are the ones flaming me. If I post something you don't like....simply don't read it. None of it is attacking YOU and if it is than YOU should respond to it. There is no need for Larx, SleepyK, Zoso, Mogwai, Cogsmooch, Darc, and the rest of you to comment and throw your two cents in. If you don't like what I post, than don't read it. I had to read through 2-3 pages on whether or not dog fighting is a good enough warrant for an arrest on Vick. Are you ****ing ****ting me? Are you all stupid? Of course it is, but I didn't throw my 25 cents in and call anyone out for what they think or post nor should anyone else. GOTM may have been out numbered in the situation but everyone at least has a right to believe or think a certain thing whether the majority agrees or not. GOTMS situation was no different than anyone of mine. He simply thought something and everyone called him stupid for thinking differently. If you make a joke at someone or say something along those lines, that's perfectly cool but the fact of the matter is, me posting and everyone commenting on it is a spiral of an event because you all won't stop saying ****.

When I started to comment on M2K's situation you all basically said "STFU dude, no one cares what you think." Did I say m2k sucks and i hate him and he should quit? No. I didnt call him out or do anything to anyone and you all said, "zomg you dont know jason! shutup!"

When I said that Melee is dying because a lot of veterans are pretty much quitting and there are lesser scrubs you all thought, "zomg, Garretts contradicting himself again! LOL!" when in fact if you read it right instead of jumping the gun you'd understand that my point was Melee scrubs are not entering because of the lack of veterans to play with and learn from.

but no; its just easier to be a bandwagon or be an eltitist. (shrug)

sounds like you guys do more flaming than I do.

It really boils down to this: If you don't like what I say then don't read it. I don't have to stop posting just because YOU don't agree with it. I'm sick of having to explain myself to everyone and dealing w everyone's crap. Some of you on here mean well and I know this at heart but some of you purposely go out of your way to insult me.

You all know that I am making a plausible point. How is your flaming a better solution to what I do?
It's been posted multiple times by now, but since you singled me out, I'd like to reiterate: this is an open, social thread. I only disagree with you when the feeling is genuine, and since it's a free internets, I do so here. You probably post more opinions than anyone else in this thread, and sometimes people disagree with them, sometimes vehemently. You then whine that you're being flamed.
It's like going to a party, going up to a group of people and stating an opinion REALLY loudly. Someone then sips his beer and goes "Actually, that's not the case..." and before he can finish you're screaming at them to shut up and how much of an ******* they are.

Dude everyone in this thread who is debating basically about nothing important I have one thing to say to you.

Who gives a ****?
Honestly man all you do is come in here occasionally and post a line or two about how much this thread is dumb now and then leave. Why are you bothering?

"I can post all the opinions I want but nobody is allowed to disagree. Duh."
this

LOL g dragon is a person scar, big bang is the band ^^;
son of a *****
LOL I hate kpop and even I knew this

thumbswayup

Smash Master
One of the friends I saw Transformers 2 with said it was a lot better than the first one. I nodded silently and walked away.

lol yeah right, I let him have it for that. Probably was yelling at him for a good 10 minutes then gave up.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Good, you've seen District 9. Now go see Inglorious Basterds :p

lol District 10 is probably gonna have a budget of like 5 times what District 9 costed haha
sequels are dumb. district 9 shouldn't have a sequel.

Asian girl avatar goooo

A friend of mine said District 9 was cliche and predictable and said "let's see something new". This is why I don't talk to some of my friends about movies.
Remember, my friends have caused me to see such cinematic abortions as the Dukes of Hazzard, so yea...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'll bet anything District 10 will be announced within a few months. The ending left it open for a sequel, it cost only $30 mill to make, it made all it's money back and more in it's first three days, and it's going to do very well by the end of it's run at the box office. It's like, why WOULDN'T they make a sequel?

I'd like to see a sequel if it's made well like this movie was. It is a rarity yes, but sequels can be good and sometimes even better than the original (Spider-man 2 and Dark Knight proved that).

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I just beat all Normal Trials on SF 4. Get at me.

Also:

"Icy": hey dude
"Icy": i think im moving closer to you
"Icy": a whole 15m coser
"Icy": closer
"Icy": and im also buying a wii
"Icy": with home brew already on it
"Icy": meaning, brawl+ and we can wifi brawl+ if we have the same codesets
"Icy": :]

I love how he says Brawl + and not Brawl. <3

Swift-Want to play today?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'll bet anything District 10 will be announced within a few months. The ending left it open for a sequel, it cost only $30 mill to make, it made all it's money back and more in it's first three days, and it's going to do very well by the end of it's run at the box office. It's like, why WOULDN'T they make a sequel?

I'd like to see a sequel if it's made well like this movie was. It is a rarity yes, but sequels can be good and sometimes even better than the original (Spider-man 2 and Dark Knight proved that).
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42152

imo D9 is perfect self-contained and I wouldn't want to see a sequel. The ambiguity of what's going to happen is great

GOTM

Smash Champion
district 9 was bangin. inglorious basterds was one of tarantinos best ever.

sequels only blow when the director blows. i thoroughly enjoy many sequels from talented writers/directors. godfather II, kill bill II. terminator, haha

GOTM

Smash Champion
hahaha i didnt even see all the posts after cog "*****" me.

if cog was a dog i'd kill him. but hes human so ill leave him alone

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Inglorious Basterds was pretty good

Col. Hans Landa is so ****ing sharp throughout the whole movie it made me so mad lol
Haha why'd it make you mad? Everything he did and said was perfectly explained which is what made it so amazing.

yo man agree 100% landa was THE BEST PART in any tarantino movie ever. bold statement but i stand by it. i loved him
100% true, he ****ing creeps the **** out of you right from the opening sequence. Holy **** that movie has one of the best openings I've EVER seen

Top Bottom