• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to start an rpg right now someone give me a good one for nes/snes/n64/ps1.

First person to respond with a game I haven't played is the game I shall play. Only get to say one/person.

Banks

Smash Hero
i'm definitely down to go to PoF's tournament if other maine ***z will *** with me no homo i mean come brah

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm kinda glad Zoso posted a game to play for some reason.

Off to playing Secret of Mana it is.

Also there are Brawl people who are switching to Melee. There's a few CT players (Moon-Doggie, Noodles maybe more iunno) who are doing it because they realize Brawl is dead in CT. I could be wrong about that I don't follow the Brawl scene.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Moon Doggie and Noodles play Melee...definitely. But they are definitely more pro Brawl.

I love Banks. Discuss. I need Sheik practice.

Dave gave a great recommendation actually.

Also Marc-Final Fantasy IV/II if you do another one. Aesir will support this and I know it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
If I do another Final Fantasy it's definitely going to be Final Fantasy 6... then whatever lol. <3 Jam.

When I beat SoM I'll ask the question again. Same rules. Although I'll probably play Tales because I've heard it's amazing.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Secret of Mana.
Good job with this post.

marc if u still need a game to play

Tales of Symphonia
Baten Kaitos
ff tactics
I started ToS but never finished it cause I didn't have much time to play it; will have to finish it sometime. I have Baten Kaitos sitting on my shelf waiting to be played. FFT was amazing. Playing FFTA right now (53 hours play time and probably like 2/3 through the game though only 115/300 missions completed).

Definitely play FF6 Marc. After Secret of Mana.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well now that Evan has spoken there's no doubt about it that FF6 shall be played next.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I agree. Evans awesome. I need too playyyyy him.

No fair Eric got to play him a few weeks ago. I played chewman like two weeks ago and he was like "I played evan just the other day" and I was like "Ummm way to tell the rest of CT and hold out on us bucko."

Also, VI is really good...but there are better ff's IMO. IV, V, and VIII for instance.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i think we did this before, pof.
i was like
8 IS THE BEST FF EVERRR
and we high fived virtually.

Dave, have you ever played any of the previous Tales Of games?
i seriously cannot express enough how much I love Tales of Eternia/Destiny II over any other one.

SleepyK

If I do another Final Fantasy it's definitely going to be Final Fantasy 6... then whatever lol. <3 Jam.

When I beat SoM I'll ask the question again. Same rules. Although I'll probably play Tales because I've heard it's amazing.
so i purchased both ToS and Baiten Kaitos before gcbl was released and i haven't been able to play either because of my memory cards being at other people's houses.
how good is baiten kaitos?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****ing hermaphrodites so gay.

John, I haven't played either lol.

SleepyK

xenogears is amazing

the waves of time
move me deeper into you
a haze as blue as summer skies
and turn to find
the key will not unlock the door
this broken bird away it flies

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Aesir-Did I tell you i downloaded that to put on my psp and it wouldnt work? Gay.

You always talk about that game w me all the time.

lol at Sleepys sig w Darc. How old is that? **** looks mad old son.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Going back like four pages, to Dave saying he feels he hasn't played up to his ability.

I know what you mean man half the time as we've discussed before I can't even tell myself to take things seriously when **** is on the line.

But hey I have fun, and then I **** MMs afterwards then me and you talk about how funny they were into the wee hours of the night. Sometimes giggling.

SleepyK

it's actually from conecticon. the lighting in the dealer's room wasn't great for my crappy camera so there's some bad grainy whatnot.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Going back like four pages, to Dave saying he feels he hasn't played up to his ability.

I know what you mean man half the time as we've discussed before I can't even tell myself to take things seriously when **** is on the line.

But hey I have fun, and then I **** MMs afterwards then me and you talk about how funny they were into the wee hours of the night. Sometimes giggling.
I still think that at one of the MM that you said your Fox was rusty and you ZTD them was hilarious.
Hey :D

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Snobby comment is snobby. :laugh:
lol touche

Cog, would you happen to have the link you posted a few months back about the guy bashing that comic book artist? I thought I had bookmarked it on my work comp, but I can't seem to find it and I need something hilarious to read today at work because last time that article almost made me die laughing.

YABBA DABBA DOOM
Definitely didn't see this until this morning, sorry. But here you go: http://progressiveboink.com/archive/robliefeld.html

I did not contradict myself in that post at all. You should all go die in a fire because you are now purposely digging for ways to insult me. Die.

What I meant was is that since veterans are not as active what is to attract new players from wanting to get into a game? That was my point.

Why would new people want to come in if the veterans aren't even caring? That was my ****ing point. Die in a fire Dave.

"You don't know what you're talking about" - Isai

thumbswayup

Smash Master
My favorite game.

Although my girlfriend is playing through it with the voice acting on and it's kind of making me remember how bad the dialogue is.
"I lied, it's actually hot."

Some of the worst lines I've ever heard are in that scene if you remember it. To this day my friends and I quote it and laugh at it's stupidity.

Definitely didn't see this until this morning, sorry. But here you go: http://progressiveboink.com/archive/robliefeld.html
You just made my day :) thanks

Also, why has no one commented on Inglorious Basterds yet? It's the most entertaining and the best film of the year so far. Certainly Tarantino's best film since Pulp Fiction. Go see it if you like movies.

Top Bottom