• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I got a PS3 for Metal Gear, Tekken and free internet. I also suck at and don't enjoy most FPS games. Therefore I didn't see a reason to get a 360. All in all I am quite happy with it. Every game that I would have wanted on 360 came out for PS3 as well. The exception is castle crashers... I wish I could play that on PS3.

Its not $600 anymore. Its about the same as an xbox at this point.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I got a PS3 for Metal Gear, Tekken and free internet. I also suck at and don't enjoy most FPS games. Therefore I didn't see a reason to get a 360. All in all I am quite happy with it. Every game that I would have wanted on 360 came out for PS3 as well. The exception is castle crashers... I wish I could play that on PS3.

Its not $600 anymore. Its about the same as an xbox at this point.
u ever play geometry wars pakman? Seems like something you'd be beast at.(xbox live arcade)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Back to geometry wars....

My younger brother is beast at games like that. Space shooters and the like. He is disgusting at Ikaruga and Geometry wars. I heard he spent 45 minutes playing Galaga on one quarter. He is also good at rhythm games like Guitar hero and DDR.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yes you can

but you can get drilled, or, more commonly among D players, not bother to scout it and not get your SCVs there in time
most D level Ts know enough to scout on 12 which means that they will typically get there in time to see your first 6 lings pop (more than enough time to block) with an overpool. I should start drilling vs. predictable mech bull**** builds that only get 1-3 rines against players who know how to block a ramp.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
been trying to get my hands on a copy of it
I bought a used copy of it for $40 around a year ago at a Gamestop. The game's amazing, but it's SO ****ING HARD. Normal mode is already ridiculous, and then you try hard mode and realize you can't beat the 2nd level without dying at least 4 times. There are only 5 stages in the game, but holy ****ing **** stage 3 is crazy and near impossible to beat. The one time I beat stage 3 on hard was in 2 player mode with a friend of mine. It was awesome....then we got to stage 4 and both died in the first 5 seconds.

I really want to start playing it again. I've never beaten it before.

Top Bottom