• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
CTcon was fun. Gr8 seeing JV, Darc, Dazwa, Milktea, Baka, DD, Scrub, Solid Jake, Boxman, & others. . .

^_^
=D I loved seeing everyone again! I would have had TWEWY pins for all of you, but Sandra and I have misplaced them for the time being. I should have just gotten 20 from that dealer selling them. v_v...

CTCon was fun, but it was just really stressful for me because I'm stupid and I don't know. I'm just kinda frustrated that nothing went my way -3-;

Next year should be better though. Mid-July. =P

I met SleepyK.

We're lovers now.

Get at me.
OMG ME TOO.
We never got a legit Mewtwo ditto though. T~T.

That Thing that was just linked to said:
I was approximately black, 7 feet tall and weighed about 237 pounds.
o.O Lol...isn't this narrated by M2k? Zimmerman?

Lawl'd.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I actually enjoyed WPI orientation quite a bit. It's pretty well done for the most part... they break you up by your dorm/floor so you're not with random people who you may never see again. Large variety of fun games and whatnot. 'Twas brillig.

It probably can't compete with SNES (especially considering how close it is to WPI), but you'll still have a good time, hah.
T~T Well thanks for making me feel better?
OHWAITNOYOUDIDNT.

Lawl. Its cool though<3
-DD

edit: What was Cog saying about boobs and stuff 2 pages back?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
T~T Well thanks for making me feel better?
OHWAITNOYOUDIDNT.

Lawl. Its cool though<3
-DD

edit: What was Cog saying about boobs and stuff 2 pages back?
I think it was something along the lines of: if you think lil has big boobs then you need to get out more.

Or wait... maybe it was me commenting that it was funny that a girl smasher's name is D Cup.

I swear I'm not perverted....

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think it was something along the lines of: if you think lil has big boobs then you need to get out more.

Or wait... maybe it was me commenting that it was funny that a girl smasher's name is D Cup.

I swear I'm not perverted....
o.o Oh, I think I was being sarcastic or something.

gah, I need that video about why Mewtwo's Soul Stunner shouldn't be banned, anyone have the link? I feel like SleepyK was the one who posted it somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me T_T
>_> 'Cause Mewtwo sucks and Soul Stunner won't even make him viable?

ALSO:
http://wii.qj.net/Monster-Hunter-Tri-gets-western-release-date/pg/49/aid/133584

ffffffffffffffauks YESSSSS.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Downloading...Monster Hunter 3....its going to be Japanese....I bought a classic controller today....omg...I can't wait....*squeals*
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Isn't Monster Hunter like Diet Pokemon?
Erm...no...unless by diet you mean they eat you...but other than that...
>_> Not even close.

Pokemon are "friends". Monster Hunter...you hunt down dragon/beast things usually at least 5x your size, beat it down with an assortment of weapons before it rips you to pieces, skin the monster of its valuable parts, then go home and turn it into armor/weapons/cash. Its insanely fun on its own, and with friends its just amazing. Average play time for these games is somewhere in the 400+ hours, although I've spent almost 2000 hours on all of the MH games I've played combined.

Also:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=943655&topic=50396345
DROOL. SUCH COOL NEW THINGS. DOWNLOAD FASTER GOD****IT! I LEFT WORK EARLY FOR THIS.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's so dumb that you can get infractions in a forum where you don't even get posts. >_>

I can't wait for this weekend. Gonna be mad fun.

SleepyK- Can you bring screwdrivers to open up the 360? Also do you know anything about doing stuff to the wii? I need my homebrew browser reformatted. T_T

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey guys.
CTCon was amazing.
Wes ***** me in Mahvel
Sleepy is too amazing.
I missed him as soon as I left the CTCC :[
Nice seeing everyone again :D
This year's CTCon was boring compared to last year.
I blame Matt for being the fatass that no one likes...and especially for not being Eric.

-_- and for kicking Sandra in the face in his sleep.

ALSO:
I'm halfway through all the offline quests of MH3...and I've almost gotten Lucario to be able to teleport...
>_> Did I mention I was in charge of making Mewtwo live once more?

-DD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Nothing like being woken up at 4:30am by what feels like your calf muscle being turned inside out.
Dude, no lie, the same thing happened to me at Genesis. Ask Cactuar, I woke up in the middle of the night and just shouted "WHAT THE ****" and tried to move my leg and had a searing pain. My calf was all tense and looked like it was trying to bulge out of my leg. After the pain subsided I had to stretch it before I could walk on it.

I still have no idea what happened and it still kind of worries me.

_milktea

Smash Lord
It's a muscle spasm. I get them all the time :/, or used to.

A quick way to get rid of it is to push your foot down, like..exert pressure on your foot and therefore throughout your whole leg. It's scary but makes it go away in like 3 seconds.

Top Bottom