• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I've been deceived far too many times by the wondrous appeal of spectacular trailers to make that mistake again. If the trailer's great, I try to keep my thoughts on the film as minimally positive as possible. Best not for me to get my hopes up, be incredibly disappointed, and want to kill Michael Mann again.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I've been deceived far too many times by the wondrous appeal of spectacular trailers to make that mistake again. If the trailer's great, I try to keep my thoughts on the film as minimally positive as possible. Best not for me to get my hopes up, be incredibly disappointed, and want to kill Michael Mann again.
Yeah I agree, like when I saw the trailer for The Proposal (which was an absolutely terrible trailer), I got REALLY REALLY excited for it. I mean my hopes are:
UP!

noodles

Smash Champion
trade survived an upsmash after a missed rest at 110ish, he was at like 130 something after (fox,o_0)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
It's just you. I prefer my mates bearded and bespectacled.
WAT A COINCIDENCE..................

i shaved

Joey do you have Apologies to the Queen Mary by Wolf Parade? I was listening to it on the way to work and was like 'I wonder if Joey would like this?' it sounds like Bowie and Isaac Brock had sex and had a baby, and then that baby had sex with Arcade Fire and then their baby was Wolf Parade

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
LOLOLOL! Dude I love Dr. Cox, I hope he doesn't have a real name. Speaking of "Up" Idk if anyone saw it but it was amazing. YEAH I'M GAY WHAT NOW?!!

For the record 28 Months Later is coming out in 2011 I hear aaaaaand...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr-k5RY89hc&feature=related

I'M PUMPED.
John C. MicGinley. He's also great in Office Space.

Why does liking Up make you gay? That movie destroyed me. Incredible.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I played Brawl+ & idk. . .Snake's ftilt combos? Lol c'mon @_@

I kinda got the hang of Melee again - been playing Ness a lot.
POF if you wanna Smash sometime lemme know. :3

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
WAT A COINCIDENCE..................

i shaved

Joey do you have Apologies to the Queen Mary by Wolf Parade? I was listening to it on the way to work and was like 'I wonder if Joey would like this?' it sounds like Bowie and Isaac Brock had sex and had a baby, and then that baby had sex with Arcade Fire and then their baby was Wolf Parade
NO BEARD? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm listening to them for the first time now. They remind me of Modest Mouse, particularly with the vocals and some of the beats.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
lol it's going to be like 20 people per TV
craziness

That is also part of the reason why I i did not want to go to Genesis. The setups are probably going to have madddd people per TV and you won't even get many friendlies in. Like at ROM, I didn't even play as much. I find smaller to mid size tournaments are the best because its real easy to find someone and play with.

Top Bottom