• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Public Enemies was a bit disappointing. It's not a bad movie, but it's not a very good one either. Johnny Depp had some really good scenes, but there just weren't enough of them. Christian Bale was also underwhelming and his accent seemed a little forced. And Michael Mann has pretty much lost the ability to thrill in any way. It's a shame he'll never reach Heat status again.
Agreed. So disappointing. The Little Bohemia shootout was fantastic tho.

If that movie outgrosses Dark Knight domestically somehow so help me god I will fly to Cali and stab Michael Bay in the neck with a number 2 pencil over and over and over again because he MUST PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Michael Bolton sold millions of records. It's going to be ok.

I made 3 columns for TF2: ********, offensive and cool. It went as follows: 41, 20 and 8, respectively. Gah.

<3 darc

edit: you know how Daz went around with a piece of paper with "HI COGSMOOCH ^_^" on it for VLS? Dustin you should do that @ Genesis. All I really want are SS, Isai if he comes and brandon + phil

editedit: omfg http://io9.com/5305706/public-utili...er-monster-is-real-but-doesnt-know-what-it-is

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
MaNg0 is lame....but hes still amazing. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s4RlOGUv1c

I bet he used to pass notes around in class.....

Do you like me?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

[ ] Maybe

Also, I've been thinking about this stuff lately:

I honestly still think that Ken is a better Marth than M2K. Obviously, not at this very second in time because Ken quit as soon as M2K started getting the best of him. Ken was the reigning champion of Melee for over five years. M2K was just dominant for a YEAR and now MaNg0 is just starting. I think that if Ken came back to the scene and was given time to get better or at least back to how good he was he would beat MaNg0s puff. I don't really know if he would beat his Falco but I'm pretty positive than Ken could beat his jiggs.

I find MaNg0s Falco to be one of the most unique Falcos out there. He uses nairs, fsmash and f tilt a lot more often than most Falcos do. Most Falcos try to approach w lasers followed by dairs to begin pillaring...but Mango really doesn't use his dair that often....its weird. He also doesn't shoot lasers as often as other Falcos do as well. He relies on gimps, fsmashes, and the obvious bair to get his kills. I find that most Falcos are hard core bair, dair, laser and shine users while he uses nair, bair, shine, and fsmash a lot more often. His Falco is definitely extremely unique. Thoughts?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
my falco *****
I agree. I'm not just saying that because your a top player (the best in the world now currently) but I think its arguably the most unique Falco the scene has seen since Bombsoldier. Most importantly though, it works and its "super effective."

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*attempts to pry PoF's mouth from Mango's wang, but fails*
Lol....

MaNg0 is lame....but hes still amazing. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s4RlOGUv1c

I bet he used to pass notes around in class.....

Do you like me?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

[ ] Maybe

Also, I've been thinking about this stuff lately:

I honestly still think that Ken is a better Marth than M2K. Obviously, not at this very second in time because Ken quit as soon as M2K started getting the best of him. Ken was the reigning champion of Melee for over five years. M2K was just dominant for a YEAR and now MaNg0 is just starting. I think that if Ken came back to the scene and was given time to get better or at least back to how good he was he would beat MaNg0s puff. I don't really know if he would beat his Falco but I'm pretty positive than Ken could beat his jiggs.

I find MaNg0s Falco to be one of the most unique Falcos out there. He uses nairs, fsmash and f tilt a lot more often than most Falcos do. Most Falcos try to approach w lasers followed by dairs to begin pillaring...but Mango really doesn't use his dair that often....its weird. He also doesn't shoot lasers as often as other Falcos do as well. He relies on gimps, fsmashes, and the obvious bair to get his kills. I find that most Falcos are hard core bair, dair, laser and shine users while he uses nair, bair, shine, and fsmash a lot more often. His Falco is definitely extremely unique. Thoughts?
@ the note thing....thats pretty **** random.
@ the Falco stuff, thats how I play falco! I just suck. Other than that, I'm basically just like Mango.
-DD

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yeah i beat him with falco =D

he went marth cause he said his

fox couldnt keep up or something

=D

<3 cort

Cort

Apple Head
oh so he did huh

all Pc's non fox/falco that tourny seemed way off

I mean come on his peach lost to shiz looool :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
have you had to do the xclamp fix yet? it's easy as pie!

if you go to CT Con let's have xbox sex.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So after playing BlazBlue many hours over the last few days with my friends, we randomly put in SF4 (a game I've briefly played and never could really get the timing on anything). And suddenly, I could perform all the moves with no problem. Ryu was actually listening to me, I could do most of his moves on command. I'm like wtf? Is BlazBlue just so hard that SF4's moves are much easier to execute in comparison? I think so because the BB commands frustrate the hell out of me. Takes me about a million trys to do any special in the middle of a battle. But I was having no problem doing anything in SF4, which I haven't played much and hadn't practiced at all.

Not saying SF4 is easy or anything (it's probably insane at tourny play), just BB is a hard ****ing game. Still love it though.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So after playing BlazBlue many hours over the last few days with my friends, we randomly put in SF4 (a game I've briefly played and never could really get the timing on anything). And suddenly, I could perform all the moves with no problem. Ryu was actually listening to me, I could do most of his moves on command. I'm like wtf? Is BlazBlue just so hard that SF4's moves are much easier to execute in comparison? I think so because the BB commands frustrate the hell out of me. Takes me about a million trys to do any special in the middle of a battle. But I was having no problem doing anything in SF4, which I haven't played much and hadn't practiced at all.

Not saying SF4 is easy or anything (it's probably insane at tourny play), just BB is a hard ****ing game. Still love it though.
I haven't tried to go back to SF 4 yet, but it does seem that BB's inputs are harder to do than even Guilty Gear's were. That said, I'm finally starting to understand Litchi and her complexities. I'm nowhere near doing her 20-hits or anything, but at least I don't suck horrible now.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I haven't tried to go back to SF 4 yet, but it does seem that BB's inputs are harder to do than even Guilty Gear's were. That said, I'm finally starting to understand Litchi and her complexities. I'm nowhere near doing her 20-hits or anything, but at least I don't suck horrible now.
Hell yeah a fellow Litchi main :) we must ditto tonight! if you have time lol. And yeah many people who were good at GG are saying BB has an insane learning curve, which is a refreshing change of pace from Brawl. It's fun to learn a new game that's challenging and doesn't affect my Melee skills whatsoever.

Top Bottom