• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
<3 you Pakman. LOL, thanks.
Yeah I was upset when my PS3 didn't play 3rd Strike (or anything else from PS2). Luckily, I still have a PS2 when I need it for 3rd Strike and if I get the urge to pop in some Tekken Tag.

What games do you have? I really want to play something online and everything I have blows. (I would play tekken but the lag is the most horrendous thing I have ever attempted). I just got Bomberman and I think I am going to start playing worms online.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I remember back in high school some kid downloaded Liero (free game that's just like worms and still amazing despite its set backs) on all the school computers in the library and all we did everyday in our spare time was play each other haha. The game was so much fun we downloaded it on our comps at home and played. **** was so addicting.

I only played Worms (or Worms Armageddon, can't remember) a few times but it was so good.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I remember back in high school some kid downloaded Liero (free game that's just like worms and still amazing despite its set backs) on all the school computers in the library and all we did everyday in our spare time was play each other haha. The game was so much fun we downloaded it on our comps at home and played. **** was so addicting.

I only played Worms (or Worms Armageddon, can't remember) a few times but it was so good.
Worms money match anyone? The console worms are so so so inferior to the PC versions.

Ninja rope rocks.

(anyone else get the feeling the CT thread topics go in loops.)

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Yeah I was upset when my PS3 didn't play 3rd Strike (or anything else from PS2). Luckily, I still have a PS2 when I need it for 3rd Strike and if I get the urge to pop in some Tekken Tag.

What games do you have? I really want to play something online and everything I have blows. (I would play tekken but the lag is the most horrendous thing I have ever attempted). I just got Bomberman and I think I am going to start playing worms online.
I really do not have many games right now.

Resistance I (**** II, that game is trash.)
SF IV (its inside of my PS3 right now...which wont turn on....)
COD 3 and 4
MGS4 (duh, amazing game.)

In terms of old ps2

Devil May Cry
Tekken 4
Metal Gear 2 + 3 (Subsistence and Substance)
Kingdom Hearts I and II
GTA III and Vice City
FF X and XII
Marvel VS Capcom II

I really don't have much :(

I don't really want to buy anything much now.

I need to get:

Tiger Woods 10
NBA Live 10 (when it comes out)
Tekken 6
Madden 10
and I really want to get that Little Big Planet racing game thats coming out. It looks so fun. I haven't really been paying too much attention to upcoming games lately.

My new thing now is to go through all of the Final Fantasies I never beat. I'm working on I now and then I'm going to play the *** III which was never released originally on the SNES. They've remade it on the DS but its really nothing like the original....at all. Thus far, I've beaten FF IV through X.

I'm also pissed that my save file from FF X is now on my PS3 as wel.....hopefully I can get that fixed so I can resume that file. If I can't get it fixed....i'll just never start it up again.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I've just decided today that I'm going to begin planning the next Long Live Hit Stun.

The events will be as follows

Melee Doubles
Melee Singles
Brawl + Singles
Brawl + Doubles
Smash 64 Singles

It will be a two day event.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
WES!!!! Yes I would love to play with you! Strong homo.

The next available date for me is probably this Monday (July 6) in the afternoon/evening. I've barely been able to think about smash lately but I want to play again.

_milktea

Smash Lord
-___________-;. I'm so stupid. I walked into a wall, broke my toe, and now I can't even walk.

GAME. This was supposed to be my busiest weekend at work too. URGH.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Relax, it's morning and I didn't get much sleep at all last night. I often type without thinking when I'm this tired. What happened was I typed as though I was saying "the only PERSON" by mistake. Don't know why I did this, lol obvious dumb mistake.

Top Bottom