• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

He has not acted the same in every movie as you claimed in a post earlier on this page. Moreso, he has had his best successes with movies that are when he is not playing a cop or whatever u described. your opinion on him being overrated and stuff is fine, I wont lose sleep, i respect that, i certainly do not think that it is fact but its your opinion so fine......but he IS an accomplished actor that DOES have versatility. Once again, his nominations and awards and stuff are due to his acts in movie where he is NOT what you say he does in every movie(cop description thingy). Overrated or not he is accomplished in versatility whether you wanna believe it or not. Maybe he was not compelling enough for you, but he had to be doing something right when he got nominations in malcom x(he won), glory(he won), great debaters, remember the titans, and training day(he won). He's displayed versatility on the biggest stage there is in acting, call him overrated, thats fine but he has versatility whether you wanna see it or not

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So is anyone watching the spelling bee? Holy **** its getting intense. Theres surprisingly a black kid in the top 8. And he is like from one of the least(if not the least) favorable demographic ever when it comes to academics

/proud
/cheer

Screw the NBA haha. Its just gonna be the whistle blowing contest that it has been all playoffs(not putting full blame on the refs though) long as i see the last quarter its all good =)

first time i've seen swift 'own' someone on smashboards :laugh:

feels good don't it

*thumbs up*
indeed

:cool:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I can't really rank movies, but I do know that my favorite two are Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and City of God.

Top Bottom