• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ever see Anger Management? That's another bad movie I remember watching. It was ****ing horrible.
T.T I liked that movie. It was silly.

Sup Bishes. I'm in Killingworth. I think I'll go punch DD in the face. btw what is your real last name? Nick Something.
Konstantino!
I'm over in Bethel though, near Mogwai, staying over Sandra's. If you're still around on Sunday you can punch me!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
frumpy shruberry is today.

DD my mother in law knows some Konstantino lady who has a sister who lives in Killingworth. Did your aunt move here from Maine?

Movie that I hate: Lost in Translation
Well, my Aunt doesn't live in Killingworth, more like Essex or something, but yea, she moved from Maine.
ROFL.
People know us.

But yea, that would be Anne, and shes my mother's [ex] sister-in-law.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I played MtG for the first time in like 2 years with my friends the other night cause they were playing a weird format. Good times.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
T.T I liked that movie. It was silly.
bad movie doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it/find it funny. though he prob didn't tbh since it wasn't funny.

lost in translation was pretty good, imo.
also i love my sig.

also guys, what you think about this tournament?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224069
it's around my bday (well, around 10 days earlier) so if you all showed up naked it'd be the best present ever! also smash bros

SleepyK

comb of staying item glitch w/ extended item grab range on a single item when it is grabbed repeatedly

SleepyK

don't think there's a specific way to trigger the staying out glitch other than with the infinite super scope

Top Bottom