• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

pockyD

Smash Legend
i've seen gigli

hahaha

i didn't like eternal sunshine, but that might have been influenced by my sitting in the very front row, far left seat and getting a massive headache early on from it

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Huh, I completely forgot there was a Reno 911 movie...was it another one of those "Really long episode" movies?

EDIT: :mad088: @ noodles, Hot Fuzz

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Pocky, I think you're mixing up Sunshine and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

<3 Ryan

Stuff I just remembered I like:

Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
Lucky # Slevin
Tombstone
Cloverfield
Taken
Gladiator

Other movies that suck but not as bad as Max Payne:

Predator 2

pockyD

Smash Legend
Pocky, I think you're mixing up Sunshine and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
well a lot of people were mentioning eternal sunshine earlier, so i assumed that's what you meant to, and it was just a general thought anyway, not saying YOUR LIST SUCKS :laugh:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Huh, I completely forgot there was a Reno 911 movie...was it another one of those "Really long episode" movies?

EDIT: :mad088: @ noodles, Hot Fuzz
That's what they were calling it. I had never seen the show, but it certainly seemed that way. Point is, it wasn't funny, it was very poorly shot and some of the jokes could have worked in the right hands, but not in theirs. I laughed once in the whole movie.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
GOD POCKYD WHY ARE YOU SUCH A **** ALL THE TIME IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY LIST DON'T READ IT

I didn't think you were insulting my taste. I just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same movie. :D

I would like to catalogue the movies that adhere to the following formula:

Ragtag band of scientists/astronauts flies into space to deliver a nuclear payload to a large celestial body which is threatening Earth in one way or another. However, something goes horribly wrong and the crew must bravely sacrifice their lives to complete the mission.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Nah, that was my point. I didn't think they'd make ANOTHER one, I haven't seen any of them. I just randomly found out that Simon Pegg does one of the voices and thought that was interesting. Still not gonna see it.

Everybody cares about 15 year old Jennifer Connelly.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
LOL at thumbs's posts. I love you thumbs! "Now I have to kill you!" lol!

Saw II sucked...and so did Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz. Yeah, I said it...they both were horrible. I appreciate good film when I see it and I despise that form of humor. I worked at a video store for two years and own well over 300 movies...and they both are dumb.

Dave has excellent taste in movies. <3 Good **** Dave.

Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in Star Wars history and had no development or depth to him at all. "LOL, I tell the audience everything you need to know about me in five minutes!" I was banished by Captain Tarpols and i'm an idiot. The only useful thing he did was tell Queen Amidala his idea for attacking the droid army....that's it. Moving on.....

R2D2 and the carpet from Aladdin are the two most underrated characters of all time. Without R2D2 everyone in Star Wars would have died. True Story. Think about it.

Napoleon Dynamite was the most overhyped and most overrated movie ever created...and it sucked. He had potential to be a great actor because I could tell he could be funny but every role since that movie...he acted the EXACT SAME. I liked him in Blades Of Glory...that's about it. He reminds of Will Ferrell....so much potential...but just...the same role every movie.

Dave and Cogsmooch have the best taste in movies. that is all.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I didn't realize working at a video store and owning movies made you an expert.

By that logic, I am an expert of groceries. I worked at a grocery store for 3 years and own quite a number of them.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Garrett, shut the **** up already. Nobody cares.

I'm pretty sure I've been playing/studying music as long as or longer than anybody who posts here with the possible exception of Ryan, but that doesn't mean my opinion should hold more weight. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

@ Mogwai: Deep Impact.

I don't think I really emphasized enough how terrible Max Payne was, so I'm just gonna throw this out there: Max Payne sucked balls.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
LOL at thumbs's posts. I love you thumbs! "Now I have to kill you!" lol!

Saw II sucked...and so did Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz. Yeah, I said it...they both were horrible. I appreciate good film when I see it and I despise that form of humor. I worked at a video store for two years and own well over 300 movies...and they both are dumb.

Dave has excellent taste in movies. <3 Good **** Dave.

Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in Star Wars history and had no development or depth to him at all. "LOL, I tell the audience everything you need to know about me in five minutes!" I was banished by Captain Tarpols and i'm an idiot. The only useful thing he did was tell Queen Amidala his idea for attacking the droid army....that's it. Moving on.....

R2D2 and the carpet from Aladdin are the two most underrated characters of all time. Without R2D2 everyone in Star Wars would have died. True Story. Think about it.

Napoleon Dynamite was the most overhyped and most overrated movie ever created...and it sucked. He had potential to be a great actor because I could tell he could be funny but every role since that movie...he acted the EXACT SAME. I liked him in Blades Of Glory...that's about it. He reminds of Will Ferrell....so much potential...but just...the same role every movie.

Dave and Cogsmooch have the best taste in movies. that is all.
Please don't compliment me if you're going to say Shaun of the Dead sucks because you worked in a video store. I'm tempted to finally block you.

Edit: Darc let's start a weird shining sig thing!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Denzel Washington is horrible. True Story.

Im a good cop.....im a bad cop..............im a bad guy running from a good cop. He does the same crap every movie. John Q was good....thats about it.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Heart Condition-Hangs out with a cop.
Devil In A Blue Dress-EX WWII veteran...that becomes a cop sort of speak. haha
The Mighty Quinn-Cop
Glory-Military Leader
Inside Man-Detective
Richochet
Fallen-Detective
Crimson Tide-Commander
Philadelphia
The Bone Collector-Lincoln Rhyme
Man on Fire-CIA Agent
Siege-Special Agent
Courage Under Fire-Lieteunant
The Siege-FBI Agent
Out of Time-Police Chief
Deja Vu-Special Agent
American Gangster-Harlem drug smuggler.
Training Day-Detective
Virtuosity-Liutenant
Great Debaters-LOL Oprah

Malcolm X and John Q are credible. I forgot about Malcolm X...thats a good movie. I wrote other crap here...but took it out.

Top Bottom