• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I named Frog after my favorite battletoad. I don't have Magus yet, THANKS FOR RUINING THE SURPRISE YOU ****ER DARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad088: j/k, I've played through to the point where I got Magus before, but then I didn't play for a month and got really confused as to what I was supposed to do to get Crono back

pockyD

Smash Legend
maybe you just name him like you name your rival in pokemons

NOW it's ruined though, good job

and i never really re-name the characters, though i've also never really re-played an rpg before

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
maybe you just name him like you name your rival in pokemons

NOW it's ruined though, good job

and i never really re-name the characters, though i've also never really re-played an rpg before
but I totally encountered him as an enemy, the only feasible time to rename him is when he joins you.

I sometimes rename characters in RPGs on the first play through...

no homo

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
YESSSSS MARC<3

Did I mention they added Roy to Brawl+ over here yet?

Yea, its pretty cool. Still in testing and fixing though, but he'll be fully fleshed out soon enough.
-DD
That's actually really cool. I'll download Brawl + right now so I can main him. LOL.

Everyones list for top ten movies is generally......meh. Some of you have horrible taste while some of you have excellent taste.

Goodfellas
Godfather I
Edward Scissorhands
Dead Poets Society
Billy Madison (boring and original? yes. But is it still one of the best comedies ever? yes.)
Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (Swift, how in the flying hell could you name Episode I one of your top ten? The first three are a disgrace compared to IV-VI.)
The Omen (original)
Dracula (Bela Lugosi black and white version)
The Patriot
Phantom Of The Opera (1943)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (Swift, how in the flying hell could you name Episode I one of your top ten? The first three are a disgrace compared to IV-VI.)
>_> I thought Episode I was really cool. Dual-Sided Lightsabers, QuiGon, Pod Racing, All those cool new droids...its my favorite of I-III, and probably 2nd/3rd favorite of all 6.

-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Which is better, FFIV Advance for GBA or the remake of FFIV for DS? I want to play it but I'm not sure which one to play. I'm leaning toward Advance since it's basically a port of the original, which I never played.
super late response, get advance. I honestly think the sprites had more character and made the game look better than the redone graphics. The gameplay is nigh identical and I think that the add ins for DS are only cool in that they make the game different (which is just to say that I don't think they made the game inherently better or worse).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
thx Dark Dragoon

that makes 2 of us
*thumbs up*

did you just blot jar jar out of your memory

i wish i could do the same!
o_o Wow. I actually had suppressed all of my Jar Jar memories. But I thought Jar Jar was entertaining, too. >_>

I found the acting to be such a crime against humanity that I don't even need to remember Jar Jar to hate SW ep1

still love you guys though <3
o_o I don't really see any of the acting in any of the Star Wars movies to be that exceptional, to be honest.

Anyone ever ask to be removed from the player finder list because they weren't ConnectiCut-out for Smash?
That never happens.
Never.
-DD

Top Bottom