• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
@Steven: That's awesome. Jon Theodore is one of my favorite drummers.

I think the term "prog" gets thrown around entirely too much (I don't really consider TMV prog), but I don't really want to get into it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mike's bday is tomorrow fyi.

Last night was amazing aside from me losing my gin tonic lol. Sean and I went out partying at Exceron or whatever and Sean got super drunk. Then Lil randomly found us and gave Sean a nice big hug haha. After that we just kind of hung out with my friends not really doing much. My friends went home early except for one of them who ended up looking for his friend Sarah. Then we met up with Bernard and lost my friend. This'll be continued later.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lil, bring Louis lol. Sean's not going tonight he's hanging out with some other chick from his hometown. And yeah he was completely wasted. He was trying so hard to not get lost/stand up straight. He fell so many times. xD When I got back to South Lock was like, ummm, you smell bad. xD

Btw, I can say it, I just dunno how to spell it. xD

x lot should be amazing tonight other than the whole cops clearing everyone out early part.

Also, lol/sadface @ you not introducing "us not friends" to your "real friends".

_milktea

Smash Lord
! I only knew the girl I was with. I just met that guy that night LOL so I'm not really his friend either.

Louis isn't fond of drinking =P and would do anything at all costs to avoid it.

boo cops =_=

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Alright then... 160GB Uncharted bundle for $395: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...ail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=eep&cs=2244&sku=A2328439

Add it to your cart for an extra 7% off after the initial $75 discount.

Also, Dell has been selling video games for a long time now. It's part of their electronics section. They sell tons of stuff besides computer... including computer components, TVs, printers, GPS, MP3 players, home theater, cameras, etc.
I already have a 60GB PS3 and Uncharted. As most PS3 owners know, you can switch out the hard drive easily for a much larger one (and at a much lower cost than buying a PS3 with a larger HDD). The good thing is that my 60g has the Emotion Engine.

I just wish PS Home didn't suck so much.

Aesir

Smash Master
So I let Sandra know I was going on a music binge, and now I'm downloading the following:

`System Of A Down
Panic! at the Disco
`Black Eyed Peas
`Daft Punk
MSI
Fall Out Boy
Green Day
All American Rejects
`Linkin Park
Flo Rida

Fratellis
`Sweetbox
`Paramore
`KanYe West
`Gorillaz
`switchfoot
yellowcard
`Aqua
Blink182
Eminem
Simple Plan
thousand foot krutch

I just c/p'd his from my notepad file, the ` means I've downloaded/started downloading a complete collection of their music already.

This is all her suggestions, though, all the stuff I'm taking from you guys I'm doing in bits a pieces. Its hard to watch samples on Youtube when your bandwidth is being *****.
-DD
Add Anberlin to that lol.

Top Bottom