• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
Nuuu, Matt is far away atm. I had a stack of HP books on a shelf, and sometimes I put my laptop up there as a desk. I needed to clear the books first so I sat it on my bed (next to shelf) and while moving the books the top one slipped and fell onto my macbook T_T

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
I have a cool zombie theory too.

Zombies are the reason that the graveyard that I walked by earlier tonight was filled with zombie. THat's Right...They filled it with Zombies. I first thought why would Zombies fill a graveyard filled with zombies. It just didn't make sense, so I investigated a little bit and noticed that the zombies were only berried up to the ankles. Now this is starting to get a little suspicious. When I talk to the fist zombie and asked what the **** was going on. All he could say was RAWRAWRWHHHHAWuhhhhhhuuh, I didn't get much out of him but I noticed that as soon as the moon was covered, the zombies went back into their corporate office and started to do those god **** taxes that I can't figure out to do. The Vampire then came over to me to ask if he can suck my blood, but I had to refuse. He wasn't too happy but then found a nice snack that was in a red car yelling SMASH while a cop car was passing. The vampire then uses his mind *** to make him lose 50 pounds and go on the see food diet witch causes the Zombies to then feast on his soul which then makes hell freeze over and cause Dracula to go to santa clause and...*Rambling ends*

I need a teammate at the next what ever tournament. Anyone want to team with me?

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
Who you calling kid? I'm a beast that needs money money so he can buy a car and drive people to canada for pool tournaments with a chilly cheese fry and a nice hot cup of soda with ice cubes in the middle.

oh and I'm 19 and 1/4

does my post count still say 1?

Chum

Smash Apprentice

Zombies are the reason that the graveyard that I walked by earlier tonight was filled with zombie. THat's Right...They filled it with Zombies. I first thought why would Zombies fill a graveyard filled with zombies. It just didn't make sense, so I investigated a little bit and noticed that the zombies were only berried up to the ankles. Now this is starting to get a little suspicious. When I talk to the fist zombie and asked what the **** was going on. All he could say was RAWRAWRWHHHHAWuhhhhhhuuh, I didn't get much out of him but I noticed that as soon as the moon was covered, the zombies went back into their corporate office and started to do those god **** taxes that I can't figure out to do. The Vampire then came over to me to ask if he can suck my blood, but I had to refuse. He wasn't too happy but then found a nice snack that was in a red car yelling SMASH while a cop car was passing. The vampire then uses his mind *** to make him lose 50 pounds and go on the see food diet witch causes the Zombies to then feast on his soul which then makes hell freeze over and cause Dracula to go to santa clause and...*Rambling ends*

I need a teammate at the next what ever tournament. Anyone want to team with me?

Mines better.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
She plays fair and honorably, she lets her solitaires recovery without edge guarding them basically

she's resorting to physical abuse now :'<
lololol....story of my life...

lolwtf?

Who you calling kid? I'm a beast that needs money money so he can buy a car and drive people to canada for pool tournaments with a chilly cheese fry and a nice hot cup of soda with ice cubes in the middle.

oh and I'm 19 and 1/4

does my post count still say 1?
xD <3 Larx

she beat me :[
Dayummmm
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Paying $20 for 4-6 episodes is one of the biggest rip offs ever, but more and more series are being released in box sets for a reasonable price. Plus there's movies (which I prefer over series anyway)
edit: releasing series as individual dvds is a completely broken sales model. imagine if Lost season 4 was released in batches of 4 episodes.

shanus

Smash Hero
So I'm home back in CT next week the 20th till the 27th. Anyone for Brawl+?

Live in fairfield county.

Top Bottom