• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I know, it's insanely stupid. The problem is that you have to wait FOREVER for a show to be put in a box set for a good price. It's quite pathetic.
American Anime distributors are still acting like it's 1995... they need to get with the times and set up better release schedules and start selling stuff online too. Take a cue from the music industry or something. I dunno.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
American Anime distributors are still acting like it's 1995... they need to get with the times and set up better release schedules and start selling stuff online too. Take a cue from the music industry or something. I dunno.
Uhh...Anime...my dad and brother bought almost every dragon ball /z/gt VHS tape. they spent quite a bit of money for all of them.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys!! I just moved into my own place with a bunch of friends and I'm getting back into the scene. Hopefully I'll be around again and see you all soon!

I MISS CT!!!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
what? Luxury ***** SKT's balls off in the winner's league playoffs and is in the MSL final? Sure, he dropped a stupid set to Fantasy, but I mean, comeon, we're talking about Sea.Practice here... you know, Yarnc's twin..? consistency isn't exactly his middle name.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
wow a friend of mine just moved to Japan and invited me to visit.

too bad it had to be the one friend that is probably the most weird, annoying, talkative, smelly, WEIRD, ANNOYING person to ever exist.
Sounds like a typical weeaboo to me.

Top Bottom