• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
If you are not friends with me on facebook, you fail.

I'm friends with like pretty much everyone I think is cool.....pretty much.

Im missing Mogwai

Mike $

and like M2K but i'm pretty sure he doesnt want to be friends with me lol

Edit-

So tonight when I met this girl at the Milford Mall she texted me "I'm inside, where u at?" and I immediately thought of SS and West Coast haha haha haha ahha WHERE YOU AT!?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
That may be...

But I present you the best ending in an anime EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0hryrytbO0&feature=related

I win?
OMG anyone who hasn't seen Cowboy Bebop yet, don't watch that! Major spoilers. Nothing surprising (if you've watched some of the show already), but still better off watching the major episodes first. Though I'm guessing most people here have already watched all of Bebop, lulz.

Aesir

Smash Master
I miss the days when Japan produced quality anime like Bebop, however my faith was reaffirmed in them when they came out with Darker Than Black. (<3 Bones) But apparently a second season is unlikely.

I ****ing hate people.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Mogwai, just take how good Champloo was, and multiply that by OVER 9000!!!

That's Bebop.

I'm sorry, bad joke. I'm high.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I miss the days when Japan produced quality anime like Bebop, however my faith was reaffirmed in them when they came out with Darker Than Black. (<3 Bones) But apparently a second season is unlikely.

I ****ing hate people.
Look at the way Darker Than Black ended, Aesir. I don't think they could make another season without pulling some kinda ******** deus ex machina crap.

And Studio BONES is amazing. I keep telling you people to watch Xam'd.

>_>

Smooth Criminal

Aesir

Smash Master
Look at the way Darker Than Black ended, Aesir. I don't think they could make another season without pulling some kinda ******** deus ex machina crap.

And Studio BONES is amazing. I keep telling you people to watch Xam'd.

>_>

Smooth Criminal
It wasn't a clear ending really, it left a lot to go off of. This coming from a Shounen fan I can tell you when a series should end! but I can totally see other plot lines opening up in that series.

Such as Hei ultimately having to face the syndicate? that would be pretty epic. What other **** is done by bones? I really like them =X

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
It wasn't a clear ending really, it left a lot to go off of. This coming from a Shounen fan I can tell you when a series should end! but I can totally see other plot lines opening up in that series.

Such as Hei ultimately having to face the syndicate? that would be pretty epic. What other **** is done by bones? I really like them =X
Good point. I would have loved to learn more about the Syndicate. Hell, just more about the setting in general. The concept behind the Contractors was ****ing brilliant.

As for other **** by BONES:

Fullmetal Alchemist (THEY'RE DOING ANOTHER INCARNATION OF FMA! HOLY ****.)

Darker Than Black

Xam'd (DAMMIT, WATCH THIS SHOW)

There's a couple of others floating around out there, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I knew about the new fma series (it's going to be 100% based off the manga YES!) But Bones is doing it? wow maybe there is a god?
I think BONES is doing it. And it's going to be 100% based off the Manga?

Holy ****! YES. Full setting FTW. Now we get to see the characters from Xing.

Edit: Is that Vash the Stampede, Aesir? <3

Smooth Criminal

noodles

Smash Champion
No you don't...
i want to just once lol
that's all i read
lol
I'm actually going to get back into Brawl. I need to borrow a copy from a friend or something.
:D
We'll see what happens and who is there around 1:00. We'll work something out.

Trademark-You need to pay the venue fee because this is where I work. Don't make me look bad. It's only five dollars....it's not a lot of money. No Johns.

I want to beat M2k but you don't see that happening.....

I thought I was your friend? :ohwell:

LOL
theres a huge difference between playing someone and beating them. im pretty sure 99% of the people hes played wont ever beat him in tournament.
Oh hey does anyone here play Left 4 Dead on PC? If so, gimme your Steam name. Mine is Budai.
i think nana does

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
honestly the video was underwhelming but like u were awesome
o.o The vid was too long IMO. A lot of the combos were the same ones basically, so yea, underwhelming is a good word for it.

Also, I need to watch the rest of Bebop.
Also, EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO WATCH AFRO SAMURAI.
Also, Hamtaro is the ****.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion

noodles

Smash Champion
OMG i just realized you can shield immediately without lag during dash dance. this opened so many tech chase options for me. im going to dash dance on top of people and theres nothing they can do about it. it will be awesome. it also explains why at high level play no one does get up attack. im going to perfect this now. reacting is hard

noodles

Smash Champion
so my little brother has been in the hospital since about 2 in the afternoon since he couldnt see out of his left eye. my mom just called me telling me hes staying the night at the hospital, apparently he had a minor stroke

noodles

Smash Champion
okay my mom called and explained it alot better. he didnt have stoke but apparently hes at a high risk right now and he has high blood pressure behind his eye or something like that which is why he couldnt see. they dont want him to come home because if something did happen and he wasnt at the hospital something could happen to him during the time an ambulance could get him there

my browser>mcfoxs

Top Bottom