• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
lets do the mall thing. its more casual. =D

dear nick - i will spend nearly an entire week with you at ct con.
at which point we can sex.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol man, trademark is a beeaaaaaaaaast

too goods trade, good matches.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I demand a fest with Axel, Khaly, Sexy, Silas, etc.

Or we could just go to the mall and hang out and see a movie after :).
jeez. i sure hope someone intended on informing me of this chillage? sounds good tho. details on aim please. the fact that i saw this post was only coincidence.

lets do the mall thing. its more casual. =D
or let's do the alex's house thing. more casual.

anyway. i am happy to say i have many neat pictures of smashers and asians, and asian smashers. they will be uploaded later today most likely. i also have a number of friendlies between cort and m2k, in which falcon dittos have never looked so guud. those will be uploaded at my leisure.

great tourny spawn, you rawk. etc. and it was plenty good seeing the rest of you guyz.

ah, but the real reason i'm here is that i've finally recorded my first full length call of duty match, in HD, non the less. please do check it out, as the **** included is all infinite and stuffz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErBeB6PkcQ

in conclusion. you ladies should come by my house all the time. and to darc/dazwa/banks/thorn/boxman/larx/solar. it was a pleasure getting to meet you(sides darc/dazwa(meeting you is HORRIBLE(lol jokes i already met jooz))). good matches, good blunts, good times. you gentlemenz is welcome anytime.

more self advertising - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErBeB6PkcQ

ciao smashboards ;O

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Zoraida drew this bookmark for me last night:

I love it. It almost makes me want to keep playing Melee.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I wish I saw that..... Marc got ***** by Bowser as Sheik im guessing?
my guess is doc, dj nintendo and boss gave me the business with doc the night before singles for a good hour+ of ownage

there doc's/mario's are too good
It was Mario, actually.

All I'll say is that it was on Jungle Japes and there was about 15 seconds left in the match when it ended.

Also, **** WoW - I've been clean for 2 years now!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I remember playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.

I'd always get excited when I saw a red box, and then proceed to cry when it was a Varista.

Best weapon I ever found on my own, Stag Cutlery. =]

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
It was Mario, actually.

All I'll say is that it was on Jungle Japes and there was about 15 seconds left in the match when it ended.

Also, **** WoW - I've been clean for 2 years now!
yah i had a feeling it was one of the italians, i guessed doc cuz of his chain throw on shiek, was that match recorded? i wanna know what happend

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
well since dj taught me mario i can tell u exactly what happened:

fireball spam, grab (maybe fair > grab), some crazy dj mindgame, fsmash

or

fsmash, fsmash, empty shffl, fsmash

also amanda bynes ftw
yay i playd his and boss' doc and mario for a good hour or 2 saturday night so i know what he did for the most part but i still wanna see it

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
So the **** what if I camp hardcore? I don't give a **** if ya don't like the way I play or ya find it extremely annoying. Deal with it. My playing style since the beginning of smash has been defensive. It all also depends on the matchup and the person's playing style. Sometimes according to those things, I play aggressive at times like during the match or whatever. If anyone really doesn't like the way I play and I'm at the same tournament as the person, your best bet is to not join singles at all or have me completely separated from the bracket for that person. Not everyone is going to play to the way a person is used to and whatnot. You're gonna play people who have really gay playing styles or really gay counterpicks and annoying/gay tricks for their counterpick. I've played many people who have gayed the **** outta me with their playing styles and all this other **** and I didn't give a ****. Thats because they do what they gotta do to win. The **** I did to Spawn in tournament was really gay and annoying, but I'm not gonna give a **** or have sympathy for anyone when I play them in tournament. I play how I gotta play to win. I don't give a **** if a person even 4-stocks me in tournament due to my playing style. I'll be pissed but I'm just gonna try and beat them next time with a new playing style or whatever. The playstyle that Spawn had made me pick Jungle Japes. I don't pick Jungle Japes often, but I just had to for him. If ya don't like me spamming a million fireballs, oh the **** well. I don't do it all the time and I camp hardcore but not all the time. Remember guys, I've always been a mindgame player. I'm barely technical, even though I know how to do all the combos and stuff. This is what I be hating about the smash community though. Instead of confronting the person and telling them whatever, they gotta say it to other dudes on a random *** thread on the boards being mad *****. Its a ****ing game. You're gonna deal with gay *** **** from time to time. Stop being a bunch of ***** *** whining babies and just deal with it.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
So the **** what if I camp hardcore? I don't give a **** if ya don't like the way I play or ya find it extremely annoying. Deal with it. My playing style since the beginning of smash has been defensive. It all also depends on the matchup and the person's playing style. Sometimes according to those things, I play aggressive at times like during the match or whatever. If anyone really doesn't like the way I play and I'm at the same tournament as the person, your best bet is to not join singles at all or have me completely separated from the bracket for that person. Not everyone is going to play to the way a person is used to and whatnot. You're gonna play people who have really gay playing styles or really gay counterpicks and annoying/gay tricks for their counterpick. I've played many people who have gayed the **** outta me with their playing styles and all this other **** and I didn't give a ****. Thats because they do what they gotta do to win. The **** I did to Spawn in tournament was really gay and annoying, but I'm not gonna give a **** or have sympathy for anyone when I play them in tournament. I play how I gotta play to win. I don't give a **** if a person even 4-stocks me in tournament due to my playing style. I'll be pissed but I'm just gonna try and beat them next time with a new playing style or whatever. The playstyle that Spawn had made me pick Jungle Japes. I don't pick Jungle Japes often, but I just had to for him. If ya don't like me spamming a million fireballs, oh the **** well. I don't do it all the time and I camp hardcore but not all the time. Remember guys, I've always been a mindgame player. I'm barely technical, even though I know how to do all the combos and stuff. This is what I be hating about the smash community though. Instead of confronting the person and telling them whatever, they gotta say it to other dudes on a random *** thread on the boards being mad *****. Its a ****ing game. You're gonna deal with gay *** **** from time to time. Stop being a bunch of ***** *** whining babies and just deal with it.

Qfttttt tell em bro

:D

Top Bottom