• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I don't have modest skirts ROOOFL. Plus it's winter so lol. Oh well.

*Kicks back.* Dressing is up is how I usually dress, meh. And my only jeans I like are torn *___*. Decisions decisions...

Thinking of just going preppy..-_-;, that never goes wrong. And yeah, first time ever meeting them and I'm scared crapless.

edit//I sound like Nus v____v. So much like Nus...

PS, watching Japanese bug fighting on youtube is epic win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFKQaU25puI

^That link is HILARIOUS. Watch it.
Wow. I keep forgetting ya'll are REALLY FAR up North. Winter there is definitely different than in Florida, where we just get the occasional cold snap and that's it. Makes me long for an actual chill to my skin, dammit. *is actually a Ohio native and misses it.*

Anyway. Then just dress preppy. That's usually what I do when I want to impress the folks of somebody I'm dating. Then again, that's how I ALWAYS dress. Preppy. Go figure. But you'll do fine, hun. I think the most important thing is making a good first impression, which I think you should have little trouble doing.

And I'mma click on that link now.

Smooth Criminal

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Why does that sound so much like me? >_> Just wear what you normally wear especially if you dress up already. Are you guys just meeting real quick or eating dinner or ? I had less to worry about when I met Chelsey's parents even though it was visiting for like two seconds and then going to a concert. I was worrying about it too but Chelsey already dresses in a way that her parents dislike so much so whatever her boyfriend wore really ccouldn't look "bad" in comparison. Haha. She actually went out and bought so much clothes for her first meet with my parents, ridiculous. -_-

So Jam isn't going to Spawn's either? -_- I was skimming the tournament thread. Anyways, I don't know how long I will stay this weekend, my older brother and his wife are visiting that weekend and I rarely ever see them... I will def be there first half of Saturday and MAYBE a tiny bit on Sunday though. Say hi to me.

Edit: I spent like two solid hours watching insect vs animal vs whatever vs whatever about two weeks ago. LOL ****ing youtube. ><

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
omg I get to see Nus again? I can't wait! :D

Is that a new series of Japanese Bug Fights? I remember some huge potato bug or something destroying EVERYTHING in its path, winning it all, but these all look like new fights...

Khaly

Smash Cadet
i havent been home since thursday.

my parents called the police because they thought i went missing

i was actually consuming massive amounts of alcohol and marijuana, and engaging in sexual activities.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Dude Lil, wear that thing you always ended up wearing when you met my mom those two times.

That'd be hilarious.

_milktea

Smash Lord
LMFAO **** you Dustin. What was it, the skirt and the hello kitty tank top? LMAO uraefhag;laksdjf

if you guys didn't watch tarantula hawk im gonna eat you

also does anyone know what time spawn's tourney ends day 1 /lazy

noodles

Smash Champion
iunno it starts at 11:30 though
the video was funny but whenever i was videos with spiders i get extremely paranoid and if anything touches me i assume its a spider

ZoSo

Smash Champion
PC, if you're going to Spawn's tourney, I have a triwing screwdriver, so I can take a look at your controller then.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
anyone knowledgeable about GCN controllers? I bought a controller from this smasher at my school because the control stick was absolutely perfect. After playing fluxwolf this weekend the R trigger begin to stick randomly and i would stay in a light shield sometimes. In my drunken rage i banged it against the ground LOL but that didn't seem to fix it. my friend suggested dipping it in rubbing alcohol and letting it dry for 2 days or so? any other suggestions that don't require taking the controller apart because I'm lazy and don't have that special screwdriver.
This happened to me, and the only way I was able to fix it was take the controller apart. It could be the spring or the sliding bar which is connected to the shoulder buttons so you might have to take it apart. Since you don't have a gamebit screwdriver, you can use a small flat head, or my favorite way which is getting a piece of plastic and melting it and letting it harden in the screw and you can use that to take it apart.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm bored too

There was a note on my pillow Aesir...probably was mike then. Mikes too good. LOL

Someone come over and play smash with me. Call my phone!
>_> I'm not going to ask what that was about.

Sandra and I are watching lots of Teen Titans, because we realized its not on TV anymore and it made us sadface.

We also play lots of pirated obtained DS games. :D Yay.
=[ My brain age is like, 65 or something elderly like that.
=3=;

Also;
@PoF
<_< Whats that about?
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Garrett, how mad were your parents at you after you came home due to the incident.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Jam, day 1 is doubles and day 2 is singles. You could go just day 2 and enter singles.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Also, what happened to the whole nothing is going to stop me from going to my tourny?

Dazwa/KevinM gimme an infraction.

Brookman

Smash Hero
anyone knowledgeable about GCN controllers? I bought a controller from this smasher at my school because the control stick was absolutely perfect. After playing fluxwolf this weekend the R trigger begin to stick randomly and i would stay in a light shield sometimes. In my drunken rage i banged it against the ground LOL but that didn't seem to fix it. my friend suggested dipping it in rubbing alcohol and letting it dry for 2 days or so? any other suggestions that don't require taking the controller apart because I'm lazy and don't have that special screwdriver.
LOL .

spam

Top Bottom