• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
PoF's tomorrow sounds awesome. Chewman said he was interested in playing tomorrow night too so I'll let him know, if that's coo.
Sweet, sounds good. Please try to bring a TV or some form of setup.

I think
I actually want to learn how to play melee again.
I might quit wow
I basically dont play, minus pvp as it is, no time lately
Gf > WoW
You say that all the time. Do you want to play or not? Lets play sometime.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a TV but can someone bring a GC/Wii? I have my Wii set up so my family can play and my GC's power supply is broken.

Oh and Chewman isn't coming, he's sick.

Also Noodles do you have a ride? If not I could probably pick you up on the way.

noodles

Smash Champion
^^i was bringing my wii but no tv so its a lucky coincidence lol. i think trade might be bringing me

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So who here thinks they may actually go to Cataclysm? And maybe even enter?! Noodles we need to have another meet I haven't been playing at all lately cause of left 4 dead and other gay games.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I hope everyone's New Year goals is to get better/play more melee. That'd be awesome.

noodles

Smash Champion
So who here thinks they may actually go to Cataclysm? And maybe even enter?! Noodles we need to have another meet I haven't been playing at all lately cause of left 4 dead and other gay games.
sounds good

happy new years everyone

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont like the snow anymore, cant say i hate it. its cool when school gets canceled though. not cool when smashfests during feb break gets canceled though -_-

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hpy nw yr homos

i would have called the super hayes and gardella bros but i dun has phone naumbr

good to hear some voices again ;-;

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Honor among thieves is stupid. Not to mention in beta there was no cooldown on the proc LOL..
seriously..., What was their dps in the beta like 14k.... i'm glad its being fix'd cuz I only spec HaT for raids, and i prefer crit/mut builds, at least its not like the PTR for 2.4 where you could "stack" gear, and have like 100k dps.

Top Bottom