• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
Hay guys! happy new year.

While im here, any chance you guys could maybe house people from Md/va or wherever for caty? jake is already housing a couple car loads, and i asked pof already since he's housed peepz before. It would mean a lot, and who knows maybe you'll end up housing melee peepz, cuz i know how much CT loves melee ha ha ; )

If you guys can drop a line in the cata 4 thread. Thanks in advance guys.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Happy new year children, hope to see many of you saturday :D
thank you for the call sleepy :)
See you all this weekend!
Thanks for the sex, Sleepy.

See all Connecticut bishes on Sat =3
Each and Every One of you needs to play me on either Sat or Sunday or I'll be extremely sad. No Johns

People I need to play/spend time with:

V
Jam Stunna
Milktea
Solid Jake
Darc
Skler
Banks
Dark Rain
KDJ
M2K
SPAWN

Thats about it that I can think of. The rest of you suck.:mad:

happy new year everybody :p everyone recovering from yesterday? i wont be at Spawn's sorry :( gl to everyone tho.
Dear Chris,

When we talked the other night about DI and stuff the next day I was so happy because it seriously immensely improved in one night. I lived longer, avoided combos, and smash di'd fox's uair a good 5-6 times at least. <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
Okay.

And everyone needs to get photos with me. Don't know the next time I'll be around LMFAO.

edit//Spawn, text me like Friday night to bring you your ****ing sleeping bag.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Darkrain is not going.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :psycho: :psycho: :psycho::dizzy:

Okay.

And everyone needs to get photos with POF and I.
Fixed.

PoF, you should try and play Cactuar. He plays really sexy.

And I don't mean his smash skills.
Although Cactuar is one of the best Marths currently I like Tani, Ken, and Kaisers style more. (No meat ridin here from me.)

I like M2K's edge guarding decisions/traps the most though. Thats where he shines.

Bombsoldier and DaShiz are my favorite Falcos. Forward and Eggms are nice too...but Shiz does the most ridiculous things and Bombs style is the most distinctive.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the ****? I expect every single male at this tournament to be naked during pictures. btw send me pictures

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@ wes and evan or anyone else from southern CT

in regards of the tourney tomm in vernon:
are you staying at/near the venue sat night? I am seeking a ride back near home sat night

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Tim -- Wes is correct; I'm only going Sunday, but I can give you ride to/from on Sunday if you need it. That goes for others too (as long as you're relatively close to on my way, hah).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Beat TWEWY!

I basically did everything around level 10 or 15, final bosses I did on my max level [27?].

Sandra has almost beaten the game, and has played through the entire thing so far in almost entirely normal mode and set to level 1.

>_> Her pins are also weaker than mine.
And she beats things faster and easier than I do, and yea. She kicks my *** at TWEWY too.
LOL.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm only missing two ultimate weapons in Disgaea DS, and the other ultimate items I need are being held by Baal's various forms. It's going to be a while before my thief is strong enough to steal them though.

Top Bottom