• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Oh my god, HE DID IT AGAIN

HE EDITED THE LAST ONE

AND FORGOT TO PUT IT ON THIS ONE

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh my god, HE DID IT AGAIN

HE EDITED THE LAST ONE

AND FORGOT TO PUT IT ON THIS ONE

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE
Quoted as evidence.
LOL DAZWA IS SO EDITING THEM OUT NOW.

I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN THE FIRST ONE, BUT LIKE HELL IF I FORGOT IT AGAIN!
gfhdsfjkhdsakjghhsdhkdsghsdgkjfd keep the caps alive!
-DD

GaryDazwa was here
AshDD is a loser!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
There's nothing to see, you can just add a "see" to the end of your post and call it good.

See?

JUST ADMIT YOU MISSED -DD TWICE AND YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR VICE FIENDLORD PRIVILEGES

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
T_T...
*Walks up to the podium*
*ruffles some papers*
*Taps the microphone*
>_>...
<_<...
*ahem*
Attention fellow smashers. It is I, your newly appointed vice fiendlord, Nicholas DarkDragoon Konstantino, sharing with you today some terrible news. During my entire run on "SmashBoards", I have been very careful to end my posts with what you all consider to be a sort of household brand of post endings...the "-DD". However, there was a recent post made at 10:52 PM on Christmas Day which had mysteriously lost its "-DD" ending. Upon revision and announcement of said revision, it was brought to my attention that a second "-DD" had gone missing. I, as foolish men dare do, tried to cover it up. As we speak, the FBI are probably digging up the bodies, and now my team of assassin wolverines are going to have to kill those agents and devour their flesh to perpetuate the cover-up.

So why am I telling you all this? Because, my esteemed peers, it is the simple fact that the truth will set you free. I cannot without this information from you any long than I can by adding additional prepositional phrases to this sentence in order to prolong the announcement of the fact which will then be known to all after I say it for it will have been ejected in a readable form from the HTML code stored on Smashboard's servers. With that being said, I, your Vice Fiendlord, have forgotten NOT ONCE*slams podim*, BUT TWICE! TWICE MY FRIENDS! To put my "-DD" at the end of the post. I know now what I did was wrong and shameful, and has subsequently caused Darc to become pregnant with the next to inherit the Vice-Fiendlordiancy. I will do my best to provide a steady flow of "-DD" at the end of every post from here on, or else I fear I may need to give my assassin wolverines a raise in pay before they unionize.

Thank you.
>_>...
<_<...
*Walks off podium*
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Just kiddin', it was Dazwa all along. Merry Christmas everyone!

He seriously did miss that first one though. IMPEACH HIM

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
If anyone has experience using Windows Movie Maker, please contact me.

I have a movie that is ready to be saved...but I cant save it...it starts up in vista and gets around to 5%....then stops and when i tired it on my laptop for XP it doesnt even start up and it gives me some random error crap. I don't understand what the problem is....I've made WMM files dozens of times before! I really want to get this video up because my project is COMPLETE and i'm beyond impressed with the turn out.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you can get tons of alternatives to getting a mac
the problem here is using WMM

WMM suxxxxxxx

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It was the greatest feeling in the world to have gotten a text from Darc. Everyone be jealous. Haha.

Thumbs, <3.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It was the greatest feeling in the world to have gotten a text from Darc. Everyone be jealous. Haha.

Thumbs, <3.
I also received a text from Darc. I'm probably going to get a tattoo of my phone with the message being displayed on my chest to commemorate the moment. I'll probably also have a reenactment of my facial expression tattooed next to it.

-DD

edit//
KevinM said:
Dear DarkDragoon,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Minor Flaming
-------
Never EVER screw the truth DD
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]6202376[/post]
T______T I feel so betrayed!

Screw the truth!
-DD
All the best,
Smash World Forums
Lawl.
<3KevinM

thumbswayup

Smash Master
PoF Windows Movie Maker is a terrible program. Avoid using it at all costs. There are several places where you can download Adobe Premiere Pro for free on the internet (I don't know them because my friend did it and gave it to me lol), which is a FAR superior program that will give little to no problems for what you're trying to do.

If you asked me 4 years ago how to fix your problem I probably would have been able to help, but that was around the time I got Premiere and stopped using WMM forever. I won't even look at that program anymore, it disgusts me. I had to use it back in high school and I can't tell you the number of times I lost project files, or wasted hours figuring out why the hell my movie wouldn't export, or why when I edited a song by making cuts, it would cut the VIDEO FILES AS WELL DESPITE THEM BEING SEPARATED WTF?!?!?! oh wait...that last one applies to Pinnacle LOL I hate both programs so much.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Not to mention that WMM outputs files in .wmv, decreasing the quality on top of removing the high quality option from youtube (if you were planning on uploading there).

Like, I normally record videos and then trim out any loading screens/non-gameplay through WMM, but with my recent batch of Brawl vids from LOBSTER3, I didn't even bother, just left the loading screens in and the sharp increase of quality was more than definitely worth it. In fact, I was actually just feeling lazy and didn't want to bother trimming, and my laziness showed me the light.

Moral of the story is: While none of what I said pertains to your problem, PoF, Windows Movie Maker, lol.

Aesir

Smash Master
I'm going to PoFs tonight, and I spent a good 4 years using WMM when I cared to make videos.

I'll either A fix the problem, B make the problem worse, or make him download premier LOL.

Top Bottom