• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
is there anyone from ct thats going to try to take the smashbus to genesis this summer?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
that would be one hella of a trip, to genesis, depending on my monetary situation i might go
also milktea, i go with the masses, and i'm gonna be racist, white power

noodles

Smash Champion
i really want to go but the bus starts out in nyc. itd be worth it though someone stated itd be like a hyperbolic timechamber since its an 8 day trip. so much practice lol

cort got dazwaded lol, i wouldve to if i didnt edited my post just now instead of double posting

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i really want to go but the bus starts out in nyc. itd be worth it though someone stated itd be like a hyperbolic timechamber since its an 8 day trip. so much practice lol

cort got dazwaded lol, i wouldve to if i didnt edited my post just now instead of double posting
yah i know so much playing time, plus road trips are always too good, we'll see what happens.
down with the fiendlords, fight the man, that is all

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
morning sleepy!

i decided my new best friend is my mom's GPS. amazing.
Yea, just make sure you pay attention to the road...cause I've had a few close calls when messing with the GPS.

>_> and its a good idea to have a general idea where you're going, in case the GPS lags and tells you at a bad time.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
btdubs, premiere is literally the professional standard
like dustin said, use vegas. it's a lot easier and also very powerful.
pinnacle is okay, also very simple.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
btdubs, premiere is literally the professional standard
like dustin said, use vegas. it's a lot easier and also very powerful.
pinnacle is okay, also very simple.
I use CyberLink PowerDirector cause I couldn't find a good torrent for Vegas. Maybe I'll look into one...
>_>..

SleepyK

you don't need a torrent. You simply get the demo and crack it.
There are dozens of rapidshares and what not for it.

BTW DISRESPECT TO DAZWA FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GIVE ME 5 POINTS OFF OF ONE POST

BOO HISS

GUILTY BECAUSE HE ATE MY CHICKEN LUNCH

nike jordans cheap

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
anyone knowledgeable about GCN controllers? I bought a controller from this smasher at my school because the control stick was absolutely perfect. After playing fluxwolf this weekend the R trigger begin to stick randomly and i would stay in a light shield sometimes. In my drunken rage i banged it against the ground LOL but that didn't seem to fix it. my friend suggested dipping it in rubbing alcohol and letting it dry for 2 days or so? any other suggestions that don't require taking the controller apart because I'm lazy and don't have that special screwdriver.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Stephen, I didn't want people to get jealous ;_;

And UPDATE: I punch so hard it shakes my house. So I have to get a stand and move it to my garage. /sad face

SleepyK

pc you can make do with a small flathead screw driver.
otherwise tri wings are like 1 dollar at home depot and whatnot.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
anyone knowledgeable about GCN controllers? I bought a controller from this smasher at my school because the control stick was absolutely perfect. After playing fluxwolf this weekend the R trigger begin to stick randomly and i would stay in a light shield sometimes. In my drunken rage i banged it against the ground LOL but that didn't seem to fix it. my friend suggested dipping it in rubbing alcohol and letting it dry for 2 days or so? any other suggestions that don't require taking the controller apart because I'm lazy and don't have that special screwdriver.
There's something weird with the R button on my wife's controller. It works for every other game I've used it for, and I can shield and l-cancel with it, but I can't wavedash with it. It's the strangest thing.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Oil works (I used WD40 on my L button).

_milktea

Smash Lord
How does one dress when meeting the parents of their significant other?

edit//I normally dress in all black but I don't think that's a very good idea in this case >_>.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
How does one dress when meeting the parents of their significant other?
Um, depends on the nature of the meet. If it's your first time meeting them, dress nicely. Don't overdo it and deck yourself out in something like business chic or even a dress. Maybe a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. Or even a modest skirt and a top.

Edit: All black?

>_>

Smooth Criminal

_milktea

Smash Lord
I don't have modest skirts ROOOFL. Plus it's winter so lol. Oh well.

*Kicks back.* Dressing is up is how I usually dress, meh. And my only jeans I like are torn *___*. Decisions decisions...

Thinking of just going preppy..-_-;, that never goes wrong. And yeah, first time ever meeting them and I'm scared crapless.

edit//I sound like Nus v____v. So much like Nus...

PS, watching Japanese bug fighting on youtube is epic win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFKQaU25puI

^That link is HILARIOUS. Watch it.

Top Bottom