• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
That's a good game. :)
Haha Why do you think CD's are now irrelevant and out dated? People pirate music too. Artists/bands still make money
Oh yeah? No Pof that's not true. They aren't irrelevant either that's a big part of labels making money and since everyone steals music, the bands suffer for it and so do the people who actually buy albums. A new CD at fye now is like $20 and bands don't even make much of that anymore. Whether or not a band's record sells depends on how much funding they get, money in general or even if they stay signed to that label. I'de say it's very relevant and I wish people would stop pirating.

This is mad old but I havn't been online in days. :0/

Quantum wasn't as bad as I thought, I don't think it was any worse than most of the recent Bond films. Still sucked compared to the old ones.

I'm about to start playing WOW again should i do it? Might as well I've already lost everyone I know to WLK ha.

That Samus video was great. Everything was completely timed and spaced perfectly.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Dude....I don't know what to tell you haha. You're still Pof to me.

On the subject of FF games, my favorites are Tactics, VII and X. I'm not a huge VIII fan although a lot of people I know swear by it. Still good. I just started playing Chrystal Chronicles again which is also sooo good. That game doesn't get enough credit.

I've never played FF6 entirely. Probably should.

Nygma

Smash Cadet
Dude....I don't know what to tell you haha. You're still Pof to me.

On the subject of FF games, my favorites are Tactics, VII and X. I'm not a huge VIII fan although a lot of people I know swear by it. Still good. I just started playing Chrystal Chronicles again which is also sooo good. That game doesn't get enough credit.

I've never played FF6 entirely. Probably should.
Final Fantasy IV (II on SNES) is the ****ing ****.

I now own every Final Fantasy minus

the ones on the original gameboy
tactics on GBA
tactics on PS1

I got

I (NES)
II (SNES)
III (SNES)
IV (NDS, PS1)
V (PS1)
VI (PS1)
VII (PS1)
VIII (PS1)
IX (PS1) (Somewhere in my ****ing house....)
X (PS2)
XII (PS2)

and can't wait till XIII

Seriously, **** XI and X-2. They don't count.

Also, lol @ cort

Nygma

Smash Cadet
I have, I HAD it on PS1...but did not like it much at first. It's like Fire Emblem on GBA. I sold it when I first got it. It was not a big loss though, it was the "Gretest Hits" version. Gay. I also need to get the non greatest hits of my Anthology and Metal Gear: Solid...but will do it when I can afford to. The greatest hits of Anthology does not come with the soundtracks of V and VI which is depressing. (sigh)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If you like Tactics and Fire Emblem, you should definitely pick up Disgaea. It's pretty much the pinnacle of SRPGs.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I heard those were good. Which would you recommend?
The first one. It's on PS2, PSP and DS. I would suggest getting the PS2 version. Even though it doesn't have the extras of the PSP or DS versions, the voice acting is the best in that one and it's pretty hilarious.

I hate Disgaea 2, and I'm pretty unimpressed with Disgaea 3.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Smash brothers is too good.

My browser is greater than Mcpofster's.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yea.
I ***** the hell out of that game.
Why were my eggs bleeding o.o...
-DD

Banks

Smash Hero
PETA is the most ******** thing ever, any normal person doesn't give a **** about the rights of food, just how it tastes.

Top Bottom