• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
No, Dustin. It means you're from GA.
Racism + 7000

I mean, we invented Dream Canceling.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
That's a good game. :) The best.

Regardless of what YOU think....a majority of people now download movies. Haha, perhaps you would like to bring up the topic of Music while we are at it? Haha Why do you think CD's are now irrelevant and out dated? People pirate music too. Artists/bands still make money though along with actors, actresses, producers, directors, writers, etc. I am sure every single actor and actress out there knows that there material is subject to pirating. It's no secret or anything anyone can really stop. Lets take a look at Napster for instance, Metallica sued them for hosting illegal copies of there music and revealing it to the public to download at no cost. Napstr was shut down but plenty of other music file shares still ran for years. (Scour, Kazaa, Bearshare, etc) Each and every aspect in the entertainment business is pirated whether you support it or not. Video Games, Music, Movies, Video Game systems, old video games such as nes or snes, and so much more. Heck, a good half of the people on this thread pirate. (Noodles, myself, PC Chris, Nus, SPAWN, Dazwa, Darc etc) Maybe you're points are valid and they are what people SHOULD BE doing be doing but you are still beyond wrong. People are ****ing ******* with no respect for anyone but themselves. People will continue to pirate for years.

Just Stop.
How in the world am I "BEYOND WRONG"?? I stated my reasons for disagreeing with piracy. I never claimed that piracy didn't exist or nobody does it... I'm not in denial that it exists or claiming that it will ever stop, I just said I don't agree with it, and why.
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you.

Also run your torrents through a proxy if you're paranoid.
PoF, your argument of $5 for a movie rental being too much was a little ridiculous. I can understand not wanting to pay $30 for a blu-ray, since that's more than three movie tickets, but $5 for a rental?
That's like one pizza mia from pizza hut; it's not that much money.

Also, Tom, most people knew your name when you went by Yang anyway.

edit: yeah, Garrett is easier to say than PoF. And real names are always more fun.
Actually for $5 a month you can get the cheapest netflix plan, which depending on how much you watch movies, can get you about 10-15 movies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom is a moderator now?

wtf

Smooth Criminal
If I were the Atlantic North moderator, I would go to all of your posts and take out the 'Smooth Criminal.' <3 Maybe you'll get someone like that... we have to wait and see. *winks at you... you know who I'm talking about if I'm talking about you*

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
WHAT IS THIS A ****ING FREE FOR ALL OF FACTS?

lol
lololol

I went and watched the first few chapters...

"Just then, a light approaches in the clouds. Shredding through the stratus, descends no other than Haggar the Horrible, a huge man that if you didn’t know better, you may mistake him for a giant hairy truck."

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Am I an idiot for supporting the bands I like by purchasing their music?

Jesus. If that's the case, I might as well put on another one of my four hundred and something-odd dunce caps (I have physically bought that many cds) and remind myself that my spending of over two thousand dollars on CDs was in reality a large-sum donation to ****ing ferrets over the course of the years. I guess I also need to remind myself that CDs are truly outmodded and unlikeable too, even though they have special meaning to me.

But wait! I'm also insipid for buying books I like too. I mean, I can always get them in .pdf files. Nevermind the respect I have for the people who wrote them. Nevermind that nothing beats physically holding a book in one hand while you hold a drink in the other.

I am not CONDEMNING anyone who pirates ****. Hell, even I am guilty of mooching; for bands and/or individual songs I don't like as much I usually download them for free off of Frostwire or something. Even some roleplaying books (most especially the old out-of-print White Wolf ones) I'll download. However, if I honestly like the artist/author(s) in question I will buy whatever it is straightaway when I can find it and when I have the cash. Make no mistake about it.

Call me stupid, but I don't give a ****.

Edit:
If I were the Atlantic North moderator, I would go to all of your posts and take out the 'Smooth Criminal.' <3 Maybe you'll get someone like that... we have to wait and see. *winks at you... you know who I'm talking about if I'm talking about you*
Is that a threat? I've been catching a lot of flak about this lately. If some of the mods want to throw infractions at me, be my guest. I don't care if it's annoying or not; it's my trademark. :p

Smooth Criminal

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Is that a threat? I've been catching a lot of flak about this lately. If some of the mods want to throw infractions at me, be my guest. I don't care if it's annoying or not; it's my trademark. :p

Smooth Criminal
No dude, its not a threat. Its just a joke.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Skinny jeans are amazing.
mmhmm
yea for girls, and strong homo'z
strong homo
obviously these guys cant handle the swag
art school kids are all about skill jeans.

strong homo?
obviously these guys cant handle the swag
I bet I rock skinny jeans better than anyone in this thread.
no. mikemoney does. gg

seriously.
You're Asian. You rock anything better than anybody.
racial meatridin. can i get that NL?

_milktea

Smash Lord
By skinny jeans, I mean flesh tight jeans. I bought two, yayuhz.

I saw a guy wearing pretty much woman pants today; **** frightened me greatly. Slim jeans look good on guys, but not FLESH tight ones.

Nygma

Smash Cadet
If I were the Atlantic North moderator, I would go to all of your posts and take out the 'Smooth Criminal.' <3
Tom is too good. haha haha haha

Also

I will openly admit that I am meat ridin.

also sin city is still amazing
Yeah, it is really good. Easily Elijah Woods best role due to the fact that he does not talk!

Also (again)

Drive me to this?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205173

I'll pitch in for gas because it is farther than PC's and I'd feel bad.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Brands change. I think the general sizes for fit are like whatever the bigger ones are, regular, slim, skinny, super skinny.

Like my Cheap Monday super skinnys fit about as well as my levis skinny. I have a pair of normal skinny cheap mondays and they fit very comfortably, the waist is even larger for some reason and I can slip them off without even unbuttoning... 28in. I have BDG skinnies and altamont alamedas and generally the skinnys for most brands are like inbetween Cheap Monday and Levis. I haven't tried levis super skinny but they have cool colored ones but I'm afraid it'll be too thin but I'll inform the thread when I go to try them on. >_>

LOL, OBJECTION!

I am so alone right now...

Edit: What the hell? Why are all my friends getting into car crashes? Well, when there's more than 1, I like to exaggerate by saying all. There were two.

Nygma

Smash Cadet
Ummm yeah

So I feel the urge to do a Final Fantasy tier list in celebration of the fact that I beat FF 4 on NDS today. Yay!

God Tier
VIII

Top Tier

V
IV (II on SNES)

High Tier
VI (III on SNES)
VII

Mid Tier

X
I

Low Tier
XI
IX

Bottom Tier

XII (I never played it, that is why I am putting it here....heard its amazing though.)
X-2

In terms of battle system it is a little different

God Tier
V

The battle system in V is beyond ****ing incredible. The "job" system in this game is PERFECt. You can literally change a "job" at ANY point in time. Quick example-lets say you are training a black mage and they can go up to level 3 magic...you can switch them to be ANY OTHER class and then back to black mage later on to finish leveling up on that class. You also carry abilities with you so you can cast black magic while being a thief or a knight. The level up system is beyond simple and once you buy magic....EVERYONE can use it...you dont need to purchase 3 of the same type of magic or anything else. You can also customize the menu colors and have fun with that too. The battle system is cut and paste and you can really have fun with every possible way to build your characters.

VIII
IV (II on SNES)

High

X
VII

Mid

I
XII

Low Tier
VI
X-2

Bottom Tier
IX
XI

I know every one is going to get on my case about FF VII but that game is the most overrated video game of all time. No doubt. I like it and think its very good, but it's extremely over rated. I like Sephiroth and Vincent...that's about it. Tifa, Barret, Red XIII, Cait Sith, and Yuffie are all horrible characters that I could care less about throughout the entire game. I also personally was not that impressed by the story. Yes i know it's all symbolic and Sephiroth is the devil...who cares? How is that different from any other concept ever made? I hate FF7 Fan boys.

So yeah, lets talk about Final Fantasy guys. Side note-Chrono Trigger on NDS? Yeah, i'll be downloading that.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Drive me to this?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205173

I'll pitch in for gas because it is farther than PC's and I'd feel bad.
i already made plans for another smash related thing
i wanna **** you like my mother
so... we're jus gonna ignore this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPsNi1k8Df4

If you have not seen that yet....Fail.
since theres reaction videos, i'm gonna wit till tmorrow wit mad ppl and make one

Top Bottom