• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I dont see anything wrong with what he said
>___>

Well we did a lot of Falcon Free-for-Alls on Yoshi's Story, too. In Melee Big Blue's my favorite stage overall, banned or unbanned.

The most awesome moment during these FFAs happened to be on Big Blue, tho'. PolMex started up a Falcon Punch and was dropping down from one of the ball-shaped platforms. He landed on the road and slid back behind the car I was riding on just as the Falcon Punch executed. He nailed me and sent me flying into the platform he dropped down from, killing me and one other guy. Of course, PolMex died too...but it was still amazing.

Smooth Criminal

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Zoso, were u planning on comin to the circuit event next weekend? (link in my sig if anyone doesnt know about it yet)
I don't know. Maybe?

I sure am glad I waited around all night for Kevin to call me back.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
To be fair, I did get some regular matches in today. I whupped the bejeezus out of just about everybody as far as Melee went.

I still suck, tho'.

Smooth Criminal

Hax

Smash Champion
hallo smsash bords hax here jus wonderin who dis jman person is i hear vry good fox beet cort pro peach wat da ****

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay, even I have to admit that this looks sexy as hell, even though anyone could get out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmL0lnMSVDE
*drools* I KNOW RIGHT?

Throw in some hitstun and I'm game.

I played Melee again today, CT. Falcon Free-for-Alls on Yoshi's Story=win.

Smooth Criminal
D: Hitstun is on its way! It has to be! There really isn't much left except for like, fall speed modification.

I played Smash 64 on my Wii today =3

I love Falcon
:D YAY WIISMASH64

spawn...i hurd u hasin turnimint.
let me know what's up.
also *wave to CT*

dorm event info coming soon for those who wish to be ***** by my sheik.
:D YAY ****.
>_> So uh, if my girlfriend isn't awake in the next hour I'm just going to leave her house.
Oh, there she is now.
Rofl.

-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Throw in some hitstun and I'm game.

I played Melee again today, CT. Falcon Free-for-Alls on Big Blue=win.

Smooth Criminal
wrong stage, fail
I dont see anything wrong with what he said
<3 I love you guys. <3

Big Blue? Are you kidding me? Epic Fail.

Jam and DD-I played Brawl w Noodles the other day with that wavedash and shield canceling stuff....it felt HORRIBLE. They will never make Brawl good competitively. Tournaments won't allow that glitch stuff anyway. The fact that people are trying so hard to make Brawl a competitive game when they could easily just get over the fact that it's not...and just go back to Melee makes me cringe.

Seriously, I've just noticed: Brawl is a kids game. It's not a bad game. It's just intended for kids. It's really quite obvious if you think about it too.

Also-My Wii is top tier. Ask Noodles.....I was able to make my Wii-mote work without using the sensor bar. Ask him about it. My Wii is better than everyone elses.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Boxman's Wii is better. It autoboots his games if he holds Y on the GCN controller

Which mine will do the same the next time he comes over =3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Boxman's Wii is better. It autoboots his games if he holds Y on the GCN controller

Which mine will do the same the next time he comes over =3
Ok, too bad the only game I play is Melee. Why would you want to autoboot/buy a Wii game? LoL It really only takes a total of two seconds to boot a game anyway dude.

The Wii is a piece of crap on its own unless you have

SNES
NES (My Nintendo Emulator is on my Wii main menu, not the Homebrew Channel)
Sega Genesis
Quake
Doom
The Homebrew Browser (You download all your applications on your Wii so you never have to remove anything from your Wii to install crap)
Gameboy Color/Advance
The Ability To Play DVD's
13 Nintendo 64 Games Including Smash 64 :)

Oh yeah and Every rom you could EVER need.

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f76/8775-nes-roms-emulators-5447/
http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/ROMs_summary.htm
http://tehparadox.com/forum/f76/every-snes-game-ever-11322-total-81952/

My seXBOX, Dreamcast, PSP, and DS will **** the **** out of everyones too.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Ok, too bad the only game I play is Melee. Why would you want to autoboot/buy a Wii game? LoL It really only takes a total of two seconds to boot a game anyway dude.
LOL, you fail to see the hassle of bringing a Wiimote and sensor bar to smash events.

Believe me, it also gets annoying when you forget your Wiimote.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
LOL, you fail to see the hassle of bringing a Wiimote and sensor bar to smash events.

Believe me, it also gets annoying when you forget your Wiimote.
duct tape a wiimote+classic controller to your wii :3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Chum=Noob.

No Johns.

Also-Can we get some valid discussion in here gentleman? Come on!

Your personal Smash 64 tier list......Go

Top Tier:

Kirby (I know Pikachu is top tier but I think Kirby does better off the stage via gimps, combos better, and has an overall better move set.)
Pikachu Hes too good
Ness Ness is top tier due to his djc.....but hes absolutely horrible off the stage. He gets gimped too easily. I think he has the second best overall moveset and combo ability. His Bthrow is also broken.

High tier:

Jiggs Jigglypuffs sleep combos are INCREDIBLE but she does wayyyyyy to easily. She has the best horizontal recovery though which makes her a tough opponent for Fox, Falcon, and many others. Its a toss up between her and Fox in my opinion.
Fox Fox is incredibly fast with great combo ability. He has a really fast projectile which makes pressure a problem. He basically reminds me of a mix of Melee Fox and Falco. He can pillar with his u and d tilt and his aerials come out really fast.
Captain Falcon Falcon is extremely fast and combos very well with his u airs and can even finish a combo with his falcon punch. (LOL) Hes easily gimped. This brings him down a few notches.

Mid Tier:

Mario Average and very balanced in every game he has ever been placed in. Mario has a sweet bair and a good projectile to help set his combos enough. His recovery is par, enough said here.
DK Donkey Kong (although HUGE) is a great character in 64. He has a good spike, great power, and can stop projectiles with his nair. Hius tilts are still extremely good but his u tilt is very lacking which is a key starter for combos in 64. His neu B fully charged is pretty much a guaranteed kill if the opponent is above 50%.
Luigi I personally do not know much about him but I know hes low tier. I do not touch him at all. My worst character.

Low Tier

Yoshi Yoshi has a DJC as well but lacks a good recovery as well. He gets comboed pretty easily but is extremely heavy. He has immense power but definitely Mid-low tier. I do not know much about Yoshi.

Bottom Tier

Link
Although Lin k is arguably the worst in the game I HIGHLY disagree. He is the BEST on the stage with simple combos, two projectiles, the most options, and incredible tilts that are wonderful setups. The ONLY problem with Link is his recovery. If you go off the stage....you basically die. He reminds me of Falco in Melee. Hes the best on the stage but i you fall off....it's pretty much game over.

Samus The only character with no 0-death combo. Slow, floaty, and extremely slow. The worst in the game without a doubt.

Top Bottom