• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Zoso I do like Coheed, but I like tons of stuff other than Coheed too. I don't know how you couldn't like at least some of Coheed's music. :-P

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Zoso I do like Coheed, but I like tons of stuff other than Coheed too. I don't know how you couldn't like at least some of Coheed's music. :-P
Their second cd is pretty good but only because of a few key songs and third one is good and the production is great on it. My new Fix's are Minus the Bear and Everytime I Die. Thoughts anyone?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
So yeah guys

I locked myself out of my car tonight while at work. Although it SEEMS like it was a ****ty situation it actually benefited me. I got paid 8 dollars to sit on my car for an hour and play Final Fantasy IV DS!

I also got myself a date tonight with this girl from my psychology class. I'm taking her to dinner and a movie on Sunday night. I'm too good.

Who wants to play Melee Thursday night and get wasted?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
So yeah guys

I locked myself out of my car tonight while at work. Although it SEEMS like it was a ****ty situation it actually benefited me. I got paid 8 dollars to sit on my car for an hour and play Final Fantasy IV DS!

I also got myself a date tonight with this girl from my psychology class. I'm taking her to dinner and a movie on Sunday night. I'm too good.

Who wants to play Melee Thursday night and get wasted?
if its a decent restuarant itll be like $30

movie tickets $20

(optional) popcorn and soda maybe candy $10-15

gas for the night $15

not getting any action at the end of the night- priceless

save youself some money, mcdonalds and then the park unless shes wifey material

oh and ill get wasted

_milktea

Smash Lord
My bad, let me rephrase:

Putting a severe conscious effort in getting action from a girl you really don't care about just for the sake of getting your **** sucked: lol.

Lolsociety. I mean, if you're going to stoop that low, just find a scummy ***** to do things with. Don't be picky, ha.

PoF, idk why but everytime I post it sounds like it's directed at you LOL. This isn't. It's just directed at males in general..or females.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Try what? I'm not talking about sex lol.

I just don't understand why guys who JUST want action are so picky about who they get it from. Their values are already so low, they don't really have any right to be picky. What makes them think they deserve anything better than a ****? He wants to stick it in something, she wants someone to stick it in her. There. It's just extraordinarily degrading, especially to women, when guys think they have the right to have the exact same mindset of any promiscuous girl, but regardless, still believe that they deserve better.

ANYWAYS, I'm just ranting now. I don't think anything I said is offensive. It's just common facts of society today. Whatever lawl. Off I go to bed then..

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Just because you crave a hamburger instead of a steak doesn't mean you have to eat a crappy hamburger.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Oh alright. So I guess it's alright to manipulate an innocent girl into thinking that you genuinely care about her when really you just want to shove your ***** inside her ******? Just because you crave steak? My bad. Steaks, err, girls have feelings too.

edit//Same concept with the reversal of genders.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
says the girl with the location under someone saddle

I KID, I KID. <3 lil. I couldn't resist.

But it is really sad though, true and sad. you can't deny that girls are like that too btw, maybe not more than guys, but in the end it is really up to to the chick what happens. If she has any self respect in her, then she will do the "right thing".

whatever that means.

EDIT - the ct thread is way to fast for me

_milktea

Smash Lord
Sigh. She doesn't know sometimes though... She gets deceived. or he/he/he. I should have specified that girls do the same **** LOL. Leading ppl on blargggh.

edit//@ m2k. because some people don't have a conscious, or have the ability to suppress it. or..some people honestly believe they aren't doing anything wrong. or they convince themselves they aren't. i could go on forever.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
people are a-holes

and stupid

and now i want a steak and cheese.

EDIT - the worst part of this whole thing is the media subliminally supports the idea of a one night stand, which is supposed to mean really one thing but always ends up being another.

theres 7 - 9 colleges in the area, however you define the word area, and everywhere i go its HOOK UP HOOK UP HOOK UP

_milktea

Smash Lord
Philly cheese steak? I have to get some with Cactus.

I don't really support one night stands, but my friend pointed out something to me. Sex =/= love. So whatever. People can do whatever. But what will always be wrong is manipulating people and hurting them for your own satisfaction. That doesn't depend on one's values or opinions. It's just common sense.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
oh i mean like, with the one nighter, that one of the 2 (3? 4? LOL) isn't thinking the same thing as the other half the time.

make sense?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
some people are addicted to breaking hearts. because they themselves have had thier hearts broken.

ill admit ive been bad to girls but most of them have deserved it. guys and girls are the same they both lie and cheat. its the ability to tell the diffrence between who is ''wifey material''and ''just another chick" that skill is learned thru trail and error and is very valuable to those who have mastered it.

Top Bottom