• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i'm so f-in bored....
=[ Me too.
I was playing Smash with my brother.
Then I thrashed him too badly, so he lost interest.
Then I wanted to play GH3 with Sandra, and turns out I lost my Guitar somewhere at dad's house.
<_< So then I figured out to play GH3 with only the Wiimote, which is VERY hard, but hilarious at the same time, and while we were playing my net dropped so I said "Screw it".

>_> Now I'm looking into how to put PS1 games on my PSP.

Poffy, if you have an easy/fast of way showing me, then that'd be cool.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog I remember Saturday morning anime on Sci-fi... I used to watch it every weekend when I was a kid. That's where I was exposed to the world of anime outside of Toonami (and before Toonami was even on I believe).

I also used to watch Sunday morning MST3K on Sci-fi, which was amazing as well.
wow you're officially awesome. (speaking of which didn't I play you in tournament once at MM? didn't very first stock you jump up into my platform - I was peach - and I downsmashed and you took like 60% and then just fell off? or was that someone else? you still beat me I think)
Sunday morning MST3K was like a high school ritual for my friends and I after we'd stay over at each others houses during the weekend.
Summer 1994 I was flipping through the channels and saw some weird cartoon on sat morning anime... I was like wtf is this there's motorcycles and OMG HE JUST DESTROYED SOME GUY IN THE FACE WTF - it was Akira. Changed my life lol
edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZg8XYJ-bTE

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
my cars in the shop right now and ct fails at driving/going to anything OOS, so i doubt it :( i'll miss u guys

i esp wanted to play u cuz i learned something real important vs. marth... o wells.
thats sux :( you should get whoever drove to smashtality to drive to this. even though its mad last minute. im sure ill play u at future ones though.

Lol make awsm sean drive. or drag brookman or prince of fire or someting. lol.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
thats sux :( you should get whoever drove to smashtality to drive to this. even though its mad last minute. im sure ill play u at future ones though.

Lol make awsm sean drive. or drag brookman or prince of fire or someting. lol.
AOI isnt driving to NJ
sean isnt either
brookman doesnt have a car
POF wouldnt go

aka all those people are gay

trademark0013

Smash Champion
run traps.... lol if that exists. its what i ran when i retired. and it was my sandbagging deck
i dont even kno if thats the real term for it. i played b4 the decks of today

and yea swift, good looks. i was so worried people would be like "dang trade got *****"
i'm mad i aint beat jman tho... i had to opportunities to kll him

Khaly

Smash Cadet
GET THE FXCK BACK.

chum- i play at omni's in wethersfield.

i used to play at cards and collectibles in manchester (buckland mall) but i'm not welcome there anymore.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Ah, I used to play magic at the grid in manchester and I think they hold/used to hold yugioh tournaments and I wasn't sure if you've ever played there so I just had to ask.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
wow you're officially awesome. (speaking of which didn't I play you in tournament once at MM? didn't very first stock you jump up into my platform - I was peach - and I downsmashed and you took like 60% and then just fell off? or was that someone else? you still beat me I think)
Sunday morning MST3K was like a high school ritual for my friends and I after we'd stay over at each others houses during the weekend.
Summer 1994 I was flipping through the channels and saw some weird cartoon on sat morning anime... I was like wtf is this there's motorcycles and OMG HE JUST DESTROYED SOME GUY IN THE FACE WTF - it was Akira. Changed my life lol
edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZg8XYJ-bTE
Hah yes that was me at MM; you owned me with that Dsmash. I used to go to WPI (graduated last May) so I went to most of the MM tournaments last year.

I have Akira on DVD... crazy movie.

A while after they stopped showing MST3K on TV I would go over to my friend's house in high school every week and watch 1-2 episodes of it. Sooo good.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Anyone want to come to my house and play some Melee tomorrow (Saturday, that is)? Yes, I live in the ghetto, but I promise you won't get shot. Probably.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to come to my house and play some Melee tomorrow (Saturday, that is)? Yes, I live in the ghetto, but I promise you won't get shot. Probably.
I might want to. I can't until like 2 though.

Something gay just happened speaking of Melee. I got home and felt like playing Melee so I went for my disc and the case was just gone and I have no idea where it is. Beat.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Fair Lawn, NJ isn't that far away it seems... except that I'd have to go over the GW Bridge blahhh. I'll have to go one of these weekends. Too bad I can't go tomorrow.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
2:00 would be fine. Also, whoever comes to my house must play Guilty Gear. I meant to mention that, but forgot. Melee/Guilty Gear. And maybe Brawl if I feel like FORWARD SMASHing.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA_riXfN53g

DURAW!
MONSTA CAHDO!

DURA-DURA-DURA-DURAW
MONSTA-MONSTA-MONSTA CAH-CAH-CAHDO!

Yuuuuugiiiiiii??!!!

DURAW!! MONSTA CAHDOO!!!
Old.
=|
<3Khaly
2:00 would be fine. Also, whoever comes to my house must play Guilty Gear. I meant to mention that, but forgot. Melee/Guilty Gear. And maybe Brawl if I feel like FORWARD SMASHing.
>_> Pft.
I want to go XD.

However, you forward smash = me failing a double team.

XD I still haven't played anyone at GG...so I still suck bad.

<_< but I'm [probably] going to have more fun tempting Sandra to play Silent Hill which I've just freshly ported to my PSP, or teach her how to be competent in melee.
>_< I have a feeling the melee thing might take more time than I have there, or more time than the game will hold our attention.
>_> and once I start using technical terms she is liable to jump me because she thinks its adorable when I do dorky things it seems. o.o;
rofl. I better go to bed, I'm waking up around 8am.

-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I think I might go to that tourney sunday :0/

Cog you're going? We should play some friendlies. Hopefully attendance isn't like atrocious.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I won't be there.
And I make enough noise to be at least 5 people.
So I think the attendance will be pretty bad.

Plus it wasn't plugged in like, every 3rd post like certain tournaments.
-DD

Laijin

Smash Hero
You win ten cool points if you can name the anime these quotes are from:

"YOU IN SHOCK!!" (From the catchy theme song :])
"You're already dead."
"Neck twisting, face breaking punch!"

The first two should give it away.

Top Bottom