• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
mcdonalds southern style chicken sandwich tastes like crap its mad ordinary. freakin waste of money.
they advertise it like its some kind of savior to chicken sandwiches but it's really dry and flavorless.

i don't really like mcdonalds, but if you go there, ask for a double cheeseburger with shredded lettuce and mac sauce, it's a dollar big mac lolol

noodles

Smash Champion
they advertise it like its some kind of savior to chicken sandwiches but it's really dry and flavorless.

i don't really like mcdonalds, but if you go there, ask for a double cheeseburger with shredded lettuce and mac sauce, it's a dollar big mac lolol
thats genius

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Fixed.10char
Yeah, apparently Southern Style means removing everything good from it. And adding pickles.

Is anyone coming over today? Send me a PM or an IM because I need to start cleaning if so. I figure 3:00-7:00 should be pretty good hangout time.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I think I might go to that tourney sunday :0/

Cog you're going? We should play some friendlies. Hopefully attendance isn't like atrocious.
sorry I don't think I'm going now. My wife is going to a wedding shower down in CT tomorrow and I was going to drive her and then drive to the tourney but it's 2.5 hrs to the shower and another 1+ to the tourney and the shower is only gonna be like 2 hrs long so.... yeah. :( lol

being a vegetarian > a fat man ****ting in your face > McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Sandwich
fixededed

I've never wanted to kill anyone more than those two.

WIFI! Who wants to play?

Top Bottom