• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
All his actions are coming back to bite him in the ***. The reason Nunnally died was cuz of the Geass Lelouch put on Suzaku, he was willing to die instead of firing it. He's kept too many secrets and now that they lost this battle, he's going to have to answer for it.
>_> I mean, WHY IS ROLO STILL ALIVE!?! SHHIIIRRRRRLLLLEEEYYYYY!!!!!
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Hey Papito:

You talked alllllllllll that trash about my Melee tournament and how you and your brother were going to beat so many people and you do not show up?

hmmm. Trademark talked trash but he showed up and won money.....
i simply didnt have any money to spare not for a tournament and not for gas,but you wouldnt know what thats like rich boy. besides what did i tell you about sayin anything concerning me and smash youll get roasted.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Man, I love it when real life comes in between a video game match.

hey guys, http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185372

<_<

Sept 13th is two days from my birthday, you guys can be my presents.
btw that means all males naked kthnx

Also, it's about a week from Anime Weekend Atlanta, so you guys could be presents at that, too.

I wish I could have made it to CTCon; I miss everyone terribly.
Money johns.

oh, I found my other yearbook whilst cleaning.

proof'd. Still was a *****, though.

does no one seriously remember/know of S.E.S.?
;~;

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Guys, did any of you who stayed late at ESTICLE have a wii/TV with you (mainly Wii). I know one of the guys who stayed the last like 2 hours or so had a wii, he took it when I was playing friendlies I think, a little bit before I fought Chu in the tourney, right after my tourney set with Plank. Anyway, I saved my first MK ditto with plank there on that guy's wii, can someone tell me who it was

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Guys, did any of you who stayed late at ESTICLE have a wii/TV with you (mainly Wii). I know one of the guys who stayed the last like 2 hours or so had a wii, he took it when I was playing friendlies I think, a little bit before I fought Chu in the tourney, right after my tourney set with Plank. Anyway, I saved my first MK ditto with plank there on that guy's wii, can someone tell me who it was
If it were me id keep it forever, kinda like an obsessed fanboy @____@

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Haha yeah, it gets more complicated I guess, but not really.

I think Mike or Paul explained it to me like that at first and it helped me a lot.

It just becomes timing and needs to be second natured.

There's other crap too like quarter circle DI, but I don't know if that is real?

And Mike Brookman DI, which is retardedly good.

And DIing into sticky techs, which I <3 doing by accident all the time.

Edit//I always describe it to people as you want to make your character go into the top corner of the screen...it's the farthest point you can travel to without dying.

I kind of made that up, but I think it is true?
Quarter circle DI exists. It basically combines smash DI with conventional DI. It can be seen in these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVH6CvWCsac&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S-4MgKXElU

I miss you, Steve.

noodles

Smash Champion
I do, the 18th to be specific. Blah I wish my school didnt have any lame internet blocks, anyone know of proxy servers or something thatll work around so I can go on aim or something?
go to notepad and type down:

ping entersitehere.com
paused

and save it under desktop. then open it and there will be a series of numbers which u should type into the address bar. then youll go to that site

edit: zoso thats left and up right?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Well if you have any idea what the fool looked like, that would help.
<_< We could cross reference that with the list of people bringing Wiis!
-DD

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
so does anyone know who's Wii it could have potentially been? and anyone who can find out for me?
Do you remember what TV it was? It would probably be easier if you knew that.

1-4 were the ones closest to the door, 5-8 were in the back, and 9-11 were on the side. The only Wii I know for sure was Waltz who's Wii was in the 5-8 group.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
go to notepad and type down:

ping entersitehere.com
paused

and save it under desktop. then open it and there will be a series of numbers which u should type into the address bar. then youll go to that site

edit: zoso thats left and up right?
are you serious....?

when I do it nothing changes.

noodles

Smash Champion
yea i used it in school once to get into youtube. the series of numbers (ip adress i think) for youtube is 208.117.236.69

noodles

Smash Champion
wait i missed a step. when you go to save, save under desktop and change the name to i.bat

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
wait i missed a step. when you go to save, save under desktop and change the name to i.bat
And I close it then re open it? Because every time I open it, a black window opens then closes instantly.

to be more specific CMD opens with the directory that reads C:> Documents>Desktop> ping meebo.com paused

nvm got it working just moved paused under it xD

S**t they block IPs too, Valient effort Noodles :/

noodles

Smash Champion
in that black window near the top it has the numbers you need. if its closing to fast it might be useless for you. but you might be able to write a couple numbers at a time until you get the whole thing.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
in that black window near the top it has the numbers you need. if its closing to fast it might be useless for you. but you might be able to write a couple numbers at a time until you get the whole thing.
Yeah unfortunatley the blocker they have blocks IPs too >___< Someone hack websense and kill them!!!!

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Man, I love it when real life comes in between a video game match.

hey guys, http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185372

<_<

Sept 13th is two days from my birthday, you guys can be my presents.
btw that means all males naked kthnx

Also, it's about a week from Anime Weekend Atlanta, so you guys could be presents at that, too.

I wish I could have made it to CTCon; I miss everyone terribly.
Money johns.

oh, I found my other yearbook whilst cleaning.

proof'd. Still was a *****, though.

does no one seriously remember/know of S.E.S.?
;~;
Not gonna lie I thought I was looking at a member of a Visual Kei band - lol. :"X

I wish I went to Esticle wah.

_V_

Smash Ace
Dave is too good, I miss you too.

I'll be back in CT tomorrow until next weekend.

Anyway we can hang out before I leave?

Maybe if Jake is settled in to his apartment and his roommates/he doesn't care he can have a few of us over? Haha

Or we can figure something out!

Edit//So another random favorite Smash memory of mine, that I just thought of, was when I asked Mike and Paul is it was possible to jump and bair of a ledge with Fox and catch again like Falco. And they were like yeah, but it is insane timing...and as they were saying it I did it first try!!!!

It was amazing.

Granted I have never once been able to do it since then, but it was still amazing.

Top Bottom