• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What should I do about getting books for college? Anywhere to get them for good deals and whatnot?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Dave is too good, I miss you too.

I'll be back in CT tomorrow until next weekend.

Anyway we can hang out before I leave?

Maybe if Jake is settled in to his apartment and his roommates/he doesn't care he can have a few of us over? Haha

Or we can figure something out!

Edit//So another random favorite Smash memory of mine, that I just thought of, was when I asked Mike and Paul is it was possible to jump and bair of a ledge with Fox and catch again like Falco. And they were like yeah, but it is insane timing...and as they were saying it I did it first try!!!!

It was amazing.

Granted I have never once been able to do it since then, but it was still amazing.
Or you could come to my house :) :) I dont know...but I dont care.....after how I had like 20 people I never met stay at my house for Esticle....its not so odd anymore haha

For anyone that is still stupid enough to think Ken's Marth was better than M2ks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuTlXZ0PQ28&feature=related

Watch the entire set.
Ok, but what people do not understand is that Ken used to destroy EVERYONE....and for the longest time. Also, everyone built off of what Ken discovered about Marth. Ken established Marths meta game and realized his full potential to be a great character while others stuck to Falco, Fox, and Sheik. M2K ***** the living crap out of Ken now but also consider the fact that Ken retired and made plenty of cash playing the game. If Ken kept up with the community and actually gave a crap, he'd still be really good and we all know that. Also, M2K used to main Fox in Melee and used him multiple times against Ken. I am sure part of the reason why M2K mains Marth now is because of Ken.

I see it this way.....Smash 64 was a great game but Melee is better. There would be no Melee without the start of Smash 64 just like M2K would not be as good if it wasn't for the Marths (Ken mainly) that helped him realize the potential of that character. I'm a classic/roots kind of guy. I respect and am true to the origin of things. I like Kens Marth better.

Mewtwoking is a much better more efficient Marth at this point...I cannot deny that in the slightest way.

Good ****. I do the same thing except it's with kids and I use candy, luring them into my van and such.
Haha, so true. I think pretty much every girl I slept with....I played Wii with them first. All except this girl I dated...Jacklyn.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
If you're a libra, we'll look the other way.
virgo

For anyone that is still stupid enough to think Ken's Marth was better than M2ks

Watch the entire set.
OC3 VIDS????? omg

Ok, but what people do not understand is that Ken used to destroy EVERYONE....and for the longest time. Also, everyone built off of what Ken discovered about Marth. Ken established Marths meta game and realized his full potential to be a great character while others stuck to Falco, Fox, and Sheik. M2K ***** the living crap out of Ken now but also consider the fact that Ken retired and made plenty of cash playing the game. If Ken kept up with the community and actually gave a crap, he'd still be really good and we all know that.
don't john for other people. all anyone is saying is that m2k > ken RIGHT NOW.

Haha, so true. I think pretty much every girl I slept with....I played Wii with them first. All except this girl I dated...Jacklyn.
lol @ you

edit: Try buying used textbooks from older students who don't need them anymore.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Dave is too good, I miss you too.

I'll be back in CT tomorrow until next weekend.

Anyway we can hang out before I leave?

Maybe if Jake is settled in to his apartment and his roommates/he doesn't care he can have a few of us over? Haha

Or we can figure something out!

Edit//So another random favorite Smash memory of mine, that I just thought of, was when I asked Mike and Paul is it was possible to jump and bair of a ledge with Fox and catch again like Falco. And they were like yeah, but it is insane timing...and as they were saying it I did it first try!!!!

It was amazing.

Granted I have never once been able to do it since then, but it was still amazing.
Or you could come to my house :) :) I dont know...but I dont care.....after how I had like 20 people I never met stay at my house for Esticle....its not so odd anymore haha

Watch the entire set.
Ok, but what people do not understand is that Ken used to destroy EVERYONE....and for the longest time. Also, everyone built off of what Ken discovered about Marth. Ken established Marths meta game and realized his full potential to be a great character while others stuck to Falco, Fox, and Sheik. M2K ***** the living crap out of Ken now but also consider the fact that Ken retired and made plenty of cash playing the game. If Ken kept up with the community and actually gave a crap, he'd still be really good and we all know that.

Good ****. I do the same thing except it's with kids and I use candy, luring them into my van and such.

noodles

Smash Champion
m2k started playing marth because one of his controllers broke or something like that

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I started playing Marth because Alex told me to.
I started playing Sheik because Alex told me to.
I started playing Mewtwo because I unlocked him after playing 20 straight hours.
So yea.
Mewtwo rocks.
-DD

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
All of you started playing melee
because I told you too.

:D

P.S

Dear SWF, why does Gibbs college have to suck so bad and make me start my
term a month earlier then everyone else??

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
All of you started playing melee
because I told you too.

:D

P.S

Dear SWF, why does Gibbs college have to suck so bad and make me start my
term a month earlier then everyone else??
;D So it can end a month earlier!
-DD

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
-________-

I only get a weeks vacation before christmas. vaca which is three weeks. Your traditional
college people are so lucky <________>

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah, I use Amazon...

Granted, I have opened a book like once in college.

I stopped buying them, it was a waste of money for me >.>

If I really need one I just go to the library.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I use Amazon...

Granted, I have opened a book like once in college.

I stopped buying them, it was a waste of money for me >.>

If I really need one I just go to the library.
Hah yeah that's a good point. I barely bought books for the most part after my first term freshman year. I'd usually wait until the class started to see if I'd actually need the book or not. Also I would share them with friends in the same classes.

The library can work if it has the books you need. An older edition of the book will often work just as well, which libraries are more likely to carry.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I started playing Marth because Alex told me to.
I started playing Sheik because Alex told me to.
I started playing Mewtwo because I unlocked him after playing 20 straight hours.
So yea.
Mewtwo rocks.
-DD

Two thirds of this statement is very true.

I'll never main or use Sheik seriously because she is so beyond homosexual. She is the biggest noob friendly top tier character. Using her is just too easy.

Mewtwo is the biggest waste of life. I'd rather use Bowser or Pichu than Mewtwo.

If you want to use low tier characters use DK, GAW, or Roy. I'm beginning to fal in love with DK because hes really fun to use and his bair is toooooo good. GAW is amazing at gimps and has the best vertical recovery in the game. Roy is just a great warm up for me due to the fact that I main Marth.

On another note I have decided to construct a strong essay discussing all three of the smash brothers titles (not a bashing Brawl thing) and showing people the differences and the attractions of each title. I'm also going to explain as to why Brawl has received so much criticism from members.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo is the biggest waste of life. I'd rather use Bowser or Pichu than Mewtwo.

If you want to use low tier characters use DK, GAW, or Roy.
HEY! Only i'm allowed to tell who uses who, after all I told everyone
to play melee.

On another note I have decided to construct a strong essay discussing all three of the smash brothers titles (not a bashing Brawl thing) and showing people the differences and the attractions of each title. I'm also going to explain as to why Brawl has received so much criticism from members. .
Everyone knows the differences already no need for a strong essay, I thinks its
been done actually.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Book help, thank you ^_^

Ok, so I shouldn't buy any books now? Just wait to see if I need them the day of (my class) and check out the school library (or buy them on ebay/amazon) and I should be good.

Thanks, peoples. :D

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Facebook is awesome. So many sloots upload pics like every second of them half naked. Its cool. I also love when stupid people leave their numbers out in the open when someone makes one of those "I lost my phone!" groups....someone could stalk all those people so easily haha haha people are dumb.

Edit-Yeah, Jams a really good writer...I cant argue that.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

Shinku cosplaying someone from Naruto haha. He stood on the table in the game room for this shot. Right after I took the pic the guy on the microphone said "May I remind everyone there is NO standing on the tables for pictures" to which I replied "TOO LATE"

The trophy I won for getting 2nd in Brawl singles at Otakon lol.

Hancock cosplayer lol

SC4 ftw

Top Bottom