• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations Scar! I Killed Mufasa II is the #1 Melee Combo Video of 2009!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I KILLED MUFASA II

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDNJv92TCjk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDNJv92TCjk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>​

Thank you to everyone who voted and participated in the 2009 Melee Combo Video Awards! We had an over an astounding 500 votes for the final part in the contest, so lets keep these boards well and alive!

You can all expect me to do the same thing for 2010 (or perhaps make this bi, tri, or quad-annual) once I establish a more stable system. Everyone get to work! Make some awesome combo vids, and be sure to submit and discuss them here in SWF's Melee Combo Videos section.

I'm still working on some neat prizes for Scar and incentives for future contests, but for now just bask in the glory of IKM2.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Congratulations Scar! ^^ However you should'nt give all thanks to just Scar "unless he edit his video as well, you all should also thank the editer who made it. His video is choreographed as well, with matching rhythm.. etc..

Anyway congrats on the win! =]

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Scar made the video completely by himself.

Do most ppl's combo vids have an outside editor?
I wasn't aware of that outside of a few known instances (and fanboy vids lol)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Not essentially, not sure if you know but I have a Halo history as well.. most Halo players don't make videos but they rely on someone else to edit/choreograph videos..so I was unsure ^^ so yeah!..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I really like the vid cause it reminds me of my style of combo vids. If you watch any of the IKMs and any of my main combo vids, the style is really similar, so I naturally likei t :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
hey thanks guys, i really appreciate it

i def worked very hard on IKM2 on multiple fronts, editing and recording and obviously getting to the point where i could perform the combos you guys enjoyed (hopefully)

anyways axe is too good, darkrain is the best falcon of all time, so I'm happy that I was mentioned in the same light as them

and whooped their ***** LOL

also good **** hax for organizing the scar campaign, i personally think that we should let the free market decide who wins these things and i wouldn't have complained if someone else had such an interest in axe/darkrain winning that they would pay out real US currency to influence the vote

melee will never die

love you guys

AXE 09

Smash Master
aw man. haha it's all good ^^ congrats scar! you definitely deserved this, i'm not even gonna try to lie or anything lol

vman, you did an awesome job with axe effect, and i really have to thank you for everything. i mean seriously, i didn't do anything haha. and whoever made mindreader did an excellent job too =)

but scar, yours came on top, with quite a commanding lead i might add. you did an awesome job man =) and you're a really cool guy

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yep congrats on winning scar.

Thanks for the compliment Axe you **** sooo hard with that yellow rat of yours. And Vectorman you did a great job editing.

Top Bottom