• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations, Min Min! ARMS character(s) for Smash discussion

Which character do think will be revealed in June?

• Spring Man

Votes: 54 16.3%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mechanica

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Master Mummy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Min Min

Votes: 104 31.4%
  • Helix

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Kid Cobra

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Byte & Barq

• Twintelle

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • Max Brass

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Lola Pop

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Spring Tron

• Misango

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Coyle

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Biff

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Combination of 2 or more interchangeable characters

Votes: 66 19.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
The koopalings' deformed bodies are utterly disgusting to look at in Smash, which is why they are hidden inside of a clown car, whom is the one to do all of the animating and fighting. They're glorified hats for the clown car. If Jr had the fight on his own then the Koopalings would not be in the game.
With this argument you're basically saying that Snake and Ryu can be alt costumes for one another because they both wear bandanas and have exposed brunette hair

You gave him uncanny long legs and wide shoulders, and the fact that you had to give him a beefy chest to match spring man shows how nonsensical this all is. Also, how is Helix to animate? Helix can't run. At all.

Not to the point where it betrays their character and looks like a Brawl mod. Even if the Koopalings look gross they still look like their normal recolor selves while in the clown car

Olimar and Alph are essentially the exact same character in design and function and they share 100% of their animations in Pikmin 3. They walk the same, they whistle the same, they throw pikmin the same. Alph is a fraction shorter then Olimar.

Then why can I very clearly see his body fading outside of springmans? Thats not okay for costumes. In your edit Max's shoulder's are too wide, his legs are too tall and too far apart, his waist is too high. You can clearly see that Max's belt line goes over Spring Man's shirtline. How would that animate? Would Spring Man's torso become a deformed waist whenever he bent in any direction? Alt costumes cannot alter the skeleton or the hitboxes in any way.

"It works cause I say it would" does not qualify as "slicing it". You haven't actually given any kind of explanation or evidence as to how a possible alt costume could work.
well, sorry for having apparently offended you. I’ll accept defeat on this one, I was merely trying to lay all the options on the table. That being said, I do still believe many of the other characters can be alts of springman, like Ribbon Girl and Ninjara.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Did I come at bad time?

Anyways, after much deliberation, I have finally decided to join the Max Brass gang. I'll love whoever we get, but if we don't get an AT upgrade for Spring Man, then going all in on Big Spring Man. I'm boring I know, but I like plain vanilla characters a lot :ultryu:

EDIT: I also had to double take after skimming the poll because I thought Min Min's votes were for Master Mummy.

Last edited:

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
The koopalings' deformed bodies are utterly disgusting to look at in Smash, which is why they are hidden inside of a clown car, whom is the one to do all of the animating and fighting. They're glorified hats for the clown car. If Jr had the fight on his own then the Koopalings would not be in the game.
With this argument you're basically saying that Snake and Ryu can be alt costumes for one another because they both wear bandanas and have exposed brunette hair

You gave him uncanny long legs and wide shoulders, and the fact that you had to give him a beefy chest to match spring man shows how nonsensical this all is. Also, how is Helix to animate? Helix can't run. At all.

Not to the point where it betrays their character and looks like a Brawl mod. Even if the Koopalings look gross they still look like their normal recolor selves while in the clown car

Olimar and Alph are essentially the exact same character in design and function and they share 100% of their animations in Pikmin 3. They walk the same, they whistle the same, they throw pikmin the same. Alph is a fraction shorter then Olimar.

Then why can I very clearly see his body fading outside of springmans? Thats not okay for costumes. In your edit Max's shoulder's are too wide, his legs are too tall and too far apart, his waist is too high. You can clearly see that Max's belt line goes over Spring Man's shirtline. How would that animate? Would Spring Man's torso become a deformed waist whenever he bent in any direction? Alt costumes cannot alter the skeleton or the hitboxes in any way.

"It works cause I say it would" does not qualify as "slicing it". You haven't actually given any kind of explanation or evidence as to how a possible alt costume could work.
Exactly. While I think SOME ARMS characters could work as alts of Spring Man (namely Spring Tron and Ribbon Girl, but you might be able to make Min Min and Ninjara work too), Max Brass and Helix very clearly aren’t gonna fly. If Isabelle had to be her own unique fighter because she was “too tall” to match Villager’s frame, there’s no way they’d try and force these guys into Alts.

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Don't do that. It's petty.

You can choose to die on whatever hill you like, but don't act surprised every time someone explains to you how impossible it is.
I only said that because of how seemingly harsh you came at me for it off the bat. I’m not trying to be petty, like legitimately. I don’t know what else to say man, it seemed like an attack more than a helpful criticism. I only wanted to try and propose a differing opinion.

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Ah, were still discussing the character alts then.

Aside from Ribbon Man and Spring Girl and maybe Minjara and Nin Min, I don't see any others happening.

None of the other characters work over Spring Man* (+ the above) and likewise any other character being used as a base wouldn't be able to have any other character as alt.

Also Springtron.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Been thinking of stages lately. Really hope it’s not Spring Stadium honestly.

Personally, hope the new stage is Sky Arena.

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Ah, were still discussing the character alts then.

Aside from Ribbon Man and Spring Girl and maybe Minjara and Nin Min, I don't see any others happening.

None of the other characters work over Spring Man* (+ the above) and likewise any other character being used as a base wouldn't be able to have any other character as alt.

Also Springtron.
To get off of the topic of entirely different bodytypes, I agree that we most likely will only get around 4 characters in one moveset, being Springman, Ribbon, Ninjara and Min Min. That is, IF we get Springman. If we don’t then the only one of those I really see as being playable is MAYBE Min Min, and she probably won’t get any alts with her.

that being said, I feel like if we don’t get springman as playable, then the most likely characters to take his place are Max Brass, Dr. Coyle and Twintelle/Min Min, in that order. Other characters like Helix will likely not be playable in any form and be delegated to a stage hazard of some kind. Hell, he could even become an assist in place of Springman, if for some reason Springtron doesn’t. That’s honestly something I could see Sakurai doing, based on his odd decisions in the past.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
To get off of the topic of entirely different bodytypes, I agree that we most likely will only get around 4 characters in one moveset, being Springman, Ribbon, Ninjara and Min Min. That is, IF we get Springman. If we don’t then the only one of those I really see as being playable is MAYBE Min Min, and she probably won’t get any alts with her.

that being said, I feel like if we don’t get springman as playable, then the most likely characters to take his place are Max Brass, Dr. Coyle and Twintelle/Min Min, in that order. Other characters like Helix will likely not be playable in any form and be delegated to a stage hazard of some kind. Hell, he could even become an assist in place of Springman, if for some reason Springtron doesn’t. That’s honestly something I could see Sakurai doing, based on his odd decisions in the past.
Speaking of alts though, not character change alts but normal costumes I mean, IF we do get Min Min, I think it'd be kind of neat if she had special alt where she actually wears the ARMS League belt since she won the Party Crash and whatnot.

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of alts though, not character change alts but normal costumes I mean, IF we do get Min Min, I think it'd be kind of neat if she had special alt where she actually wears the ARMS League belt since she won the Party Crash and whatnot.
That’d certainly be a nice nod. I could also see sakurai sneaking in Springtron as a palette, sort of. They’re so similar, would it even count as an alt at that point? Lol.

SwitchButton

Banned via Administration
I only said that because of how seemingly harsh you came at me for it off the bat. I’m not trying to be petty, like legitimately. I don’t know what else to say man, it seemed like an attack more than a helpful criticism.
Like I said; Don't do that. It's petty.

None of these characters could share their skeleton or animations. Their heights alone differ to a non-negotiable degree.

And honestly I doubt even Springtron could be an alt costume. He's "Dark" Spring Man and we already have 2 "Dark" characters as proof that this type of character is too different.

Honest Slug

Smash Journeyman
I understand the logic behind an amalgamation character, and I think it's a possible direction they go in, but personally I just don't like it.

I think part of this might just be an extension of my acceptance of clone characters. Even those small changes can add up to a whole different playstyle, look at how much better Lucina is in the competitive scene than Marth for example. Having the likes of Spring Man, Ninjara, Min Min etc. have the same moveset feels wrong to me, I think even their minor differences are worth something.

This also bugged me with Alph for the same reasons. I was ok with it for the Koopalings since 99% of the moveset is the clown car. Don't play Dragon Quest so I can't speak on that with much authority.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
How many music tracks do you expect to come with the ARMS rep? Given that it's a new IP and Nintendo owns lock, stock, and barrel, my guess is more than 12 tracks.
the pessimist in me says 2 and a half, the rest of me thinks about 10

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Been thinking of stages lately. Really hope it’s not Spring Stadium honestly.

Personally, hope the new stage is Sky Arena.
As much as I don’t want it I fully expect it to be spring stadium. Whenever people were discussing arms for smash spring stadium was the first stage that always came up. I’d like ribbon girls stage as it’d be fun to have a flat stage with rising ground that you can attack to make disappear.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
As much as I don’t want it I fully expect it to be spring stadium. Whenever people were discussing arms for smash spring stadium was the first stage that always came up. I’d like ribbon girls stage as it’d be fun to have a flat stage with rising ground that you can attack to make disappear.
Well, the Smash staff is known for being traditionalist to the point that they usually go for the first stage of anything. I mean, look at all the ground levels and jungles we have. :ultmario::ultdk:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
when it comes to the stage, I think it'll be a traveling one, cycling through a bunch of the ARMS locations

Will probably be called "ARMS Grand Prix" or something like that

Oh yeah, like the King of Fighters Stadium, you bet there'll be background cameos

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, the Smash staff is known for being traditionalist to the point that they usually go for the first stage of anything. I mean, look at all the ground levels and jungles we have. :ultmario::ultdk:
The problem with that is that there is no "first stage" in ARMS.

On the Grand Prix, you always start with your own stage (except Max Brass for the obvious reason that his stage is always the final boss stage).

And with every opponent but the final one being randomized, there is no constant aside from one; you always end at the Sky Arena, facing off against either Max Brass or Dr. Coyle based on difficulty.

The fact that ARMS is a fighting game, with each character even having their own stage, means that no matter who we get, the stage we'll get will be that character's stage, end of story. The only possible exception being Dr. Coyle who could also get Sky Arena as a reference to being an alternate final boss.

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Like I said; Don't do that. It's petty.

None of these characters could share their skeleton or animations. Their heights alone differ to a non-negotiable degree.

And honestly I doubt even Springtron could be an alt costume. He's "Dark" Spring Man and we already have 2 "Dark" characters as proof that this type of character is too different.
Not necessarily so. Characters like Byleth and Wii Fit Trainer actually have different heights and proportions in their games of origin. These have been tweaked for Smash Bros. in order to include both the male and female versions.

In terms of tweaking models, it is feasible, but I do agree that it isn't ideal in terms of doing each character justice in terms of expressing personality through their animations and unique traits.

As for Springtron, he most definitely could if that's what Sakurai decided on. Keep in mind that Dark Pit and Lucina were originally meant to be costumes as well. Sakurai wanted to give them some differences and they made for easy clones so they managed to make it in. If they didn't have any wiggle room during development, it's likely they would have remained as just costumes as was the case with Alph.

Other characters over Spring Man as a base is perfectly doable, it's more of a question if that's the sort of thing Sakurai would want to do. What is he prioritizing in terms of representing ARMS? Highlighting the uniqueness of the particular character chosen to the fullest extent? Or more of a general "this is what ARMS is."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not necessarily so. Characters like Byleth and Wii Fit Trainer actually have different heights and proportions in their games of origin. These have been tweaked for Smash Bros. in order to include both the male and female versions.
To be fair though, these are gendered variants of the same character, so their models being tweaked isn't really something people ever complain about.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
To be fair though, these are gendered variants of the same character, so their models being tweaked isn't really something people ever complain about.
I mean sure, it's the same* character so most don't bat an eye at there being gendered variants, most probably don't even know that the proportions are technically off.

Of course the perspective changes when you're putting Black Lightning over Raiden as a skin (Injustice 2 for context). Some people will think it's great, others will lament that a potentially unique character is only a costume.

People would be, and are, already opposed to having characters as costumes (depending on how much they care about "x" character), but that doesn't mean it isn't feasible.

I get why many don't think it should be done, I'm just saying it could be.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean sure, it's the same* character so most don't bat an eye at there being gendered variants, most probably don't even know that the proportions are technically off.

Of course the perspective changes when you're putting Black Lightning over Raiden as a skin (Injustice 2 for context). Some people will think it's great, others will lament that a potentially unique character is only a costume.

People would be, and are, already opposed to having characters as costumes (depending on how much they care about "x" character), but that doesn't mean it isn't feasible.

I get why many don't think it should be done, I'm just saying it could be.
I mean, in the case of Injustice 2, they still took the time to actually change some of the details. You don't see BL summon the MK dragon for his super, and I think the gear system allowing some of BL's stuff to leak into Raiden's moveset, so it's kind of a Simon/Richter situation, except they share a slot too.

With that said, I very much doubt that we'll actually have multiple ARMS reps in the same slot. Yes, it's possible and was done before in Smash, but they all have different reasons to having this kind of treatment.
  • All four Heroes are complete blank slates with no personality whatsoever. Nothing to lose out of having multiple of them share a slot.
  • The Koopalings and Alph are alts because their movesets are primarly about not the characters themselves, but the Koopa Clown Car and the Pikmin respectively. Alph gets bonus points for both him and Olimar being blank slates, meaning no individuality was lost.
  • Everyone with gendered variants because, well, gendered variants.
An ARMS rep would not be able to fit any of those kinds of reasons. So yes, it's possible, but expecting Sakurai and his team to actually do it is a different story.

Last edited:

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Now, it's time to ask some serious questions about everyone considering lumping multiple ARMS fighters in one. Is it because you're so determined to have your playable ARMS representation cake and eat it too you would do anything to ensure as many as possible don't get restricted to cameos? Or is it because you feel that ARMS gameplay is so shallow you have to lump several fighters together to make them even remotely interesting to use?
I want the alt situation to happen simply for my insatiable thirst for amiibo. Thats if Nintendo decides to go the Corrin, Bayo, and Cloud route. Plus I love all the ARMS characters and am willing to sacrifice their special attributes if it means I can get 8 ARMS amiibo..

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Alph gets bonus points for both him and Olimar being blank slates, meaning no individuality was lost.
I'm not quite sure what you meant by this. How are Olimar and Alph blank slates? Both of those character had their personalities stripped from them in smash, likely so that Alph could fit better as an alt to Olimar. The Koopalings also have very distinct and unique personalities, all of which were either dumbed down or simply ignored to have a more homogenized visual personality, leaving only their voice lines to do the work. ARMS characters being made into costumes of each other is more likely than you think, as idividuality HAS been lost on characters before and CAN be lost again. Their visual personalities can be made more into the basic fighter poses and "determined to win" stances, while their voicelines can do the heavy lifting.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
One advantage that having at least two character sharing a slot would have, they wouldn't have to make new alt costumes, they could just take the ones they have in game already.

I'm still of the mind they'll go for one character and go all the way though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm not quite sure what you meant by this. How are Olimar and Alph blank slates? Both of those character had their personalities stripped from them in smash,
Alph wasn't in Brawl and Olimar was still a blank slate then.

This didn't change in Smash 4, so Alph being an alt didn't cost any loss of individuality for Olimar since he didn't have any of it in Smash to begin with.

The Koopalings also have very distinct and unique personalities, all of which were either dumbed down or simply ignored to have a more homogenized visual personality, leaving only their voice lines to do the work.
To be fair, Mario games also tend to do the exact same thing to them (and pretty much every single character) outside of its RPGs.

It's nothing new to see them dumbed down. Most of their "personalities" come from either instruction manuals or the kind of attacks they do.

ARMS characters being made into costumes of each other is more likely than you think, as idividuality HAS been lost on characters before and CAN be lost again. Their visual personalities can be made more into the basic fighter poses and "determined to win" stances, while their voicelines can do the heavy lifting.
Like I said, I think it's possible. I just don't think it's likely Sakurai's team would do it... though I guess it can work depending on the character.

If they do a Spring Man/Ribbon Girl combo, I wouldn't mind because most of the latter's mechanics are actually universal to Smash as a whole, with the only thing she'd lose being the multiple jumps and air dashes.

If they do a Spring Man/Springtron combo, I'd be fine with it since the latter is, lore-wise, an attempt at replicating the former.

Would I think it's good representation? No. But I'd be fine with it because it's close enough.

But stuff like Spring Man/Ribbon Girl/Ninjara/Min Min or anything that just combines several characters that are way too different is going too far.

Last edited:

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Alph wasn't in Brawl and Olimar was still a blank slate then. This didn't change in Smash 4, so Alph being an Olimar alt didn't cost any loss of individuality for the latter since there wasn't any of it in Smash to begin with.
While it is true that Alph wasn't in Brawl, the point of Olimar having his personality stripped still stands. He was made to be a blank slate in brawl, even though he wasn't one in his games. I feel like the same could be done with ARMS, as Alph was stripped of his own personality, then placed onto a different character whose personality was gone.

To be fair, Mario games also tend to do the exact same thing to them (and pretty much every single character) outside of its RPGs.

It's nothing new to see them dumbed down. Most of their "personalities" come from either instruction manuals or the kind of attacks they do.
They are dumbed down from time to time, but what I meant was how they act in their games. For example, Iggy Koopa is known to act all wacky and crazed, with many unnatural ways of acting and fighting to demonstrate that. Lemmy is also somewhat wacky, as well as dopey and constantly bouncing and balancing on a circus ball. in smash, neither of them use these traits and instead are made to act exactly like Bowser Jr., who usually just acts like a basic delinquent villain.

If they do a Spring Man/Ribbon Girl combo, I wouldn't mind because most of the latter's mechanics are actually universal to Smash as a whole, with the only thing she'd lose being the multiple jumps and air dashes.

If they do a Spring Man/Springtron combo, I'd be fine with it since the latter is, lore-wise, an attempt at replicating the former.

Would I think it's good representation? No. But I'd be fine with it because it's close enough.

But stuff like Spring Man/Ribbon Girl/Ninjara/Min Min or anything that just combines characters that are way too different is going too far.
What I'm saying is, while yes it is possible, it is also much more likely than everyone seems to admit. Sakurai has very well proven in the past to do the thing you've said he likely isn't to do, multiple times over.

Are the chances that many of the ARMS characters being alts of Springman near 100%? No, but the likelihood of there being at least three other characters used as alts for Springman are quite high, much higher than many want to believe. The odds admittedly drop the more characters are added as alts, to the point where every palette is an alt, but still quite possible. More-so than many will admit. Just because it isn't a good representation of ARMS and the characters' personalities, doesn't mean its an unlikely scenario, as Sakurai has both added characters that many thought/think don't fit together and completely messed up or disregarded the representation of a character by giving them a totally made up and false personality (Olimar in SSE, Rosalina, etc) or just completely taken away personalities and voices, or even given them completely wrong voices! (K. Rool, Donkey and Diddy, Bowser, etc).

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
While it is true that Alph wasn't in Brawl, the point of Olimar having his personality stripped still stands. He was made to be a blank slate in brawl, even though he wasn't one in his games. I feel like the same could be done with ARMS, as Alph was stripped of his own personality, then placed onto a different character whose personality was gone.

They are dumbed down from time to time, but what I meant was how they act in their games. For example, Iggy Koopa is known to act all wacky and crazed, with many unnatural ways of acting and fighting to demonstrate that. Lemmy is also somewhat wacky, as well as dopey and constantly bouncing and balancing on a circus ball. in smash, neither of them use these traits and instead are made to act exactly like Bowser Jr., who usually just acts like a basic delinquent villain.

What I'm saying is, while yes it is possible, it is also much more likely than everyone seems to admit. Sakurai has very well proven in the past to do the thing you've said he likely isn't to do, multiple times over.

Are the chances that many of the ARMS characters being alts of Springman near 100%? No, but the likelihood of there being at least three other characters used as alts for Springman are quite high, much higher than many want to believe. The odds admittedly drop the more characters are added as alts, to the point where every palette is an alt, but still quite possible. More-so than many will admit. Just because it isn't a good representation of ARMS and the characters' personalities, doesn't mean its an unlikely scenario, as Sakurai has both added characters that many thought/think don't fit together and completely messed up or disregarded the representation of a character by giving them a totally made up and false personality (Olimar in SSE, Rosalina, etc) or just completely taken away personalities and voices, or even given them completely wrong voices! (K. Rool, Donkey and Diddy, Bowser, etc).
All good points. But whether or not we get alts would highly depends on which characters they are. Anyone who is way too visually or mechanically different cannot be an alt for an ARMS character.

The "multiple alts" scenario relies on the character being someone basic like Spring Man or Ribbon Girl. If it's Dr. Coyle or Max Brass, that scenario becomes highly unrealistic, if not an impossibility.

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
I mean, in the case of Injustice 2, they still took the time to actually change some of the details. You don't see BL summon the MK dragon for his super, and I think the gear system allowing some of BL's stuff to leak into Raiden's moveset, so it's kind of a Simon/Richter situation, except they share a slot too.

With that said, I very much doubt that we'll actually have multiple ARMS reps in the same slot. Yes, it's possible and was done before in Smash, but they all have different reasons to having this kind of treatment.
  • All four Heroes are complete blank slates with no personality whatsoever. Nothing to lose out of having multiple of them share a slot.
  • The Koopalings and Alph are alts because their movesets are primarly about not the characters themselves, but the Koopa Clown Car and the Pikmin respectively. Alph gets bonus points for both him and Olimar being blank slates, meaning no individuality was lost.
  • Everyone with gendered variants because, well, gendered variants.
An ARMS rep would not be able to fit any of those kinds of reasons. So yes, it's possible, but expecting Sakurai and his team to actually do it is a different story.
As of now I personally don't think it's too likely either, especially with development being disrupted by COVID, my main point was just that it is still a perfectly doable prospect. People very understandably don't want this however because they want each character to be done proper justice, and they know that if attempted it probably would not satisfy them.

Raiden/BL in Injustice happens to be a case where it was actually done pretty well (imo), whereas in Smash this hasn't really been the case in the eyes of many. That goes for alts, echoes and regular fighters too.

Sakurai has compromised personality and, ironically, uniqueness to make characters work a certain way many, many times. It would not surprise me to see it done again. Though again in this case, I've kind gone from one end to the other over these past few days since the reveal. I think it's possible, but not probable.

It's kind of a conflicting case really. I think it could work if done right, but I know "done right" is different for everyone. I'd like to get others as alts if only to sort of play them, but of course I'd prefer if they were all unique roster additions.

The reasoning for or against it is more or less even to me, so it really all depends on how things pan out once they finally show their hand.

Regardless of what preferences we may have though, I just hope they're fun to play.

zferolie

Smash Hero
So is the next 2 months going to be a lot of arguments about if we could have alts of other characters or not? Getting a little tiresome. If it happens it happens if not it doesn't. Lets not keep fighting about this...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So is the next 2 months going to be a lot of arguments about if we could have alts of other characters or not? Getting a little tiresome. If it happens it happens if not it doesn't. Lets not keep fighting about this...
This is what happens when we're only told hints, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Top Bottom