• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkshy

Smash Ace
I'm a little afraid of the small line-up I know that all the character are not being told but it just gives me the shivers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally I can't wait for fox (why was his name is green instead of red?) I hope he'll have an attack where he calls team star fox to destroy his opponents (but in every level and he doesn't have to take 10 secondds to do it) but they wouldn't attack him.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I loved SSBM's music, I'd put some one my cell phone if it didn't suck so much. I want to make a collection of music from all sources, anime, CD, game you name it. But I would probably get arrested for copy right infriginment [sp?] if I ever told anyone if I made it.

Sensai

Smash Master
Speaking of which, Exodus, you owe us all a hundred dollars to keep our mouths shut. Kthx.

Didn't someone say a while ago that they were working on some type of metal remix of some song for Brawl?

Wow, that question was REALLY ambiguous.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Ya, in the whole letters thingy of the Japanese site, Mr. Sakurai said that Meta Knight's victory theme was going to be a rock remix of Kirby's victory theme.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
$100.... each??

Speaking of which, Exodus, you owe us all a hundred dollars to keep our mouths shut. Kthx.
:confused: *Practices one-liners that will make juniors hand over their money under 10 seconds* Genius, pure genius! :demon: :smoke:

Sensai

Smash Master
Point - RVD_fan.

And I hope that anything to do with Kirby looks cool. 'Cause let's be honest...that's all Kirby's got.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Correct, but look at Pikachu and Kirby during the first trailer. Nothing has been changed appearance wise anyway. The only thing I could see that changed were the "shades" of their color. That's all. They look kind of boring to me.

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
i use the term pink piece of bubblegum but pink marshmallow works fine[/QUOT

I just want them to update some cooler moves, well besides his grabs.
But the way he sucks up people and changes outfits will surely be cool,
I'm sure the creators thought about your exact ideas.

best
1st Roy Roy FOR BRAWL!!!
2nd kirby
worst
1st marth
2nd link

Wrath`

Smash Master
Lol, but he would probably eat it. But I can just imagine the dialougue:

Snake: Hey who stole my box?
Kirby (box shaped): 'Moves eyes around suspicously'
Kirby:*points to mario*
Mario:* gives kirby middle finger*brawls rating goes M.
*sakura*(or whatever his name is)Delets mario from programing.

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
Mario's chance to bail with a phone call:

Mario: Peach, honey, uhhhhhhhh, I just got thrown in jail

Peach: What? Dammit Mario how many times do I have to tell you SSB is rated T

Snake busts in the door

Snake: What? they told me this game was rated M! Snake does not participate in rated T games.

Sakurai: But what about the legions of fans?

Snake: You tricked me! Now, say hello to my little friend! 'pulls out rocket launcher'

Tony Montana: Hey that's my line!

""Huge Brawl Breaks out in Peach's castle""

Mario: Hello, anybody there? I still need that money

Prison Gaurd(Geno): Times up Linguini muncher.

Mario: Geno, why did you become a prison gaurd?

Geno: Well, since nintendo doesn't put me in any games, I gotta pay the bills somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom