• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confessions of a Marth Main

Lupito

Smash Rookie
Hmmm the fact that he is too fast. I can't control too well if he is fast.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
My bad habit is fracturing my spine and not being able to walk for a while.

I was going to train up my Marth and try using Marth only for a tourney for once instead of all Link. So much for that.

I bet you guys anything once my back is healed, I'll still have trouble Fsmash tippering and Dair spiking.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
My bad habit is fracturing my spine and not being able to walk for a while.

I was going to train up my Marth and try using Marth only for a tourney for once instead of all Link. So much for that.

I bet you guys anything once my back is healed, I'll still have trouble Fsmash tippering and Dair spiking.
My bad habit is breaking both of my hands.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I get angry in matches sometimes and lose all control of thought/spacing >_> Could also work on using all tilts a bit more as well as easing up on my counters.. just a little. Also i tend to do the CK right into people charging a smash... no idea there.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
I get angry in matches sometimes and lose all control of thought/spacing >_> Could also work on using all tilts a bit more as well as easing up on my counters.. just a little. Also i tend to do the CK right into people charging a smash... no idea there.
When i get angry and annoyed i play worse then ****. I get angry way too often lol.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
^ That's true to like every Marth.

I have to admit, I look to get a shieldbreaker way to often... =|

Actraiser

Smash Cadet
I'm very attracted to Marth so I have this bad habit of fantasizing about her in the middle of a match

soooooo pretttttty

SmashLumpy

Smash Rookie
Yeah,my biggest mistakes are overusing his fsmash and not making enough use of his grab while my opponent manages to grab me about fifty times a match.

PsytricSword

Smash Cadet
I SHFF Fair too much....I should do some empty SHFF. I shield too much. Like, my shield pops up for a whole second when the enemy is aerial so I can get the shield grab. My shields are getting predictable...
I hate Marth's Up B landing lag.

Foofshenheimer

Smash Cadet
When I want to do something, I focus too much on accomplishing that one task and it detracts from the rest of my game.

For example, if I'm looking to get an uair > utilt combo, I may miss an opportunity to get some easy damage because I'm so focused on getting that combo.
THIS is totally my Achilles heel in my marth game. Sometimes I will be thinking, Gee, I haven't used DS OoS ina while and focus completely on getting that particular move in.

Bad habit 2: getting bored and playing comps >.> (this habit is probably much worse)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
This is stolen from boards who stole it from other boards

... what are your bad habits with Marth? Your mistakes, What you hate about Marth?

:) this should be a fun thread, I want to hear from Neo and Steel
It originally started from the Samus Character Discussion by n00b. Then everyone else started copying us.

Top Bottom