• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Computer combo video (will make you lol)

cF=)

Smash Lord
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Would make your stuff better, y'know.

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
This.

The actual video was kind of boring. I don't see the randomness or humor in it as you didn't do any particularly silly combos on them.
Thank you for the reply. I will try to make videos of me getting comboed by computers. I will try as hard as I can to DI in the computer's favor. Give me some time while I practice getting cpu owned.

sonofashrub

Smash Apprentice
if i wanted randomness then i would have just played against/with a few level 9 computers myself. There was nothing special or interesting in this video. Terrible waste of time.

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad at least some of you guys understand. I erased the video cause I was getting too much hate out of not understanding this light-hearted joke. I'm going back home to NY for Christmas. I'll be happy to 1v1 some people if they're in the area. I just recently got back into smash.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I'm glad at least some of you guys understand. I erased the video cause I was getting too much hate out of not understanding this light-hearted joke. I'm going back home to NY for Christmas. I'll be happy to 1v1 some people if they're in the area. I just recently got back into smash.
"They just don't understand my video! I might as well delete it because they obviously don't deserve to watch it!"

Take criticism.
Always learn from your mistakes.
and strive for greatness.

/haiku

Top Bottom